• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Member of the Month--Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    3 people per category
    4 votes per person overall

^_^; So if you list more than 3 people in one category, only the first 3 count. And if you vote for someone more than 4 times throughout the entire thing, only the first 4 times they're listed will count.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Castrainer said:
    Look! I got one vote for Favorite Male Member!

If I vote this month, I'll probaly vote you for that catagory also. :P
    Aww maaan, I'm waaaay behind Jordan in votes.
    And I did better last month. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Thank you Lightning ^_^... Thank you for your fairness.... I wish I could just cancel all the votes I didnt want to count ^_^.. boy.. the world would sure go round.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Jess said:
    Junichi voted Cosmo for all of them o_O

I already said I dismissed his Vote thing. Don't worry about it Jess. The Goddess will restore justice to everyone on PC, she takes Pity on those with not votes, steals from the people who have votes they dont deserve, and gives it to them ^_^. Thank you, Goddess.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Well I would love to be in charge of June MOTM.As I have had the thingie in my siggie for like 3 weeks now. And as June is my b-day ..XD And I never have been in charge of one before except the one I helped Keitaro with back in 2002.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jess said:
    Junichi voted Cosmo for all of them o_O

*gasps* Even the favorite male members catagory? XD

Nahh only four of those votes will count anyways. :P

So it's no use putting more than 4 of the same person. All it'll do is take up space.

Cosmo

Is gone......
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I already said I dismissed his Vote thing. Don't worry about it Jess. The Goddess will restore justice to everyone on PC, she takes Pity on those with not votes, steals from the people who have votes they dont deserve, and gives it to them ^_^. Thank you, Goddess.
    WHAT?! If he voted for me in the catagories, I obviously deserved to be voted there.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    You know I just thought of something... OC mods could have easily help edit the "duplicated votes" (you know those version 1 vote, version 2 vote adn so on) to make life easier for Dizzy this month...

Just a thought.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Hey, thanks for the votes, Pokemaster10000! :P

Now that's 3 votes for this month. About 7 since I joined. 2 for "favorite male member", about 4 for "best avatar/sig", and 1 for "smartest". :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    You know I just thought of something... OC mods could have easily help edit the "duplicated votes" (you know those version 1 vote, version 2 vote adn so on) to make life easier for Dizzy this month...

Just a thought.

I said I was going to skip through all multiple posts, the last post that person made is the Vote I'm counting, although it would be easier if they Just edited -_-. It doesnt really matter though, but thanks for your concern frostweaver :).

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    XD I see my votes evaporate... how sad... O_O ...
    Somehow I think you don't even know half the people who voted. :\

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Don't worry Niko, I'll vote for you! Somehow :P
    I think Oni knows some of the people he voted for. Let's see. I don't know them but he might now them... :nervous:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    22sa said:
    Somehow I think you don't even know half the people who voted. :\
    there's only 3 types of votes in MOTM anyway...

Type A: Vote for someone you know in as much category as possible. As long as you know that person well, vote for them!

Type B: Vote for someone who is getting votes from all other people, as they are everywhere and seem to be worthy of the vote because... they're everywhere

Type C: the rarest of all votes, and that is Type C votes actually mean something but giving it to people who deserves it, and can back themselves up regarding why s/he vote for this person without generic answers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back