• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migrated over.

Stormborn

Indecisive
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Why hello.

Former competitive Pokemon battler who got sick of the crap that was BW/2 and hoping XY bring something new to the table.

Also hoping to start a tag shop when I get my 15 posts.

Howdy.

Years
  • Hi Stormborn, and welcome to PC!

Nice username you have, and look another Australian as well. I don't see many people from Adelaide hanging out here (there are two I know of) but I'm always excited when more Aussies join PC. I'm not from Adelaide though, but Sydney instead. I'm also close to you as far as age goes as well (I turn 21 in October) but yeah we have several people around your age hanging out here (and some in their 20's as well like me).

You're here for X & Y discussion? We have the Pokemon X & Y section for that, and despite not much news showing up the games are still going to be awesome. Unlike you, I did enjoy Black 2 & White 2 but I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I did love B2/W2's content a lot, particularly in the postgame. Also, you should check out Art & Design since you happen to be an artist as well. I hope you eventually open your art shop cos then users can request art for you to make. It's a fun section but I'm not good with digital art myself lol.

You'll have a fun time here, and feel free to ask any of the moderators who can assist you with any questions you have. I'm also free for a chat, just send me a visitor message!

I'll be seeing ya around. Name's Hikari by the way.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Stormborn

Indecisive
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Thanks.

Nah I meant the changes BW2 brought to competitive battling were poor, the games themselves were brilliant.

Years
  • Aww I loved B/W2. Not a very good competitive battler though, but I do try! It's really fun to battle with people here on the Pokemon Showdown server so I sometimes get practice that way. Welcome to the forum!

X and Y does look really great... I'm eagerly anticipating what it'll bring as far as battles are concerned, though the new graphics are something to swoon over too. Maaan October can't come fast enough. ;_; I do look forward to your contributions in the X & Y board! It's been very lively since its opening and having more people interested in participating is always great. I'm still awaiting the day where the starter evolutions are released - that's what I'm most excited about right now ahh.

Ooh, a tag shop? As an artist I definitely look forward to that. :O Some of our members make suuuch amazing tags. Makes me want to open CS6 and get to making some of my own.. I'm quite lazy when it comes to art and it's something I've really been hoping to change. Have you been making tags for a while? Maybe you can give me some advice sometime for I am not the best at tags, ahah. ;(

But yeah, have fun on PC and welcome again! Great meeting you~! ALSO I love Fairy Tail and therefore I love you.

Stormborn

Indecisive
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Aww I loved B/W2. Not a very good competitive battler though, but I do try! It's really fun to battle with people here on the Pokemon Showdown server so I sometimes get practice that way. Welcome to the forum!

X and Y does look really great... I'm eagerly anticipating what it'll bring as far as battles are concerned, though the new graphics are something to swoon over too. Maaan October can't come fast enough. ;_; I do look forward to your contributions in the X & Y board! It's been very lively since its opening and having more people interested in participating is always great. I'm still awaiting the day where the starter evolutions are released - that's what I'm most excited about right now ahh.

Ooh, a tag shop? As an artist I definitely look forward to that. :O Some of our members make suuuch amazing tags. Makes me want to open CS6 and get to making some of my own.. I'm quite lazy when it comes to art and it's something I've really been hoping to change. Have you been making tags for a while? Maybe you can give me some advice sometime for I am not the best at tags, ahah. ;(

But yeah, have fun on PC and welcome again! Great meeting you~! ALSO I love Fairy Tail and therefore I love you.
    I made the one in my signature and I've had a bit of practice here and there.

Fairy Tail is brilliant, lacking in plot but just fun to read and watch.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome!
    I've been working on a competitive team for BW2 but I haven't been very serious about it with X/Y in the future. I've never been a competitive battler before but I've been trying to learn and pick up some things from the discussions here. ^^;

Stormborn

Indecisive
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Hi there! Welcome!
    I've been working on a competitive team for BW2 but I haven't been very serious about it with X/Y in the future. I've never been a competitive battler before but I've been trying to learn and pick up some things from the discussions here. ^^;
    Thanks.

Yeah people will probably stop playing soon anyway. Hopefully X/Y is awesome.

Back