• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Mew Fan Club~

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
Years
  • Hmm where did Mew come from? thats a good question maybe he wasn't created he could have been born from his own parents but then something happend to them or maybe Mew was born from the sea since thats where he usally stays or lives I should say and I hope this club doesn't die out O.o it would be ashame if it did

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Yeah, I guess it would make sense if Mew came from the sea, considering the first movie. Or maybe it just never died once it started living? Because they thought it was extinct, so maybe it has an insanely long life span. XD lol I dunno I made that up

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    DestinyOfAsh please take charge because I have to study hard ehehehehe Just copy the first post i have so you can have new members and please take care of this club if you succeed to make this club famous you will be an Owner of this club*hehe*
    Note : If you succeed on the task hehehe Hope you understand me

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • i havent been on here for ages i wont let this club die.
    i dont no were mew came from. i dont think they ever told us were either

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • Hey guys I've been told to take charge of this club while GM is away so I will do my best we need a topic try this

TOPIC: Do you believe that there is more than one Mew in the Pokemon world or only the one?

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • TOPIC: Do you believe that there is more than one Mew in the Pokemon world or only the one?
    I believe there are more than just the 1 mew. or there used to be or something.. well the point is, yes I think there is/were more than 1. ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • Yeah I totally agree with you Emma Im ean there has to be more than one cause how would Mew get here in the first place? after all he was born from another you would think so anyway O.o

Back