• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Role play: The age of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    I felt meiru's wrist, and there was no pulse. I pounded the floor with my fist, and said, "****....I failed her..."...

As roll layed down, Forte appeared, with his new blue fins shineing. "Hmm....a possible dark chip user..." He thought, feeling roll-chan's attena with one hand. "No...she's too pure...therefore she must be deleted!!!" Forte said, and electricuted Roll-chan with his hand....

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "Wha-Meiru chan's still alive!?" I exclaimed, feeling a pulse. "but she's still unconsious... What if she gets into a coma?? ****..." I said, punching the floor again...

"Hmm..she managed to survive my electric flick, my weakest attack that would normally delete a navi." Forte thought, then calmly melded her antenna with her head, then crushed her helemt with his palm.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Did you get that Avy from Rockman-exe.com?? If so, how did you change it from a Bitmap or ART file into a file that works with the pokecommunity!??XD

IC: Forte used the dark hole evil chip to cancel out the sound, then holding her up by the head, static appeared all around her. "Now, DIE!!" Forte screamed, and smashed her into the ground with an earth breaker attack. "Buster!!" Forte said, and unleashed his ultra strong buster onto roll, deleting parts of her.

Rockman sensed that Roll-chan was still alive, though, and said, "Netto-kun!! Plug Meiru-chan's PET and me into the plane's computer!! I think roll-chan may still be alive!!", and then saying, "Oh, fine. But don't get your hopes up.", I plugged him and Maeiru's PET into the planes computer..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: I didnt, i just saved it and it worked....XD
    IC: "Rock will save me! You'll see!" Roll yelled at Forte, now in worse pain then she was before. "What the?"
    Then they got jacked in, appearing in the planes computer!

OOC: this may be my last post for about an hour, so dont get to far ahead of my if someone else comes on, ok?

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Hey, which type did you save it as?? Art or .bmp?? And what a coinkidink about the post thingy, I probably won't be on again for about another hour too!!XD

IC: "Roll-chan!!!" Rockman said, spotting roll. "So, rockman..." Forte said quietly, and stepping back, rockman gasped, "Forte...". "Yes, it's me, NOW BE DELETED!!" Forte said, opening his eyes, and shot a giant laser at rockman, deleteing most of him. "Augh!!" Rockman screamed, and layed down. "I have to help roll-chan...somehow...." Rockman said, as he stood up again, just as forte was about to finish roll off. As forte launched the laser, rockman said, "Roll chan!!", and picked her up, but he was too damanged to move any more. However, their symbols glowed, and netto said, "I know what happens next...", as Rockman appeared in roll soul mode, and easily healed himself after the laser attack. "Well, this should be interesting." Forte said, as he and rockman prepared to fight...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    The first thing I felt when I woke up was the mean scratches on my back. " Oh my %$^&!" I shouted as I abrubtly sat up, my hasnds shooting to my back. " that really hurt! Neutraman, are you all right?" i looked int0o my PET to see neutraman's data slowly heealing on his back.
    " i'm okay." he managed. " But that last attack was a deep one. I don't think either of us is going to be able to give our maximum peformance for a while."
    " I need to buy some new chips." I muttered. I plugged in some blank chip data. 'Higsy's Chip shop? Ineed some of teh strongest chips you can find. Yes, I'll pay upfront. Thank you." The three chips I had inserted changed to become the chips that I had purchased. They were a Life Aura Chip, a Hp +200 chip, and an especially rare level 5 Plasma Buster chip. This would be all the shopping I'd do right now, it seemed something was wrong with Meiru, and Netto seemed preoccupied with something important. " is everyone alright?"

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Erm...rockman merged with rolll, but then again, he was seperate from fireman when he fused with him!!XD(Oxymoron)

IC: "HA!! Rockman, you cannot hope to beat me, even when you get a similer outfit of your girlfriend!!" Forte said, and rockman screamed, "DIE, FORTE!!". I then slotted one of the strongest chips I had, Red sun meteor. A huge red sun appeared, and tons of meteors pummeled forte, and the sun smashed into him. Rockman and I grinned, but gasped when forte was still unharmed after that brutal assault. "Shu shu shu..." Forte laughed, and said, "Activate evilchip, dark aura!!". "This aura is even stronger than my previous dreamaura, as in it needs one move of 300 damage to destroy, and it regenerates in 10 seconds!! You cannot win, rockman!!" Forte explained as a black aura surrounded him. Cackling, forte blasted Rockman in the chest, shattering the roll symbol, causeing rockman to scream. "ROCKMAN!!" I screamed, unable to do anything as forte approached rockman and choked him..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Netto, do you ahve an extesion chip? because maybe I can lend oyu Neutraman's data. Neutraman may be too weak on his own, but if you use his data right, you should have a force strong enough to neutralize that shield." I extended teh cord on my PET to show my willingness.

ooc: Please use this idea, you've thrown out the last three I've had. :) (except for the vilian creation for which I'm really grateful :D)

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: I edited my last post becaus of my mistake....

IC:Roll could feel Rockman's pain, and gave words of encouragment.
    "You've always been there for me, just like Netto has been for Meiru! Now lets beat this guy together!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: How about I recycle it to show the appearance of that villain??XD

IC:"Alright..."I said, but as I inserted the extension cord, an error appeared in the PET, and Neutraman appeared right beside rockman, only he looked drained. Suddenly, an evil laugh was heard, and a mysterious navi appeared. He had two red missles for hands, a bright green circle for a chest, and blue spider-like legs for arms. He also had dark orange gun-like legs, and the end for feet.

He smiled, and said, "My name is feildman. I have seen that my brother neutraman is weakend, so now I can destroy him!!", but noticeing forte, he stepped back, shocked, and said, "Are you the ledgendary forte? I'd be honored to be a dark loid to work for you!!", and bowed at his feet.

"Very well then. You'll get the job if you delete that navi!!" Forte said, and gestureing to rockman, he dissapeared.

"This patheitc navi?? I'll delete him and my brother in a snap!!"Feildman said, and yelled, "Element tower!!", towers made of all the elements collided with rockman and Neutraman..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: Nice intro! :D

ic; "Field man!? I thought My parents banished you!" I noticed a strange look on Netto's face, so I decided to explain. " Fieldman has the pwoer of creating extremely powerful and potentially deadly forcefields. he was made to test the Neutraman series, but my dad lost contorl of him and was forced to flush his data. I thought I'd never see that lunatic again. I need to get neutraman better or Fieldman will destroy him before we can pull off the extension. Hp +200 chip in! Download!" Neutraman immediately looked much healthier on netto's screen. His output data on my PET returned to maximum. "he's feeling better. He's now ready for an extension!"

" Just try it!" Fieldman roar angrily. " I'll delete you both, whether your two bodies or one! And when I'm done here, I'll attack the scilab computer and destroy his precious prototypes. Dr. Alkeline will be sorry he ever tried to get rid of me!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Told ya I would find a cool way to indroduce him!! :D
    Or did I??XD

IC: "Oh, I see the error." I said as I realized what was wrong. "See, in order for an extension to work, the two operaters must just have their two navis. But Rockman is Merged with Roll-chan, so there's an error message." I explained, and then said, "Alright, let's get down to buisness. Rockman, you know what to do.", and nodding, rockman materialized a bow, and yelled, "Roll, arrow!!", and began chargeing up a huge pink arrow. "That won't stop me!! Flameing aqua missles!!" Feildman said, and fired two huge missles. Rockman then began to fire the roll arrow, but he was so drained, he couldn't pull it off, and the bow dissapaited, along with the arrow. "ROCKMAN!!" I screamed as the missles smashed into his roll symbol, and went into it. Rockman suddenly had a shocked look on his face as he slowly unfused with roll, who was back in one peice, but Hit points were at only one. "No...we can't do another union, because that would delete you..." I said, realizeing that I was going to lose rockman. Feildman smirked, and said, "Time to finish this off!! Colorpoint M.cannon!!", and charged up a blue M.Cannon, and fired it at Rockman and Neutraman..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Slot In! HP +200!" I yelled. They were so busy they hadn't noticed I had gotten up and walked over to my PET. I was still in pain and very weak... but I had to save them.
    "Roll Arrow!" Roll cried. Negating the attack from M.Cannon.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "NO! You won't delete Rockman just because of some vendetta you have!" Neutraman declared angrily. He threw his body between Rockman and the blast. it hit him full force in the back, but he was still standing He stumbled over To rockman and clasped him on the shoulder, feeding some of his energy into him. " I shared half of my remaining hp with you." Neutraman gasped. "But if either of us gets hit again, it's all over."

ooc: perfect situation for a Soul Union, don't you think? ;) hint hint.

edit: Looks like we both psoted at the same time. Which way should the story go? bob V, its your rp, you decide.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Hey, you stole my idea that I was gonna use to make you scractch your head in confusion!!XD

IC: "Neutraman!!" Rockman gasped, and said, "Are you okay?? You look in bad shape.". I then noticed meiru-chan, and gasping, I said, "Meiru-chan!!! You're still alive??", and smiled. however, I wasn't paying attention to the battle. Smileing, Feildman said, "Now die, Rockman!!", and a bunch of flames engulfed Rockman and Neutraman. "HA HA HA HA HA!!" Feildman laughed, and said, "I told you you could not destroy me! Hm, as I speak, you're being deleted and there's nothing you can do about it.", but gasped as a bright light shined through, and absorbed the flames. It was revealed Rockman had merged his soul with Neutraman to save him. "Wow, a new soul:Neutra soul!!" I said, and Neutra soul rockman saw Roll-chan was about to be dleted by the M.cannon. "Roll-chan!!" The Rockman side of The neutra soul said, and absorbing the M.Cannon blast too, he said, "You do realize that I have absorbed your two strongst attacks??", and Feildman said, "Yeah, so..", but then realizeing what rockman was about to do, he said, "No, not that!!", and smileing, Neutra soul Rockman said, "Yes, that.", and fired a huge beam from the circle on his chest that deleted Feildman. "Augh...and I was so close to winnjing too..." Feildman said as he was deleted. As Rockman seperated from neutraman, Rockman said, "Thanks, neutraman.", and I plugged him out. I looked at Hertz, and said, "Wow, that was great teamwork back there!!", but then remembering Meiru, I layed her back on the couch to let her rest...

OOC: I'll tell the description of Neutra soul next post, okay?XD

Edit: Well, I merged the two plots toghether, in that roll arrow manged to break the main blast, but ended up creating hundreds of small ones. Pretty slick huh??XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: that was awesome! I liked the way you puled taht off.

This next statement is probably spam in purest form, but I jsut accidentally stepped in Snail Slime! Eww! :P

ic: "Happy to help." I smiled. Neutraman grinned from my PET. I watched as Netto moved Meiru back to the couch. " We should probably take her to a doctor. If we let her wounds go ast hey are, they could get worse." I suggested.

ooc: I just thought of something. If we do take Meiru to a doctor, the hospital would be the perfect place for another Navi attack! Just a sugestion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back