• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Miinti's drawings n stuff

miinti

ayylmao
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Hi~ welcome to my gallery of messy drawings lol hope y'all enjoy it <33
    You can also find me on patreonnnn sasdkaslkdj

Newer stuff:
    Spoiler:

Old stuff:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

miinti

ayylmao
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    haha thanks!
    and yeah that dragonair one was iffy for me but I'm going to get better~ just trying to make a new painting at least every day so I can improve~ u v u

Also posting new stuff today:
    Spoiler:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I'm not an artist( I'm horrible on that kind of stuff) but I have to say ... I LOVE those drawings! Absolutely AMAZING!
    The Loppuny and the Froslass are my favs!

I hope you continue training and getting better. Continue posting your drawings here, I want to see more ^^

miinti

ayylmao
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    woo been a while since really drawing any pokemon ; o ; been drawing lots of ponies lol

also made a patreon to support myself //ded
    Spoiler:

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • Wow! Your work is amazing, miinti! Your drawing style is very aesthetically pleasing, and all the Pokemon you drew look great (to say the least). I'd say your use of color and the somewhat smudgy quality of your lines are probably the two main things people notice when they view your work, and for good reason; I don't know much about digital art, but it seems like you've got a lot of technique.

This [Banette piece] is my favorite masterpiece of yours, but overall your art is just so, so solid.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • I can describe in one word.

AMAZING !!!!!!

The pokemon drawing really suits the background colour !

Keep It Up!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'm not drawing myself, but the artstyle, colours and expressions are great and pleasurable for my eyes.
    My favourites are Dragonair and Banette.
    Cheers!

miinti

ayylmao
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Wow! Your work is amazing, miinti! Your drawing style is very aesthetically pleasing, and all the Pokemon you drew look great (to say the least). I'd say your use of color and the somewhat smudgy quality of your lines are probably the two main things people notice when they view your work, and for good reason; I don't know much about digital art, but it seems like you've got a lot of technique.

oh my gosh thank you so much! and yeah I went into one-layer paintings b/c I can't lineart to save my life lmao so this is my alternative~

@everyone else - thank you all sososo much~ your comments really mean a lot to me ; v ;

also - new art!
    Spoiler:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ohhhhhhhhh my god please teach me LMFAO
    I can't paint to save my life so I'm drooling over these works like- the colors are so soft and pleasing and especially the latest one!! Those starry eyes are so beautiful!

The frosslass is undoubtedly my favorite though, because while I love how soft the other pieces are, I like the tight rendering of that piece the most. That might just be my preference for high contrast though haha- Regardless, I love every piece! Looking forward to seeing more!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You have to teach me how to color. You can't keep all this talent all to yourself it's not fair to the rest of us! >:[

But in all seriousness, these are magical. Absolutely wonderful. The Froslass is so.. emotional! I don't know how to describe it well, but it really evokes an emotion. Like my empathy receptors are ringing like mad right now. And your use of color and that painted style.. jeez. It's gorgeous. Mind if I do some graphic work with that Sylveon of yours? I can imagine making a hundred tags/icons with that thing, it's so beautiful. Credit will be included, of course!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Oh gosh they're so sweet, and such pretty color schemes! I love the quick painty style but I'm too much of a perfectionist for it, spending ages on lines is what I do. :p

miinti

ayylmao
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    hhhh i should draw pokemon more oftennnn so i'd check this forum mooore ; o ; (i know people post other art stuff but i doubt you guys want to see mlp/commission stuff lmao - also super shy haha //ded)

You have to teach me how to color. You can't keep all this talent all to yourself it's not fair to the rest of us! >:[

But in all seriousness, these are magical. Absolutely wonderful. The Froslass is so.. emotional! I don't know how to describe it well, but it really evokes an emotion. Like my empathy receptors are ringing like mad right now. And your use of color and that painted style.. jeez. It's gorgeous. Mind if I do some graphic work with that Sylveon of yours? I can imagine making a hundred tags/icons with that thing, it's so beautiful. Credit will be included, of course!
    i-i don't know how to teach how to draw/color ; o ; surprisingly i never really get that request except for here (you all are so nice hhh my ego can't take it lmao) - idk maybe i should do some tutorial or w/e some day o v o
    and yeah i don't mind! that drawing seems to be pretty popular lol so sigs and icons are bound to happen

ohhhhhhhhh my god please teach me LMFAO
    I can't paint to save my life so I'm drooling over these works like- the colors are so soft and pleasing and especially the latest one!! Those starry eyes are so beautiful!
    the only way to do it is to try haha but yeah maybe i could make some short tutorial to make painting a little bit easier on people? my method probably won't help lmaoo but who knows
    and thank yououuuuu <33 painting those eyes are like my fav thing now on the eeveelutions lmao it's a sicknessssss

Agreed, I must know all of your secrets, Miinti! I've been trying to get into digital painting and all of these are just gorgeous. That Sylveon reminds me of eating cotton candy, for some reason.
    shh don't tell anyone but i'm really lame and have no secrets lmaoo
    and i highly suggest using manga studio 5 for painting or even lining if you haven't tried it yet! seriously found it 100x better to manage than SAI and not as a hot mess as PS x v x

sorry for replying super late ;__;
    no new pokemon art unfortunatelyyy - working on super fun time commission stuffs!

Back