• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    With the Kanto starters and Blaziken having a Megas, I'd imagine that Swampert and Sceptile (at least) should get one aswell as the starters from all the gens.

I disagree with Legendary Pokemon getting them, but then I never use Legendaries in my teams anyway. I rarely keep or use the starters either.

Some of the Pokemon I'd like to see with Megas:

• Marowak:
      Ability: "Huge Power"
      Slight increase in speed too.

• Exploud:
      New ability "Audible Absorb" - Whenever this Pokemon or another Pokemon in battle uses a sound based attack, this Pokemon recovers 'X' amount of HP
      ~or~
      New ability: "Hollow/echo" All sound based attacks against this pokemon are absorbed and cause no effect. The attack is then reflected at the opponent for double the effect. (ie Screech would hit twice)

• All of the Eeveelutions:
      • Vaporeon:
        Vapour Armour: Absorbs and reflects damage from all Water based attacks. Target may become confused on contact or Pokemon heals during rain.

• Jolteon:
        Jolt Armour: Absorbs and reflects damage from all Electric based attacks. Target may also become paralysed on contact.

• Flareon:
        Flare Armour: Absorbs and reflects damage from all Fire based attacks. Target may also become Burned on contact or Pokemon heals during strong sunlight

• Espeon:
        Psy Armour: Absorbs and reflects damage from all Psychic based attacks. Target may also become confused on contact.

• Umbreon:
        Umbral Armour: Absorbs and reflects damage from all Dark based attacks. If intense sunlight is not in effect this Pokemon's speed and attack increase each turn.

• Glaceon:
        Glacial Armour: Absorbs and reflects damage from all Ice based attacks. Target may also freeze on contact or Pokemon heals during Hail.

• Leafeon:
        Leaf Armour: Absorbs and reflects damage from all based attacks. Target may also become poisoned on contact or Pokemon heals during sunlight.

• Sylveon:
        Fairy Armour: Absorbs and reflects damage from all Fairy based attacks. Target may also become infatuated on contact.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    you probably can tell what pokemon i want to have a mega evolution by just looking at my profile pic

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Mega-Garbodor

Ability: Gooey, or Gross (iron barbs equivalent)

Pure Poison is a good defensive Type. Gooey would be a funny ability because he is made of Garbage. Iron Barbs is also a great defensive ability, renamed "Gross" for flavor.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Mega Goodra
    Dragon/Fairy With big wing of its own.
    Like this-
    images

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Here are my top 3:

• Metagross: mainly just to see what it would look like. 8 arms, and more attack and defense. Sick! xD
    • Spiritomb: we could finally get that WonderTomb, since he now has a weakness in Fairy-types. xD
    • The other starters, or at least the other Hoenn starters: why just the Kanto starters and Blaziken?

Years
  • I'd love Mega Luxray one of my favorite from Gen IV . :D

And would love Mega Umbreon but i doubt they will give Mega evolution to Eevee's final forms.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    We could really use Mega Evolutions for the rest of the starter Pokemon- not just the Kanto starters and Blaziken. Plus, who doesn't want to have a Mega Meganium?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!!

I would love that!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    I would LOVE to see a mega milotic; if they give gyrados a mega, it wouldn't be right not to give milotic one too!

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • For starters, all the other generation starters (including this generation). Why limit the Mega Evolution to Kanto starters in the first place? Perhaps the release of Poke Bank will help remedy this limitation in the near-distant future.

Yanmega would be an interesting choice if we could get a Bug/Dragon typing off of this. It would the be the first Bug/Dragon ever, and it would fit its Dragonfly motif perfectly.

Deceit

Toxic.
    Years
  • I really want a Mega Porygon Z. PLEASE. If this thing had a boost to its Sp Attack and Speed, it would be really good.
    And Mega Mamoswine. Mamoswine is good without a mega evolution, but having one couldn't hurt.
    And Mega Galvantula. Galvantula could use more Sp Attack power, as well as a Speed boost, and slightly better bulk.

Oh and Mega Shuckle with 500 defenses.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Houndoom needed one. I wanted a Dragonite mega, but now that I think about it, that would completely ruin any idea of trying to balance out dragons. I'm still on the boat the Dunsparce is one that most definitely needs one. Honchkrow could use one. Some others that could use it include: Metagross, Magnezone, Rampardos, all starters, Pidgeot, Raticate, Kingler, and so on. I can't stand Banette's Mega. It looks like its insides are falling out.

Outlier

Mega Marowak! Marowak is my favorite Pokemon and I want it to become competitively viable, it's just too damn slow. How cool would it be if they gave it a hollow mask similar to the ones in Bleach? Give me an arrancar/hollow inspired mega marowak please gamefreak!

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • <p>
    Speaking of which, what would Dragonite's mega stone even be called? Dragonite...ite?
    </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Dragoninite?</p><p> </p><p>Blastoise has Blastoisinite as opposed to Blastoisite... </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>or Dragosite? </p><p>Ampharos has Ampharosite</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>not all stones are 'nite' suffixes. </p>

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • <p>
    Arceus needs one imo. Mega Mewtwo now has a higher total in base stats (780 vs 720 for Arceus).</p><p><a href="http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/stat/all.shtml" target="_blank">http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/stat/all.shtml</a>
    </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Mewtwo is artificially engineered and should be expected to be more powerful....</p>

Years
  • Zekrom. I want Zekrom to mega evolve, it needs more boosts, too underpowered IMO.

I'd really like to see Eevee mega evolving, I think it would be really cool and actually let us have an advantage for choosing to never evolve it and keep it in its original form. Perhaps Ninetales too. It's considered Subpar due to its stats and she has a hard time against most weather starters. A Mega evolution could put her up to the competition and make her the rightful lead of a sun team. I mean, Tyranitar is OU as is and it got a Mega evo and so did Abomasnow, I seriously think Ninetales deserves to mega evolve.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    This would be sweet- having one for Buterfree and Beedrill. Even with the stat boost they wouldn't be usual competitively, but it'd be fun in-game.
    If it's gonna be done with Butterfree and Beedril, it should be done with the rest of the beginner bugs, like Beautifly and Dustox.

Back