• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mevo say Hi!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Hi,

I'm Cynthia / Mevo
    I'm 20 years old and live in The Netherlands.

Yes i'm a girl, and not a normal girl, because i love CARS <3 and Pokémon haha!
    Thats why i have choose for Mevo because its a twist of Mitsubishi Evolution (Evo)

I like the modded games and try to do it myself but its not that good haha!

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Unique username,judging from what you meant about modded games I recommend checking out the emulation subforum of the creativity discussion board,hopefully you will read the rules,have a pleasant stay madam.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Chicks who dig cars are snazzy! Aha. Nothing weird there. Check out the emulation forum like the user above said. You can check out others games, find people to hack one with, or ask questions and practice your skills(:

Chaaaaaaao !:)[/SIZE]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Please to meet ya, Cynthia! Welcome to PC. As you may know, we have a huge forum where you can learn how to mod games, as well as try out from our own members. :D Visit the Emulation forums if you would like to learn more, or just read a few tutorials as well as gather a few tools. They're pretty useful, and the best of all is that it's made by our own members. :D

I also have a cousin that loves cars. xD I have a 92 Honda Accord, hopefully next year I'd get a better car. haha.

Well, please do enjoy it here! PM me if you need any help. I'm always around. :3

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • welcome here,Mevo.

i love cars but not cars models i love car racing and wish to join one IRL TBH and i will be the one who drive too.

i have some friends from the Netherlands,they are nice..and i'm sure you too ^^

if you need any help or anything to ask..i'll be glad to listen ^^

Years
  • Hi,

I'm Cynthia / Mevo
    I'm 20 years old and live in The Netherlands.

Yes i'm a girl, and not a normal girl, because i love CARS <3 and Pokémon haha!
    Thats why i have choose for Mevo because its a twist of Mitsubishi Evolution (Evo)

I like the modded games and try to do it myself but its not that good haha!

Hi there Cynthia, I was once a cars fan but I have since transitioned to Pokemon.

That's an interesting username you have.

My brother has a friend (not PC Friend) who is Dutch.

Take a look around PC and you might find your specialty area.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Nothing abnormal from liking cars. Girls who like cars are smexy! what do you mean by modded games?

anyway, welcome to PC mevo. Hope to see you around.

-mR

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Woah, you live in the netherlands. They have a great electronic music history and community. Plus weed is legal there right? You can buy it at coffee shopss.

I'd love to visit or possibly even move to the netherlands one day.

What do you think off Den Haag.

Back