• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Guys, I'm actually getting worried they won't give us mega flygon.

They have to, right? They wouldn't just ignore him like that, right?

... Right?

I'd love to see them introduce it, personally, especially since it's native to Hoenn and whatnot, but at this rate, they... probably won't. Wish this weren't the case! Though, they're yet to give us detail on what other mega-evolutions they have in store for us (which might be only a couple), so hopefully, there's still some possibility.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I don't think that GF would be dumb enough to put all of the full game's code into the Demo, especially since they probably know that XY's data was analyzed nearly as soon as it came out. I'm certain they kept some things out of it to keep as a surprise. In this case I expect more Megas.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I want Mega Seviper and Zangoose AS WELL as Flygon. Come one now, it's a staple. I also wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Gorebyss and Huntail, maybe even Relicanth.

Years
    I would love to see all all of those. Especially the Mega Clamperl evos.

Perhaps Relicanth should get a Primal as to not contradict it's dex entry (even if it's not a permanent evolution).

Years
    I would love to see all all of those. Especially the Mega Clamperl evos.

Perhaps Relicanth should get a Primal as to not contradict it's dex entry (even if it's not a permanent evolution).

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I really want to be shock by hearing a Kalo pokemon get Megevolution in ORAS.

The lack of a Mega Flygon is unexcusable. Only dragon of Hoenn not to get a Mega. Ah, guess we'll have to wait a while.

Someone should draw a Fanart of Flygon

Last edited by a moderator:

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
    It has always seemed to me that they choose which non-legendary/non-starter pokemon will get a mega completely at random. I mean...there doesn't appear to be any real pattern to it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    If there are 7 unrevealed Mega Evolved Pokémon, I'd say based on the pattern we've received them over the last months, I would estimate 2 Hoenn and then 5 from different regions. The two from Hoenn I'd say Shiftry and Ludicolo, I just can't see them not happening for some reason.

Years
    Spoilers ahead.
    Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    That's unfortunate =/ I wonder why. Is it to make people who have already purchased XY buy the newest games so they will have access to the newest Mega Evolutions?
    It could be that, but I think it's more of a programming issue. It seems that 3DS cartridges can't have brand new data written into them, so a patch that would put the data for the new megas and items and whatnot isn't possible. Now, you'd think that the data for the new stuff would be in X/Y since the development for these games start way before they're announced, but I think that's not the case this time. We haven't heard anything at all about hackers finding stuff in X/Y's coding since stuff like the Mega Latis, Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion, and the shiny forms of Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde being found, and that was getting to be quite a while ago. So either all the hackers of the world decided to be real hush-hush about what else they found, or there's simply nothing else there.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    So, this may be a stretch, and might even belong in another thread, but it is related so I'm posting it here. In the new Smash game, there's a trophy of Porygon-Z. That I know and have heard of, however, it does not appear as a pokeball pokemon. Its trophy description also notes, "the Dubious Disc used to make Porygon2 evolve seems to have introduced some bugs. Maybe a patch is in the works?"

Could this be hinting at a mega evolution for porygon-z?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back