• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Merchandise Exhibit!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I've actually had these Figuarts figures for a few years now, but I had them packed away and just took them out this afternoon. Wish I would've opened them up sooner, because they're actually really well made. Now just have to find a proper place to display them (though they do look nice in front of that Unown canvas as well)!

Spoiler:

Know a few people who'd be jealous of that Team Rocket set. Still waiting on [user]Fairy[/user] to post her collection, if only of one particular Pokemon.

Years
ok I may be super late to this but I didn't know nendoroids are a thing!! this lillie one is like SUPER cute!

Spoiler:

need more space in my room so I can fit more stuff. ;_;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ok I may be super late to this but I didn't know nendoroids are a thing!! this lillie one is like SUPER cute!

Spoiler:

need more space in my room so I can fit more stuff. ;_;

Yaaaasss I actually have an Ash one and he's like the cutest thing! I should take pictures of him and my other merchandise sometime. At least the merch that isn't hidden in storage somewhere. Right now I actually have a small Shadow Lugia plush next to me hahah.

Years
Nendoroids are positively adorable and are my favorite non-scale figure brand.

I have Lana and both Lillie ones, myself, at least of the Pokemon ones. I have quite a few more non-Pokemon ones as well.

Lana:
Spoiler:

Hat Lille:
Spoiler:

Ponytail Lillie:
Spoiler:

Anyway, onto new stuff that I popped in to share:

Rubber Pikachu and Charmander Charms from the TCG Sidekick Collections:
Spoiler:

And the big new arrival, Kotobukiya ponytail Lillie:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Can I make a sword and shield merchandise thread not to rival this but wanna make one for a certain topic instead of just everything

Years
Can I make a sword and shield merchandise thread not to rival this but wanna make one for a certain topic instead of just everything

Pokemon merchandise falls under this section in particular, not under the individual gaming subforums. Because of this, I've moved your thread from SwSh on over.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Here's an image of my Ash nendoroid that I took using the Pokemon Go Snapshot because I needed pictures for something haha. I'll take actual pictures of my collection probably once I finished moving from one room to another and I can bring out more of my stuff and organize it better.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I've actually had these Figuarts figures for a few years now, but I had them packed away and just took them out this afternoon. Wish I would've opened them up sooner, because they're actually really well made. Now just have to find a proper place to display them (though they do look nice in front of that Unown canvas as well)!

Spoiler:

I must steal that James figure. :D

Years
Plush haul from a GameStop trip on Friday: https://i.imgur.com/1BFnD9G.jpg

Marshadow, Chikorita, Totodile, Slowking, and a new Dittochu (this time with an open mouth!).

Also, posted these over in the TCG look what I just got thread because they came in some TCG tins, but here's some art cards that came in new TCG two pack tins: https://i.imgur.com/HLoAT9j.jpg

Each of those tins comes with an art card of the tin's art and apparently getting all 5 makes a picture you can chain together.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Since I finally took pictures I might as well share them here haha. This isn't everything I have a bunch of my stuff is still actually in the attic at my mom's house but this is what i have in my house.

Spoiler:

First up the stuff that's in the living room.

Spoiler:

Stuff on my bed right now. I love my Ash plush in particular I think I managed to hunt him down on eBay a few years back hahah.

Spoiler:

The other plushes that I managed to dig out from the closet that I have store in this house somewhere. One day I'll be able to get all my stuff from the attic so I can have everything again haha.

and finally...
Spoiler:

My non-plush merch! The only thing I didn't take a picture of is this cardboard thing I got a while back that isn't displayed right now aaand my Pikachu piggy bank that's on my nightdesk. But there's everything else I have in the house right now oof.

Years
btw guys don't hesitate to talk about some cool merch that you've seen either online or in person! :O this isn't exclusively just for merch you own!

Years
btw guys don't hesitate to talk about some cool merch that you've seen either online or in person! :O this isn't exclusively just for merch you own!

Okay, but don't blame me for the deaths of anyone's wallets with the links I share over time here!

Anyway, I spotted candy toy Pokemon Terrariums that just released: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=GOODS-00267654

GOODS-00267654.jpg

Also some candy toy Pokemon Shikishi that release in July: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=GOODS-00289777

GOODS-00289777.jpg

Also, who can forget about the Life Size Furret? Preorders end this Saturday iirc.

20jgKAk.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I know someone here got two Slowking items from Pokemoncenter . com the other day! Meanwhile I'm upset that they'e featuring starters on their first page and you clearly see the johto starters but when you click on it there's no johto starts to buy.

Give me my Pokemon Center Totodile, darn it!!

That Leaf one is really cute! I thought about possible pre-ordering it but I already have so many other figures preordered including this guy right here:
Spoiler:

I missed out on like. all the other Ash figures so I told myself that I need to grab this one if it's the last thing I do hahah.

Years
Understandable. Gotta focus on your personal favorite characters first! Everyone else can demolish your wallet after you've gotten all your favorites.

Also found this while browsing on AmiAmi:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=GOODS-00224681-S002

It's basically toys with a piece of gum included. Kanto Eeveelutions and Eevee are the full set.

Oh, and in personal collection stuff, I mounted up some corkboard and pinned some pins and charms to it:

Spoiler:

Not strictly Pokemon, but the majority of the pins and charms here are Pokemon.

Years
Guess this could kind of go over in TCG as well, but we just started selling Detective Pikachu TCG sets at work, and while I haven't been buying Pokemon cards lately, I knew I had to grab one of the collector's chests when I saw it. I wanted it more for the carrying case than anything (I loved the detail on the back of it), but still got quite a few cards out of it, as well as some cool stickers, a notepad, a pin, and a TCG coin.

Spoiler:

Years
[*]Guess this could kind of go over in TCG as well, but we just started selling Detective Pikachu TCG sets at work, and while I haven't been buying Pokemon cards lately, I knew I had to grab one of the collector's chests when I saw it. I wanted it more for the carrying case than anything (I loved the detail on the back of it), but still got quite a few cards out of it, as well as some cool stickers, a notepad, a pin, and a TCG coin.

Spoiler:

Detective Pikachu TCG is a thing already? TIL

Also the chest looks super cool!!!

Years
Spoiler:

It's not the best image of my collection due to poor Litwick being covered up, but this is what I've got. Most are plushes I bought irl or from the Pokemon Center website.

My favorite is the Dwebble plush obviously :P My boyfriend got it for me right before I went on a business trip. I didn't even know any were made!
That big Pikachu in the back was a fair prize my boyfriend's niece gave me. It was super sweet of her to get it for me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Is that an Eevee with a Drifblim pirate hat????? I LOVE IT

Back