• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Im using an on screen keyboard now. click click bloody click.
    heres a little town
    Spoiler:
    lol On Screen Keyboard. XD; I love using it.
    ANNNDDD you're ACCEPTED~
    Please enjoy the MHP experience.

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    A big, rich city, in the meaning of big houses, skyscrapers, much like Goldenrod, but then almost no green (grass, trees) and its much bigger then goldenrod. ill leave the number of houses up to you
    and the waterways are man-made, they are no rivers, just groves in the ground, with water flowing through the whole town, spawning from a big fountain, from the middle of the town. Oh, the town is almost fully white. a modern, futuristic town design xD (i can sprite some tiles for you if u don't have what u need)

also, its surrounded by forest..

also, i think its best we can chat on IM? do you have skype or MSN? (id prefer MSN xD)

Awesome align, gimme your IM?

Okay, one last question, how are the connections?
    I suppose you don't have a worldmap yet, so explain the position of the two cities and the first gymtown.
    Oh, and imho it would be a little bit weird if a large rich city doesn't contain a Pokecenter, but I suppose you don't want a PC in the startercity?

Last edited:

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • Okay, one last question, how are the connections?
    I suppose you don't have a worldmap yet, so explain the position of the two cities and the first gymtown.
    Oh, and imho it would be a little bit weird if a large rich city doesn't contain a Pokecenter, but I suppose you don't want a PC in the startercity?

Also, yeah, do whatever u seem fit for a luxurious city :P maybe even 2 pokecenters? xD because its quite big?
    Pokemart will be a mall, like in goldenrod.

Hehe, u can do a simple, beautifull route, full of water, green, bridges, that stuff, connecting to a city u don't have to do Yet :P

make the route blocked by 2 policemen saying "This route has been closed for bridge maintenance" xD but thats the scripters job, aint it :P

next up, do a remix of pallet town, just a bit bigger, actual town-like (not just 2 houses and a lab :P) Also, make sure the river is still there (the one leading to indigo plateau)

then, make the route to viridian and viridian itself . thats all for the beta :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Thankyou. No the trees are the same palettes as FR ones :D only the grass is changed a bit.

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Do you guys need a graphic designer? ;o

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Do you guys need a graphic designer? ;o

Apply and find out ;)

So despite the fact that I have some stuff to do for solspear, I decided to whip up some tiles for fun :3

This is actually my second time doing mountain tiles my first were a complete disaster, I mean they were pretty bad D:

Here's a second attempt I need crit, and I would like someone experienced to fix it up thanks :D

Spoiler:

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Well seeing at the front page it doesn't say Graphic Designer, why not? =3

Do i smell sarcasm? D;

Apply and find out ;)

So despite the fact that I have some stuff to do for solspear, I decided to whip up some tiles for fun :3

This is actually my second time doing mountain tiles my first were a complete disaster, I mean they were pretty bad D:

Here's a second attempt I need crit, and I would like someone experienced to fix it up thanks :D

Spoiler:

Ahh ok, will do

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • Teaser screen guys !

Hmmm, i like the colourfullness alot, but wats with the empty pool? :P

Apply and find out ;)

Spoiler:
    im not really that good with tiles, but i think those look pretty good :D

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Would anyone mind spriting me a trainer? 3 frames. A 15 year old boy, with a green shirt, which has a sort of diagonal black sprite going from the top right to bottom left, he has a dark green wristwatch on, and his hair is Green, and spiky. He has black jeans and he has black trainers, with small green parts at the sides. Also, he has to have that kinda bug gym leader look. Thanks

Hey, Alignment, if you're not to busy, would you mind spriting this? :)
    Does anyone need any maps done? I feel like mapping some caves :D

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

Hey, Alignment, if you're not to busy, would you mind spriting this? :)
    Does anyone need any maps done? I feel like mapping some caves :D

I really would, but my trainer sprites are pretty fail :/
    You're a spriter too aren't you :P

Solspear- I gave up on the map today, particularly because of how many custom blocks I was gonna have to make (it got annoying after about 10) D:
    Don't worry I saved what I had of the map so all that's left is to add some houses (I added a few), waterfall and fix some blocks ;)
    I'll PM you the patch when you're online~

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Yeah, lol, I've just never sprited trainers though, but I'll give it a try xD

Also Faline, would you mind updating the screenshots for DarkGrey? The ones up there are really outdated and it still says emerald :P

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hey Milk ! I'm positive that you'll be added to the Team. What graphic works do you actually do ?

Thank you ;D
    I mainly do banner designs and stuff like that.

i think he mainly designs stuff... probably like trainers and fakemon, correct me if im wrong, Milk
    to be honest i suck at spriting ;[

Name: Milk
    Position: Graphic Designer
    Proof of Work: Do you want a screenie of the .psd?
    Past Experiences/Past Projects: Most of my examples are gone when i reformatted my computer, i can wip something up if you want?

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Name: Milk
    Position: Graphic Designer
    Proof of Work: Do you want a screenie of the .psd?
    Past Experiences/Past Projects: Most of my examples are gone when i reformatted my computer, i can wip something up if you want?

Hmm..maybe we were needing some sort of Graphic Designer.
    Your application looks suitable enough and the proof looks nice. You used the pen tool, yes? It looks good. Okay, so you're..
    Pending.
    ..which kinda means you're in. Just show one more example. :3​

Back