• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

IcePrincess

Ice & Ghost Type Lover ♥
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Metagross. Because he's epic & would be unstoppable with a mega evolution!

TheNightEon

Night, The Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    In my opinion, I think all the starters should, Zoroark should, and Scrafty should.

Trainer 781

Mega slaking (base stats): 250 hp ,255 attack ,200 defense ,180 sp. attack, 130 sp. defense ,160 speed. Plus an ability in which the opponents ability becomes truant, when megaslaking switches into them, megslakind does not truant. :P:P:P

Last edited:

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • Shuckle, Meinshao, and Raichu would be really awesome. The thought of Shuckle having a crazy intense Mega form is hilarious to me. Meinshao is because I've been using one for my X playthrough and I keep thinking about how awesome it'd be with a mega. As for Raichu, that's mostly because its in the Pikachu line and I was a little surprised to see them not getting anything. You could increase its Special Attack and Speed a ton or something.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Shuckle, Meinshao, and Raichu would be really awesome. The thought of Shuckle having a crazy intense Mega form is hilarious to me. Meinshao is because I've been using one for my X playthrough and I keep thinking about how awesome it'd be with a mega. As for Raichu, that's mostly because its in the Pikachu line and I was a little surprised to see them not getting anything. You could increase its Special Attack and Speed a ton or something.
    If Shuckle has a Mega Evolution they should give the 100 bst increase to it's speed, and give it Stance Change where it becomes a fieresome looking worm.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I'm pretty surprised there isn't Mega Dragonite already. Although what would they call the stone? Dragoniteite? xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    It's not fair that Blaziken received a Mega but Swampert and Sceptile didn't... I think all the starters should get Megas. I'd really like to see Mega Feraligatr.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • Mightyena, my favorite of the Pokemon, really needs a Mega evolution in my opinion. It's not exactly the strongest of the lot and I was disappointed it didn't get to evolve further than it has already.

The other starters need mega evolutions too.

Outlier

Mega Infernape! I wonder if they'd make it look like a giant Oozaru or make it look more like a Super Saiyan? As long as it looks awesome I don't care!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Mega Gigalith !

It will be Rock/Steel type & it will take more ''Humoided Mecha form''.
    Like this-
    Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?
    Spoiler:

Actually it would ability to change from to Humanoid to Quadruped pokemon like typical ''Macha'' from Japanese Anime .
    It can use the energy stored in Gem to fly.
    It will high speed in Humanoid from and high defense in Quadruped form.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    If Dragonite had a mega evolution, what would it's stone be called? Dragonite-ite?

Outlier

Mega Sharpedo. Its design is just begging for a mega evolution. Perhaps when/if they remake the Hoenn games.

Back