• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Mew Glitch

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    This is one of the coolest glitches in all of the games imo. I didn't even know about the glitch until I came on here, so like 2 years ago. If I had the games I would so do it again. That, and try to find get MissingNo. too.

Years
  • I did in my Blue, but not until like 2006 when I first learned about it. I restarted and quickly tried it and was so happy it worked. Used that Mew for the whole game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    The mew glitch can also be used to obtain other pokemon. EX instead of fighting the kid with the slowpoke fight a guy with magnemite and see what you get. If you decipher the hex vs dex #s correctly you can basically gameshark your game with the same glitch that you used to catch mew. Squirtle and Bulbasaur even though you picked Charmander? YES Mewtwo again for fun? YES more legendary birds? SURE

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I do every time I play through the games. Sometimes when I'm feeling cheap I'll teach Mew Horn Drill and Fissure, buy some X-Accuracy and show the E4 who's boss.

Back