• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Christmas from PPN to You All

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    it's that time once again.. The season of joy and happiness (and hopefully cool presents) so I'll take a moment to say my greetings to you all.

May all good things come your way on Christmas Day and always. May the love and peace of Christmas touch your heart, surround your home ...
    Merry Christmas from PPN to You All
    May the magic of the Christmas Season be with you now and throughout the New Year. There's something about Christmas and it's spirit of good cheer that reminds us all that friendship is a gift we share all year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays From All Of Us At PPN

Years
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone! I hope your day is going well so far, as well as the whole month of celebrating! Now I'm not going to go into a rant like I did last year. xD So all I wanna say is enjoy the season and look forward to the new year with all positiveness!

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
    Years
    Merry Christmas everyone may the rest of your christmas day be greats mys has

By now in New York City
    There's snow on the ground
    And out in California
    The sunshine's falling down
    And maybe down in Memphis
    Graceland's all in lights
    And in Atlanta, Georgia
    There's peace on earth tonight

Christmas in Dixie
    It's snowing in the pines
    Merry Christmas from Dixie
    To everyone tonight

It's windy in Chicago
    The kids are out of school
    There's magic in Motown
    The city's on the move
    In Jackson, Mississippi
    To Charlotte, Caroline
    And all across the Nation
    It's a peaceful Christmas time

Christmas in Dixie
    It's snowing in the pines
    Merry Christmas from Dixie
    To everyone tonight

And from Fort Payne, Alabama ...

" God Bless Y'all, We love ya,
    Happy New Year, Goodnight.
    Merry Christmas !! "

Merry Christmas tonight ...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Got to say I got one thing on my CHristmas list of four. An MP3 Player. Nomore lugging aroud my CDs. haha

Still...

Merry Christmas! Have a good New Year. Hope you got something you wanted like I did. We almost there!

Years
    Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Hanukkah, Hannukah, Hanukah, Chanuka, Chanukkah, Hanuka, Channukah, Hanukka, Hanaka, Haneka, Hanika, and Khanukkah to our Jewish friends, I think thats all the spellings of it, and Happy Kwanzaa too!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I hope everyone has a magnificent Holiday Season and may their new year be filled with joy.

Seasons Greetings

From The Fuz

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Well happy boxing day people. New years is coming up and I am excited. Its a new era since there are going to be more movies and such. Plus a few more hacks are coming out before then so I am very exicted. It is a great winter vacation for me

Back