• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Mew Fan Club~

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Hey guys I'm making a card for you to be recognize here is an example.
    ~Mew Fan Club~

I creayed one for the Celebi Fan Club and I'm making our card.*hehe*
    I think it will took me time to create a good one. Hope you like it.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey guys sorry Ih aven't posted for awhile been busy with school work and things as well as helping out with the house work well here a nice pic I found of Ash&Mew together
    ~Mew Fan Club~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • hello to all the new mebers sorry i havent been around much resently coursework has been stoping me getting on here but i am back now and hope to stay on for a little while

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Please revive our thread our thread is dying so please help us revive this club.
    If you want to be a member just post if I didn't see it repost is the only thing you can do.^^,

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
  • Hey, did you see that Mew (*) from the upcoming TCG set? It looks neat - and its attacks are pretty hax!
    Here it is:
    ~Mew Fan Club~

First attack: Mimic - typical Mimic/Metronome text.
    2nd: Hax Wave!!! - Choose an energy's color that is attached to Mew, and does 20 dmg to all enemy pokemon of that color.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • OMGWATBBQ, that's spam... but you're booted out anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter anymore.
    Solarys said:
    Hey, did you see that Mew (*) from the upcoming TCG set? It looks neat - and its attacks are pretty hax!
    Here it is:
    ~Mew Fan Club~

First attack: Mimic - typical Mimic/Metronome text.
    2nd: Hax Wave!!! - Choose an energy's color that is attached to Mew, and does 20 dmg to all enemy pokemon of that color.
    Yeah I saw that a coupe days ago. it looks awesome, I want one! ^^

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Solarys I want to ask you if you like to join this club or not

Topic : If your given a chance to have Mew but before you get answer this : Why do you like to have Mew?
    I have a hard time creating a topic.
    Just post your answer.

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
  • Solarys I want to ask you if you like to join this club or not

Yes, Mew = cute, cuddly and pwnage!

Topic : If your given a chance to have Mew but before you get answer this : Why do you like to have Mew?
    I have a hard time creating a topic.
    Just post your answer.

Mew can learn any attack that other Pokemon can, so he's the most versatile one! I.e. Mew = 1337 other Pokemons combined together, so in short, Mew = 1337!

EDIT: OOOH, this is my 99th post!!!

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Wow that card looks awesome ^^ as for the topic well I'd like Mew because his cute really fast and flying and would do great in battle as well also he'd make a good companion

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    I think we need to have a new owner of this club because this club is dying for just 3 days no one bother to post I'm very disappointed to you guys.
    Now I'm offer a job to be a Owner of this club I need people that are responsible of the topics like what I do as the Owner don't bother to be one of the Owner If you will be boastful of your position or else I will expel you at our club and never let you join again.

Guys Please help me help this club to be one of the largest club here at PC.
    If you want to be the Owner show that you can be active.

Last edited:

Emii

Years
  • Oo;; wow I'm sorry Golden Mew.. I'll try to be more responsible and post in here more often.
    //EDIT//
    well I would revive it... but I can't double post. DX

Last edited:

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    O my this club will die

Trivia : Who made Mew ? I mean in game

Emii

Years
  • This club shouldn't die, alot of people like Mew.. but to answer the question, I'm not exactly sure where Mew came from, either.. X_X

Back