• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mew Event

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Yes! Finally I was able to find my SoulSilver game. If I could remember I was able to connect to Wifi once somehow. Let me see if I could get it again.............Yes I got it to work again. My Mew nature is "Brave"

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Got it in my HG cartridge so far, and I'm resetting for a Timid nature. I hate SRing...... :S

And after that, I will probably download it for my SS cartridge, and it will just sit there until I figure out the most sought after nature for it, as I am going to trade it if possible. :D

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    So that Mew has finally come to us, huh?^^ Awesome!^^ The event started just yesterday in our country but I'm not sure when I'm gonna be able to get it...^^ I have no Wifi and the Wifi in Starbucks doesn't work for my DS anymore for some reason...^^ Oh well, I'm gonna think of some way to get it, I really wanna have it!^^

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Got mine today...Mild natured!

Bit of a fail....ID is 10160, yet it came out on the 15th, whereas normally the ID is the date at the start of the event.......

Oh well, my Feraligatr and Weavile were caught on 10/10/10!

SIN1488

Years
    Bit of a fail....ID is 10160, yet it came out on the 15th, whereas normally the ID is the date at the start of the event.......

Well it is a 10th anniversary event, so maybe the actual anniversary is on Saturday, and they just had the event start a day early?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    That'll be it...

Btw guys, I checked Serebii, and....This event is on-going in Australia too!.....

Just thought all you people down under should know that..

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    FAL2010
    AUT2010
    HER2010
    OTO2010

Serebii as the above listed for OTs, does anyone know what's going on there??

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    EU one is FAL2010, and I guess, as it's an americanism, FAL2010 is the NA ID aswell.....

I think it's for non-english-speaking countries, as FAL2010 would make no sense in, say...Germany or Spain.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    EU one is FAL2010, and I guess, as it's an americanism, FAL2010 is the NA ID aswell.....

I think it's for non-english-speaking countries, as FAL2010 would make no sense in, say...Germany or Spain.

I thought it would of been something like that, thanks for letting me know.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    FAL2010
    AUT2010
    HER2010
    OTO2010

Serebii as the above listed for OTs, does anyone know what's going on there??

That's the other languages from European versions of the games. I can't really point out which is which, you'll have to figure it out yourself.
    Meh... I can't take it now, I am not at my dad's. He has Wi-Fi and I am poor mom doesn't want to buy me one. I guess I'll just have to wait till next week ! :-D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Aw, we can't nickname it? Ugh, that's going to bother me so much. :( "Jared sent out MEW!" .-.

But even still, I'm happy I have a legit Mew. :)

SIN1488

Years
    my god... can't decide which nature to get >_>

Get a Timid one!

No wait, get a Modest one!

No wai....... :P

I got one with Timid, and I'm still trying to figure out what the most sought after nature for a Mew is, so I can trade it for one of the other rare legendaries I'm missing (Celebi and Darkrai).

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Got this little bugger today! Still:

Mewtwo Outclasses Mew when it comes to Offensive sets (though, because nobody expects an offensive Mew, Mew at least has the element of surprise)

Parastatus is moot for this Mew, as it cannot learn Softboiled (Generation I?/III tutor) OR Synthesis (Ranch Mew) for recovery.

Mmm, but I detest, Mew has so many options on it, that it's best that you try and experiment and come up with your own set!

Back