• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Member of the Month--Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    You would be....a star!!
    Hehe...

Well, uh...when does this month's voting end? I have to time my last minute voting just right hehe..

Ahhh...*daydreams*..a star. XD
    When are you gonna vote?
    May 21 11:59 pm? :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    May 21 11:59 pm? Are you crazy? I could never do it that quickly!
    May 21 11:58 pm hehe....

But that's not the last minute. :P
    May 21 11:58 and 59 seconds. XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I don't see why voting at the last minute, err... last few minutes is so great. I like to be the first one to vote. Heh... :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Did I say last minute? Silly me, I meant last few minutes hehe..
    May 21 2005 11:59 minutes and 59 seconds!

Uhh where did 2005 come from? :P
    May 21 2004 11:59 pm and 59.999 seconds.
    Beat that Jordan. XD

You were the first to vote LM. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    I don't see why voting at the last minute, err... last few minutes is so great. I like to be the first one to vote. Heh... :P
    I never said it was great. Besides, I don't like voting so early. I like to put a lot of thought into my votes, so I use my time to the fullest! I use all the time I have on PC for that month to see who I should vote for!

...I didn't think you'd catch that hehe...
    Alrighty then....
    May 22 12:00 am, minus .0000000001 of a second.
    Mwahahahaha...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I still have 0 votes for this month, but Pokemaster10000 said that he was going to double the votes that I've got since the beggining of PC, which is 4. :P

Just wondering, but what MOTM got the most people to vote in? As in what month and year, along with an estimate of how large it was.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *shrugs* In terms of voting at last whatever, I could beat you with minus 0.000000000000001 seconds... except I've already voted XD. But I could be last to edit... XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    ...I didn't think you'd catch that hehe...
    Alrighty then....
    May 22 12:00 am, minus .0000000001 of a second.
    Mwahahahaha...

Huh? And what time is that suppose to be? XD
    May 22 12:00 am, minus .00000000001.
    Hah! I beat you by a 0. :P

Well, I still have 0 votes for this month, but Pokemaster10000 said that he was going to double the votes that I've got since the beggining of PC, which is 4.

Yeah I might. It's really hard to vote this year because I befriended many people and can only vote 3 times per catagory. I feel so to guilty that people that voted for me, I didn't vote for them back.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Jess said:
    Well people should only vote for people that best fit the catergory.

Jess you Rock! I should do a study to see who really is an Author or Artist, Roleplayer, Popular or Smart... I'll only give the votes to the people who deserve it :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jess said:
    Well people should only vote for people that best fit the catergory.

Yeah I know that but I feel bad for the people that didn't get voted and voted for me.
    God, I'm getting delicate...must toughen up. XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    Jess you Rock! I should do a study to see who really is an Author or Artist, Roleplayer, Popular or Smart... I'll only give the votes to the people who deserve it :P

I agree. Thats why i didnt voted in you :P Just a joke, hehe... I have one question... How many people we can vote in the same category?
    (Ex: Most Popular Member - Someone, Anyone, Other. Can it be - Most Popular Member - Someone, Anyone, Other, another and cyclone.)

Look! I got one vote for Favorite Male Member!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back