• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Evolutions: The battle of ugliness!

Worst-looking mega evo?

• Mega Venusaur

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Mega Blaziken

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Mega Garchomp

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Mega Abomasnow

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Mega Kangaskhan

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Mega Abomasnow, from the 5, is by the ugliest. Mega Venasaur just grew some extra branches and leaves basically XD I'm not entirely sure what the different between the normal and Mega Kangaskhan is, but some of these Mega evolutions are downright un-original...

Silri

Kimono Girl
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Awwww, Mega Abomasnow is in the lead. I think he's kinda cute. Sure, he's not the prettiest thing I've ever laid eyes on, but I think Mega Garchomp is more likely to crack mirrors. I mean, that chin. And stomach teeth. And those swords sticking out of his knees.

Though the one that I think looks most ugly out of all of the mega evolutions is Mega Medicham. I'm not sure if there's anything redeemable out of that design.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • From the poll, I chose Mega Abomasnow as the ugliest mega-evolution, I'm not a fan of it at all.
    I love all of the other mega-evolutions that are listed above however they could have put more of an effort into Mega Kangaskhan's design IMO.

The m

???
    Years
  • Mega abomasnow just looks so bad!

It doesn't even look like a tree anymore and also has ****** stats.

Worst mega evolution.

(Mega heracross is uglier, why it isn't on the list?)

Back