• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Or Mewtwo?

Mew Or Mewtwo, Which Would You Have?

• Mew

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 55 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I say Mew because if you look at it mew-two is a lil piece of dna from mew... it even applies in D/P Mew stats were insane when it reached lvl100 but Mew-two was lower than a lvl50 Pikachu!!!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, by battling Mew has the uber advantage as it can learn every TM and HM giving it the power of being versatile! lol Mewtwo has less coverage, but is more offensive. So, battling wise I think Mewtwo wins, but as the original pokemon goes, Mew wins since he came before Mewtwo.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Mewtwo was genetically altered to be better than mew, they failed to keep him under control, but succeeded in making him more powerful.

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
    I know there isnt much difference between the two but, which would you rather have and why?

I would have Mew because it generally looks better, (especially when it's shiny. blue mew FTW).

Mew all the way!
    -Cuter
    -Nicer personality
    -Shiny version is my fav colour
    -Better features than Mewtwo (I prefer brain over brawn ;) Mew's ability to become invisible is the perfect power!)
    -It's so small!
    -Look at my avatar; who could say no to a face like that?!

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I'd have Mew over Mewtwo because I love Mew's playful, laid-back attitude.

I don't care which one is stronger, because I probably wouldn't even catch them not to mention battling with them. Also, even though Mew might be cuter, I hate his colour. Does he have to be so over-the-top cutesy? I prefer him because of his personality ^-^

Although, you can't go blamind Mewtwo for his pessimistic outlook on life. He had a pretty bad childhood and all...

Chuchan

Cute and full of royalty
    Years
    Gah!! I dont know who I would have between the two, I mean they both have something thats so awsome and special. So to me really both Mew and Mewtwo are equal. Mewtwo has his great strength and all. But Mew is friendlier, cuter, playful and is strong when it needs to be.

Years
    Mew, Its movepool is so big, It can basically be bigger then a arceus' And mew has higher def and spe def, There are 2 stats mew wins to, Plus a huge movepool to add on PLUS its adorable.Why is it even a debate? mew is the original so it has all of mewtwo's powers, Obviously mew wins My opinion btw.

ONLY 1 THING BAD ABOUT MEW: THIS
    View attachment 68629

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Last post in this thread before today was back in 2009. Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for more than one month. If you want, you can make a new similar one instead! Only, this particular topic would fit in Pokémon Voting Polls instead. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back