• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Meet me

Years
  • Well hello there Bloom Fairy of the dragon flame (that's a mouth full lol, you ok if I just address you as Bloom Fairy? :p), and welcome to the Pokecommunity!

You got some real neat interests! I believe there've been a couple users who joined recently and are also in to the same stuff as you. You might like checking out our Anime & Manga section if ever, if you haven't yet ;)

Hope you stick around! If you do you're sure to make lotsa friends~ If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me or any other staff member you come across the site, and we'd be glad to help :3 Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Bloom! Welcome to the community! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? :) How long have you been into Pokemon?

Back