• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew or Arceus?

Mew, or Arceus?

• Total voters
Years
  • I took a survey of Mew, Jirachi, and Celebi...and Mew won--hands down

so, new survey

Mew, or Arceus?

EDIT:
    explanations are optional

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Mew, only because it was made back in the days when legendaries were few and far between.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Mew is a more original pokemon, and although it is not a god among pokemon - it's mysterious as a legendary. It can transform, has a cute cry, and also has a predecessor. Mew rocks.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Mew is not more original than Arceus. Mew is a floating pink cat-thing. I don't think its ugly or anything, but it definitely isn't better than Arceus just because it came from "the good old days". I think Arceus has a decent design and is much more interesting than a floating cat.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • Mew is not more original than Arceus. Mew is a floating pink cat-thing. I don't think its ugly or anything, but it definitely isn't better than Arceus just because it came from "the good old days". I think Arceus has a decent design and is much more interesting than a floating cat.

You are very very cool. I do feel people are way more biased toward the early-gen pokemon because they were the ones they "grew up" with. This comic pretty much sums it up.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • I'm not a big fan of either. :\
    But, I chose Mew because my friend forced me to. xD
    I do think there are too many legendaries, some are just unnecessary. ^_^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You are very very cool. I do feel people are way more biased toward the early-gen pokemon because they were the ones they "grew up" with. This comic pretty much sums it up.

I try =D. That comic is pretty funny, and it really is very truthful. I don't care for Arceus all that much, but I still prefer it to Mew.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, at the risk of sounding conformist, I'm still going to have to go with Mew.
    Arceus is cool and all, but Mew is just... Mew. I don't really have a reason. I suppose it's just a personal preference. But hey, if it was between Jirachi and Arceus, I would choose Arceus. ;)

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • well mine is mew...i think from the looks....it's not with its cuteness...but its for its kindness appearance..rather than the god of pokes...it looks like evil...not like mew...a pure god....xD...
    well that's my opinion....xP

Back