• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Perceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I just found one for Miyu-chan, it's quite off though. :P
    Member Perceptions

22sa

Years
    Purin said:
    Picture the lady to be a bit younger and that's Miyu =P
    22sa always reminds me of Melody all the time since at old PC =)
    And a bit more heh. The thing is, it's much harder to find pics of younger girls that's at least okay-looking. I admit that girl I posted is a bit too old though .-. lol@2nd part, Always? I'd thought I transformed when I came home from Vietnam, guess not. :P

22sa

Years
    Arwen said:
    Very old topic... Thanks for bringing it up, now we can start members preceptions again. ^_^
    Your welcome and I hope there'll be more perceptions this time. :P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow this is a very old topic, It's great it's back tho now i gota find some good ones XD!!! ^_^

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Ya. Ok. LEts get started. Searches for pictures for people...

22sa

Years
    H.A.W.K. said:
    Ya. Ok. LEts get started. Searches for pictures for people...
    Ok-i, I'll be on it.

Someone else search too. =P

Edit:
    I found one that kind of fit Miyu because it was an Asian girl in school uniform, but, she's not in Taiwan anymore so.

Here's one for Carol, she doesn't look like this but anyway:
    Member Perceptions

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    22sa said:
    I just found one for Miyu-chan, it's quite off though. :P
    Member Perceptions
    Wow, she's pretty. *_* lol, I wish that I'll look like that when I get older. ;P

22sa

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Wow, she's pretty. *_* lol, I wish that I'll look like that when I get older. ;P
    Heh, I support you looking as good as (or better than :P) her in the future but I don't know about looking like her. :D

...I should've said that person in the background is frostweaver, he looks like him. =P

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That girl is probably older now, office XP has been out for quite a while. Oh well.~

I think you look prettier Miyu-chan, much. ^_^;

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    That girl is probably older now, office XP has been out for quite a while. Oh well.~

I think you look prettier Miyu-chan, much. ^_^;
    But she's much older, how can you compare? Meh, oh well.

Gooo Miyu-chan! YAY! ^_^ You guys should try to find perceptions too. :P It's hard... and dangerous too in some cases. <_<

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That woman may be in her 20s or whatever, but Miyu?s pretty in a way that makes age kind of irrelevant.

Dangerous is right! =p I don?t think I?ve ever posted one. Too lazy. What would I even search for on Google? O_o

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    heh... i don't do perceptions because my impression of people is always one of their avatar... so why bother?

It's like I imagine Lightning to be like Sakura, Kairi to be Kairi, Oni Flygon to be Yellow, Miyu Chan to be (not a big fan of Inuyasha) that girl in that anime whatever her name is and etc... so pretty much i'll be just looking for alternative pictures for avatars o_o;

22sa

Years
    Heh, I think I can picture some of her old avatars but I don't know where they're from. One is a drawing, another is Kagome from Inuyasha, and think she had one of Fruits Basket too ??? :P
    Kairi said:
    That woman may be in her 20s or whatever, but Miyu?s pretty in a way that makes age kind of irrelevant.

Dangerous is right! =p I don?t think I?ve ever posted one. Too lazy. What would I even search for on Google? O_o
    Yea it sure is but for you, I don't think that's good enough of a reason to not search google. :D :P

22sa

Years
    I'd do one for you but you're Asian and it's like 25x harder to find a white girl who I'd be comfortable with posting....... Remember the last one I did for you? You didn't like it did you lol. :P

So far, I only have and idea for what I'm willing to post for Carol and Miyu-chan. :\ :D :P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back