• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MeanGamer1399

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Ignore my username, Not as mean as i sound :) But I am hoping to bring a lot to this community. Be sure to check out my thread on Pokemon Emerald - Hardcore Edition. I hope you enjoy what i have to offer!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ignore my username, Not as mean as i sound :) But I am hoping to bring a lot to this community. Be sure to check out my thread on Pokemon Emerald - Hardcore Edition. I hope you enjoy what i have to offer!
    Haha, alright, I'll assume you're actually NiceGamer ;D

It's nice to hear that you want to be a part of the community! I've been here for years and made plenty of friends and had a lot of fun. We have a huge hacking/game dev community as I'm sure you've spotted already. Looking forward to seeing your contributions c:

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Haha, alright, I'll assume you're actually NiceGamer ;D

It's nice to hear that you want to be a part of the community! I've been here for years and made plenty of friends and had a lot of fun. We have a huge hacking/game dev community as I'm sure you've spotted already. Looking forward to seeing your contributions c:

Thanks! And I'll be sure to check your group out :) I've had a cold today so i haven't been able to get anything done. I'm doing most of my work from AdvanceMap. I have all the tools I need. Just gotta get a script editor

Sorry about your cold. D: I just got over a cold two weeks ago and am still coughing like mad. Sucks to have to step away from the front counter at work because I get coughing fits, especially when people come in for help.. ha.

Welcome Gamer, and much luck with your project! There are a lot of people seeking ROM hacking help though and unfortunately not enough assistance to cover everyone that's looking, but I'm sure with some patience you'll get something off the ground. See you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Naw, you're not mean. You seem pretty nice! Welcome! I'm sure you'll deliver a lot of the community, and I look forward to your contributions! Have a nice stay, and I hope we'll be good friends.<33

Back