• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Well, I staying in a chair at my house since the breaking news coverage thing came on TV, and I seen everything live, from him leaving the hospital to leaving the helicopter, I was never a fan, but I know how much of a legend this guy was, so I feel bad.

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Ceilidh

<3
    Years
  • Horrible news :( I was hoping it was untrue when I first heard about it.
    What a talented man <333

R.I.P. Jackson <333333

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Yeah, well acually, the very first thing I heard of it was getting on the internet and on MSN they had "Michael Jackson had Heart Attack" and then about 10 seconds later my grandma walked and said "Did you know that Michael Jackson died?" I was all like, "No way" SO yeah it was pretty bad

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Michael Jackson. A great guy overall. A fragile soul. The best Pop Star I've seen. A role model. A plainly great guy.

I always used to look up to Michael, even after the accusations of the child molestation and when he tried to change his skin colour. I always sood by him and I always will.

Rest In Peace, I know you will always be my hero.

Years
  • I was ready to watch BBC World News America when they announced this. I then switched over to Fox News and learned that he did die.

I grew up listening to his music and I saw his tragic fall from grace with the child abuse accusations, that whole skin condition, the plastic surgeries, his odd behavior and such. It's just starting to sink in for me.

I feel like playing some "Beat It" and "Billie Jean" in tribute to the King of Pop.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    This is unexpected and unfortunate, R.I.P. Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett.

It's so sudden that they died on the same day..

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • This is absolutely tragic. Pop music lost a great artist today, and the world lost a great man. The child molestation charges, the surgery . . . I won't comment, because I don't know the full story. I wasn't on the jury for the court case, and I don't believe he should be condemned for wanting to change the way he was. He was a little odd, assuredly, but he was a genius. I think it's wrong for anybody to condemn a dead man. Anybody who says "the world is better off without that pedophile" is insensitive and misjudging. Even if he did do all he was suspected of doing, and more (not taking sides in this debate!), I would still refuse to spit on him for it. His music was wonderful, he was an icon for music lovers everywhere, and he will never be forgotten.

Even years on, he sold out fifty shows within a very short period of time. As said before, this was going to be a massive comeback. It only goes to show that he had that magical lastability that makes him a legend. If he hadn't gone so quickly, he could have carried on for quite some time.

Goodbye, MJ. I salute you, and despite what some haters say, it don't matter if you're black or white. You rocked anyway.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Many people judged this guy for the way he looked or the things he has done, but he's still a human nonetheless and he was an amazing singer. Hope his family manages to get through this well and I hope he rests in peace.

Reactions: Her

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
  • ..wow..thats so heavy.. I mean..I've always been a fan of MJ.. but when I heard he had a heart attack, I was so worried, but when it was confirmed that he died, I was devastated..I've just got nothing else to say.. sorry.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    This is such shocking news!!!!!!!! I can't believe it =/ My friend text me saying he had passed away but I didn't believe her.

RIP the King of Pop. He will always be remembered.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
    Years
  • i dnt mean any disrespect at all but like people just get over it. he died, he wasn't the only one who died, Farrah Fawcett died but its like she never existed. I feel ashamed and disgustred with the way the media is acting about MJ's death. I never liked him or his music and if people are like "u dnt care about nothing but urself", ur wrong i do care and i feel sorry for his family and friends, he will probably be one of the biggest deaths this year, it was extreamly obvious that he was gonna die and soon. he had enogh plastic surgery to last a lifetime so it wouldn't of taken long to get sick. People shouldnt be to sad for his death, he brouhgt it upon hiself

like i said before i dnt mean any dispespect, im just saying whats on my mind.
    R.I.P MJ and Farrah

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • That's not true, I also mourn the death of Farrah Fawcett. It's just that this is a MJ thread. The reason people here are so worked up is because it's the fans posting here. You will find many people share your views; they just don't post here. If you feel your opinions may offend others, which they do, keep them to yourself. I know you say you mean no offense, but you're all like "he brought it on himself". There are people here who are far bigger fans than me, and they won't like that sort of talk.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    i dnt mean any disrespect at all but like people just get over it. he died, he wasn't the only one who died, Farrah Fawcett died but its like she never existed. I feel ashamed and disgustred with the way the media is acting about MJ's death. I never liked him or his music and if people are like "u dnt care about nothing but urself", ur wrong i do care and i feel sorry for his family and friends, he will probably be one of the biggest deaths this year, it was extreamly obvious that he was gonna die and soon. he had enogh plastic surgery to last a lifetime so it wouldn't of taken long to get sick. People shouldnt be to sad for his death, he brouhgt it upon hiself

R.I.P MJ and Farrah

Go make a Farrah thread then. :/
    This is a thread mourning the loss of Michael Jackson, and while it's true that Farrah hasn't got some of the respect she deserves, it's more or less a mourning to MJ.

And what? If he brought it on himself, at least he was doing what he/the doctors thought was right. He wanted to have those changes, he wanted to rely on painkillers and realistically, there was nothing to stop him from doing so. Well, apart from Death.

Just give the guy whats left of his dignity.

R.I.P MJ

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • i dnt mean any disrespect at all but like people just get over it. he died, he wasn't the only one who died, Farrah Fawcett died but its like she never existed. I feel ashamed and disgustred with the way the media is acting about MJ's death. I never liked him or his music and if people are like "u dnt care about nothing but urself", ur wrong i do care and i feel sorry for his family and friends, he will probably be one of the biggest deaths this year, it was extreamly obvious that he was gonna die and soon. he had enogh plastic surgery to last a lifetime so it wouldn't of taken long to get sick. People shouldnt be to sad for his death, he brouhgt it upon hiself

R.I.P MJ and Farrah

Disrespecting someone for their decisions is bad enough, but disrespecting someone who has just died for what they did in the past? Get over yourself.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Disrespecting someone for their decisions is bad enough, but disrespecting someone who has just died for what they did in the past? Get over yourself.

Ditto.

And with that said, I'd like to announce something....

IF YOU ACTUALLY APPRECIATE MUSIC, THEN YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MICHAEL'S OFFSTAGE ANTICS. IT'S ABOUT THE MUSIC, NOT HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

Back