• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions v2

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I hate to seem impatient, despite the fact that I actually am quite an impatient person. But do we know the current situation on any hacks we are working on? Are we waiting for members to request theirs be posted? Are we brainstorming? Are we waiting for more members?

Once again, I am sorry for asking so soon. I would just like to know when I can expect to start getting to work. I'm weird like that.

Yes, usually I'm patient with this stuff, but I too was wondering about this.
    Binary is just putting finishing touches on the tiles but we can start soon. By the way, we can start mapping now actually. I'll PM the mappers right now. Its not that hard mapping anyways. ^o^
    Username: Is reading hard these days or something?
    Desired Position:
    Mapping/Scripting/Tile Editing/Palette Editing/Spriting/Graphics
    Other Skills:
    Mapping/Scripting/Tile Editing/Palette Editing/Spriting/Graphics
    Proof of Work: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=202372
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=202372
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: Private Messaging.

I need something to do because revising sucks and the rest of these threads look to have the potential lifetime of my feces.
    ACCEPTED~
    'nuff said. P:

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Username: Err......Can't just read slightly above this post?
    Desired Position: Mapper/Tile inserter
    Other Skills: World Map maker mabye? I can Insert Wmaps if need be.
    Proof of Work
    : Some of these maps and tiles are old, (And Jpeg'd, DeviantArt doesn't like me too often...)
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects
    :
    Pokemon Desegrade (In development)
    Kanto Revamp:HGSS Tile Mix (In Development)
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle
    : ^ Theres an MSN icon up there. Clicky clicky~

CONDITION FOR ME TO WORK UNSAFELY: Chocolate. Lottttsss and looootttss of chocolate.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Username: Err......Can't just read slightly above this post?
    Desired Position: Mapper/Tile inserter
    Other Skills: World Map maker mabye? I can Insert Wmaps if need be.
    Proof of Work
    : Some of these maps and tiles are old, (And Jpeg'd, DeviantArt doesn't like me too often...)
    Past Experiences / Past Projects
    :
    Pokemon Desegrade (In development)
    Kanto Revamp:HGSS Tile Mix (In Development)
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle
    : ^ Theres an MSN icon up there. Clicky clicky~

CONDITION FOR ME TO WORK UNSAFELY: Chocolate. Lottttsss and looootttss of chocolate.
    The tile inserting.. I like, though some of the palettes could've been better. And I like your mapping style too. Not much I can say about the maps, save that the fence placement looks a little off in the route.. and that part's pretty bland too. As for the World Maps, the waterways.. I would've preferred light-blueish in color.
    Accepted.
    ..because I need someone to help me out with the tile-inserting. I can't do everything myself. :(
    And if I give you chocolate, there won't be enough for me. Can we share?

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017

The tile inserting.. I like, though some of the palettes could've been better. And I like your mapping style too. Not much I can say about the maps, save that the fence placement looks a little off in the route.. and that part's pretty bland too. As for the World Maps, the waterways.. I would've preferred light-blueish in color.
    Accepted.
    ..because I need someone to help me out with the tile-inserting. I can't do everything myself. :(
    And if I give you chocolate, there won't be enough for me. Can we share?

Awesome sauce.
    The wmap pallet was just from the original sinnoh map, Nothing much to work with.
    The tileinserting was a QUICK job. (less than 30 mins),
    The maps are just first itterations of ideas i had in my head~
    And the reason its "bland" is that its the first route out of the town featured above, and it had a farm event as a "Tutorial".
    And I only really need about 20kg of chocolate... not THAT much.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Very un/important update

Well, I'm sorry about pestering the mappers, but Binary has recently told me that he is still putting finishing touches. ;;

I hope you'll find a place in your heart to forgive me. Well, anyways, the patch is almost done. I just have to do one thing: a bit of tree shadows. But that's going to be my problem. O<

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Very un/important update

Well, I'm sorry about pestering the mappers, but Binary has recently told me that he is still putting finishing touches. ;;

I hope you'll find a place in your heart to forgive me. Well, anyways, the patch is almost done. I just have to do one thing: a bit of tree shadows. But that's going to be my problem. O<
    Ah no.
    Well, I've already done them. So, you need not worry.
    Sorry for the delay guys. I've done the best I've can. I'll send a PM to every team member tomorrow with an important update (and the patch too, most probably). Feedback will be appreciated.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024

Ah no.
    Well, I've already done them. So, you need not worry.
    Sorry for the delay guys. I've done the best I've can. I'll send a PM to every team member tomorrow with an important update (and the patch too, most probably). Feedback will be appreciated.

Well, I must say that the tile work is really well done! :)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, I must say that the tile work is really well done! :)
    How did you see the tile work? O:
    Thank you. But it's still a little incomplete. I need to change some palettes and change some tiles around. But, thanks. C:
    And it's taking longer because I decided to map the first town/city. But as promised, I'll PM everyone today.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wait wait wait.. I thought I told Zeffy NOT to send the patch to everyone yet. :C
    It's not even finished. D:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Wait wait wait.. I thought I told Zeffy NOT to send the patch to everyone yet. :C
    It's not even finished. D:
    You didn't tell me that. ;~;
    I'm sorry, I just...

*goes to cry in the corner*

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I didn't get the patch? :(

Zeffy meant to send the patch to the mappers only. But yeah, I'll send the patch to every team member in a moment. It's fairly complete, I guess.

And sorry for the misunderstanding.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Might as well rejoin since I'm ROM hacking again.

Username: Destiny Demon
    Desired Position: Tile Inserter
    Other Skills: Mapping ; Scripting
    Proof of Work: You know. :P Binary said I didn't need to do this, but if you still want me to I guess I can do something.
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: Pokemon Destiny
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [email protected]
    You both know it (I think). We're just never on at the same time. :P

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Might as well rejoin since I'm ROM hacking again.

Username: Destiny Demon
    Desired Position: Tile Inserter
    Other Skills: Mapping ; Scripting
    Proof of Work: You know. :P Binary said I didn't need to do this, but if you still want me to I guess I can do something.
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: Pokemon Destiny
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [email protected]
    You both know it (I think). We're just never on at the same time. :P
    ACCEPTED.
    'cause you're awesome Kevin.

And I think it's about time we started doing the titlescreen.
    ..And some scripting. Zeffy will send everyone a roughly initiated storyline tomorrow.. I think.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Yeah just so you, I can try other title screen styles if you wish, just tell me.
    ..Still working on that sprite xD
    btw, I can only sprite if i have a visual concept. still learning. (though the examples i didnt have a concept)
    I think that was like my best map, oh well need to keep trying i guess

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Once I get that story, be ready for my critique. I'm just forewarning you, for I am very cynical when it comes to matters of story.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Once I get that story, be ready for my critique. I'm just forewarning you, for I am very cynical when it comes to matters of story.
    Criticize away! I don't mind my story being criticized anyways, I'm take the story as a serious business. But I still need to look for it. ;A;

Back