• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions v2

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

[alink id=intro]Introduction[/alink id][alink id=members]Team Members[/alink id][alink id=hacks]Team Hack/s[/alink id][alink id=join]Wynaut Join?[/alink id]

[a id]intro[/a id]
    Introduction

Welcome to Mirage Hacking Productions v2! We are a fairly serious hacking team, though we don't ask you to work 24/7. Since Faline hasn't been online for a long amount of time, we, Binary and Zeffy, have decided to start anew. Our goal is to create a social team to promote friendliness and cooperation amongst members. If you were an old member of MHP, don't hesitate to rejoin! We will gladly accept you back into the team.

[a id]members[/a id]
    Team Members

Zeffy → Team Leader, Mapping Head
    Binary → Team Leader, Graphics Head
    Darthatron → ASM Hacker
    Crimson Stardust → Mapper
    Fireworks → Mapper
    agentgeo → WILD CARD
    The Scarecrow Toxin → Overworld Spriter
    The Noob Hacker → Scripterhttps://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=119675
    NurseBarbra → Mapper / Tile Inserter
    Destiny Demon → Tile Inserter
    ~Kian~ → Spriter (Basic)
    Saten Ruiko → Mapper / WILD CARD
    Freak A → Trainer Spriter
    Flandre Scarlet → [stuff]
    knizz → ASM Hacker
    r0bert → Spriter

[a id]hacks[/a id]
    Team Hack/s

Pokémon Untitled

→ The team's current hack. Since it is still in the development phase, no screenshots are available yet.

Pokémon DarkGrey

→ A wonderful hack made by Fireworks. Consisting of a brand spanking new storyline, creative features and more!

→ Pokemon Dimension Legends: Alternate Worlds

→ Made by Crimson Stardust, this hack shows a lot of potential. There's an original story and interesting features. And don't forget the eye-catching tiles. Go check it out now!

We will also showcase your hack if you become a member. :)

[a id]join[/a id]
    Wynaut Join?

We are in need of hackers of all sorts, from as simple as mapping to as complex as ASM hacking. If you think you've got what it takes, just fill up the form below and join us now here in Mirage Hacking Productions v2!

HTML:
    [b]Username[/b]:
    [b]Desired Position[/b]:
    [b]Other Skills[/b]:
    [b]Proof of Work[/b]:
    [b]Past Experiences / Past Projects[/b]:
    [b]Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle[/b]:
    What are you waiting for? Join us, now!

The formatting in this post is made my Zeffy. Do not rip or use anything from it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yeah why not join.. .__.
    Uh.. yeah, the thread looks awesome Zeffy. And we'll be resuming work after I fix some things.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    Username: Darthatron
    Desired Position: ASM Hacker
    Other Skills: Everything you can possibly imagine.
    Proof of Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuetDQEUqKQ
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: I've been hacking for 5+ years, and helped with lots of projects.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [email protected] (MSN)

I should point out that I don't really go on that MSN, but if you need me to go on at some point, just ask. Also, I am quite busy with university at the moment, so I may take a while to complete some thing. xD

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Username:Ace Desired Position:Mapping Other Skills:Minimum music hacking,tile making,scripting,tile inserting
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects:Just my hack.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle:[email protected]

More info: Since i was a part of this before and i drop out because i stop hacking, but now i am back,
    so maybe i could help abit here and also to be honest need help also..lol,
    I know you guys so i think i could at least try to join again but i will be busy
    with school and all so my task will be slower.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Username: Darthatron
    Desired Position: ASM Hacker
    Other Skills: Everything you can possibly imagine.
    Proof of Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuetDQEUqKQ
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: I've been hacking for 5+ years, and helped with lots of projects.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [email protected] (MSN)

I should point out that I don't really go on that MSN, but if you need me to go on at some point, just ask. Also, I am quite busy with university at the moment, so I may take a while to complete some thing. xD
    ACCEPTED~

And don't worry, just tell us when you're busy so that we can't bother you too much. ^o^
    Username:Ace Desired Position:Mapping Other Skills:Minimum music hacking,tile making,scripting,tile inserting
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects:Just my hack.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle:[email protected]

More info: Since i was a part of this before and i drop out because i stop hacking, but now i am back,
    so maybe i could help abit here and also to be honest need help also..lol,
    I know you guys so i think i could at least try to join again but i will be busy
    with school and all so my task will be slower.
    ACCEPTED~

Welcome back to the team!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Username: Fireworks
    Desired Position: Mapper
    Other Skills: Tile inserting, Spriting (to some extent), scripting
    Proof of Work: https://altariaking.deviantart.com/gallery/ There's some stuff in there
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: Pokemon Shining Platinum, Pokemon Iron and Stone
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [email protected]

:D
    BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK! lol sorry. Can't resist whenever I see your name. xD Anyways...

ACCEPTED~

~~

I'd like to remind everyone that MHPv2 works just like the original one. Whenever anyone needs some help in their hacks, just post here and ask for some and we'll see what we can do.

And do those who want their hacks in the first post, just tell me. Enjoy hacking~!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'd like to apply for this team.
    Username: Agentgeo
    Desired Position: Doesn't matter. Put me where ever.
    Other Skills: Basically everything except making sprites and ASM.
    Proof of Work: Pokemon Frost, Pokemon Earth
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: Teams, plus hacks. I've been doing this for about a year.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: Sorry, no MSN. Try PM, VM, or email
    This looks like a really neat team.

P.S. I don't feel the hacks may accurately show my full skills.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'd like to apply for this team.
    Username: Agentgeo
    Desired Position: Doesn't matter. Put me where ever.
    Other Skills: Basically everything except making sprites and ASM.
    Proof of Work: Pokemon Frost, Pokemon Earth
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: Teams, plus hacks. I've been doing this for about a year.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: Sorry, no MSN. Try PM, VM, or email
    This looks like a really neat team.

P.S. I don't feel the hacks may accurately show my full skills.
    ACCEPTED~

I still need to figure out where to put you though? Perhaps as a scripter? There's only 2 of us at the moment. Or an all-around-hacker. |D

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    I'd like to apply for this team
    Username: Co500
    Desired Position: Scripter and/or Mapper
    Other Skills: As I said Mapping, Scripting, OW inserting and generally other stuff
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects: Pokemon Johto Adventures (Still working on it though) and some other hacks that I did just for experience in improving my scripting and mapping
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [email protected] [email protected]

Last edited:
    Years
    Username: Pink Typholsion
    Other Skills: Userbar/Banner Making, Storyline editor/writer
    Proof of Work:
    Mapper:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Sphene Info:
    Spoiler:

(For Userbars just go to my shop...)

Past Experiences / Past Projects: Currently Working on Pokemon Sphene, worked on Pokemon Peridot (which failed to complete).
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: Just PM, or [email protected], [email protected].

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Name: cbd98
    Desired position: spriter, preferably OW, but i can do other sprites
    Other skills: I started trying to map recently
    Proof:

A fakemon, fakemon OW, trainer, and trainer OW, all custom. you can find them on photo bucket too if they're too small or something.

Past Experience: Team Tangerine, look through the threads
    Contact info: Don't have MSN... but i have yahoo! pm me for it

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'd like to apologize for my late response. ;;
    I'd like to apply for this team
    Username: Co500
    Desired Position: Scripter and/or Mapper
    Other Skills: As I said Mapping, Scripting, OW inserting and generally other stuff
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects: Pokemon Johto Adventures (Still working on it though) and some other hacks that I did just for experience in improving my scripting and mapping
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [email protected] [email protected]
    If you have a better script, I would like to see it please. The script you've posted isn't too variant on basis of commands and the whole set of procedures. I'm not saying that it's bad. But if possible, I'd like to see something more?

The map is pretty nice, though it still needs some work. I like the tree placement. But the trees are all in one cluster. I mean, they're all connected to the main treeline somehow. So separate clusters of trees around some of the empty parts of the map would've looked nice. And I think you should've used just one kind of pathway. Some parts of the map are empty. Just my opinion, anyway.

Pending. If you'd like to provide us with more proof, you can.

Username: Pink Typholsion
    Other Skills: Userbar/Banner Making, Storyline editor/writer
    Proof of Work:
    Mapper:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Sphene Info:
    Spoiler:

(For Userbars just go to my shop...)

Past Experiences / Past Projects: Currently Working on Pokemon Sphene, worked on Pokemon Peridot (which failed to complete).
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: Just PM, or [email protected], [email protected].
    I'll just list some of the things that I thought were the downpoints in your maps.

Bluevista City: The almost parallel arrangement of the rocks on the water, the shape of the path, Squarish sandy areas, some emptiness.

Sandvine Town: The squarish land topography, the squarish sandy areas, a little bit of the tree placement.

Sandvine Town Gym: Umm, idk. XD

Route 4: The mountain shape, placement of the rocks, squarish tree placement, consistent grass (you should've used stuff like ledges, pathways, etc.)

Whytewind Town: Tree placement, linear building placement.

Those are just my opinions on the maps. I'm too lazy to give suggestions, so if you'd like suggestions.. just ask. :)

I like the overall environment and setting that you've created with the help of your story. Most people tend to just jot down the events that occur, instead of providing a meaningful foundation. That, I like. So you might be accepted as a storyline editor.. though probably not a mapper. But if you'd like, you could show us more proof. Pending.

Name: cbd98
    Desired position: spriter, preferably OW, but i can do other sprites
    Other skills: I started trying to map recently
    Proof:

A fakemon, fakemon OW, trainer, and trainer OW, all custom. you can find them on photo bucket too if they're too small or something.

Past Experience: Team Tangerine, look through the threads
    Contact info: Don't have MSN... but i have yahoo! pm me for it
    I couldn't find your photobucket account. ;;
    The fakemon sprite is pretty nice. But the overworld has too much of a dark mouth, I think.
    I like the trainer sprite. The only thing that I don't really like are those dark lines, and the sort of bendy right arm. I like the OW, however.

It's been a while since I've done any sort of spriting, so don't let my remarks discourage you. Could you show some more work?
    Pending.

Zeffy can revise the decisions I've made. And any other member, if they'd like, can post their opinion.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Right, if those three applicants show up with more proof then I'll make the final decision. However, that isn't the subject of this post. I'm here to tell everyone in the team about the team hack that we will be working on.

I've developed the story, more or less, and I gladly gave it the title "Pokémon Amber". Of course, the name has something to do with the story and gameplay itself. But I won't reveal the story; not just yet. As soon as Binary gets finished with the tile inserting job, I would need the help of our mappers. Darthatron, if you'd like to help with mapping, then don't hesitate to ask. However, I think I might need your ASM skills. If you don't mind, that is. Just post here. Everyone, I'll be updating you of what will be happening in the hack from now on. I hope that every one of you would help, cooperation is the key to success!

Last edited:

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    i'm gunna drop out of trying for this group. given that those were the only sprites i had so far from other hacks. and yeah, i know the arm is bendy, i was just tired when i made that. i might try out again once i get a little better. but i am learning how to script, and i might try out for that instead next time.

Back