• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mimikyu made my girlfriend cry

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    So a few weeks ago I decided to show my girlfriend my 'Pikachu'. We spent about 20 minutes going back in forth- her saying 'That isn't a Pikachu' and my insistence that it was. After adamantly assuring her it was a legit Pikachu, I finally told her it was a Mimikyu and Mimikyu's sad backstory. That he isn't loved, because he's so hideous. And that seeing everyone love Pikachu gave it the idea to dress as a Pikachu. So Mimikyu got a sheet, a crayon, and a stick and made itself a costume.

She started crying. She still gets a sad look on her face when I mention my 'Pikachu'. I still deny it isn't a Pikachu.

Post your sad mimikyu comics and stories here, and tell your story of how Mimikyu affected you!

Last edited:

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen today
    So a few weeks ago I decided to show my girlfriend my 'Pikachu'. We spent about 20 minutes going back in forth- her saying 'That isn't a Pikachu' and my insistence that it was. After adamantly assuring her it was a legit Pikachu, I finally told her it was a Mimikyu and Mimikyu's sad backstory. That he isn't loved, because he's so hideous. And that seeing everyone love Pikachu gave it the idea to dress as a Pikachu. So Mimikyu got a sheet, a crayon, and a stick and made itself a costume.

She started crying. She still gets a sad look on her face when I mention my 'Pikachu'. I still deny it isn't a Pikachu.

Post your sad mimikyu comics and stories here, and tell your story of how Mimikyu affected you!
    meanwhile in the anime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeWmaN112-A

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    Ah, Mimikyu our first Fairy/Ghost type. I ADORE this Pokemon so much and I am so proud to say as a Ghost type enthusiast that this Pokemon would be our first Ghost/Fairy type. It's both strong and sooo much fun. That disguise ability can be used in so many cases, another thing I am so happy about is that because it's also a Fairy type it's a huge counter to the Dark types. What is there NOT to love about this pokemon? Step aside Pikachu you've been replaced.

User19sq

I almost never use Pokemon that don't evolve. But I made an exception for Mimikyu simply because of this. As a side-note, it almost looks like you planned to make her cry. Did you, sir or ma'am? XDDDDD

Mimikyu looks sad when its disguise is broken

Pokedex confirms this as a fact. Salt in the wound by starting with: "After all that work".

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    I almost never use Pokemon that don't evolve. But I made an exception for Mimikyu simply because of this. As a side-note, it almost looks like you planned to make her cry. Did you, sir or ma'am? XDDDDD

Pokedex confirms this as a fact. Salt in the wound by starting with: "After all that work".

Lol I had an idea that she wouldn't take it well, but didn't expect tears...

This thread could've gone in such a different direction with this one line...

That's a story for another day. ;)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I love Mimikyu! The story behind it is actually really powerful and is the main reason why I ended up using one. Ghost/Fairy is a great type combination too.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I feel so sorry for him, poor Mimikyu...

Back