• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Mew lives under the Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
  • you could always skip the ship by trading with a friend for a pokemon with cut also mew isn't there. nothing is there i tried on my real game nothing is there. But there is a way to catch a wild lv. 7 mew on R/B/Y. got one one each.

Years
  • There's a way to get Mew and it's actually really easy to do, but that already has a whole thread dedicated to it.

I've never actually seen the truck in my game. One of these days I'll have to go there just so I can say I did.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    you know I've seen a video on this where someone did get Mew under the truck, it was on youtube, can't remember the name of the video, and even if I had the link, I can't put it here, linking's not aloud on Pokecommunity

ah! here it is. Search on youtube under this name: Mew IS under the truck! (ALL)

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    there is still people believing in rumour? Unfortunately there is no mew under the truck.

Last edited:

HentaiHentai

Banned
    Years
  • Once I asked my brother about how he got all Pokemon in his Yellow and Red, and he told me that he got Mew under the truck and the rest by trading with his friends. I didn't belive him, and I don't know where he keeps those things now, so I think he's lying. I told him that I saw videos on YT that said Mew doesn't live under the truck, but he said that they didn't try it on the actual game, but on a ROM or GameCube. So I have no proof that she's not under it. :\ Same with FireRed and LeafGreen. Does anyone know about it?

Mew is not a she. If you would like to argue that point go for it. All legendaries are genderless. Even if they werent. Just because mew is pink does that make it a girl? What about slowpoke, bor, king? I supposes lickitung is a girl then too. If you want to say that mew is a girl because of its voice then that must mean pichu, teddiursa, and vulpix are all girls. Bottom line Mew isnt a girl.

No mew under the truck, however I do believe there was a hack sometime ago, maybe just pic edits, idk, i remember seeing how it was done, I also tried got nothing, Slowpoke method is better.

Years
  • Uh, there's no code linked to that truck and missingno's typing was due to a data misplacement. Not forgetting to remove something.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Yes it is true Mew is not under the truck! That video on Youtube is most likely a ROM hack made by someone to restore the belief of the rumor! Also all legendaries are genderless except Latios and Latias yet they still cannot breed! Although i do spot people branding every single Pokemon including legendaries Male!

Also you can find info of why MissingNo was created HERE! This may or may not be true though! There is a couple of theory's on this page!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Maybe it's for an Event or something. I don't think there would be a mew under a truck lol

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • Mew is not a she. If you would like to argue that point go for it. All legendaries are genderless. Even if they werent. Just because mew is pink does that make it a girl? What about slowpoke, bor, king? I supposes lickitung is a girl then too. If you want to say that mew is a girl because of its voice then that must mean pichu, teddiursa, and vulpix are all girls. Bottom line Mew isnt a girl.

It's just that Mew has a more femenine appearance, and the fact that it's the parent of all Pokemon. :o Just saying.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • And in all honesty, why would they put Mew under a truck of all places? It's so ignominious! Compare the locations where you find Rayquaza, or Arceus, or even Heatran! Impressive, but a truck!?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • And in all honesty, why would they put Mew under a truck of all places? It's so ignominious! Compare the locations where you find Rayquaza, or Arceus, or even Heatran! Impressive, but a truck!?

and to add to that, a place where it could be easily found

Popstar Leafeon

Rose's Protegé
    Years
  • Hm... "Mew Under The Truck"... I've never heard of it until just now. But it's gotta be a lie, why would they put Mew UNDER a truck? In it, perhaps. Maybe the old event was Team Rocket was Pokenapping Mew?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    Im just posting to say the title..is..interesting

MEW DOES LIVE UNDER A TRUCK, FO' SRS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back