• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey dude..
I found a complete version of your game at pokemoner.com

Is this true. I played it and mentioned a lot of bugs...

Please tell me my lord :pink_confused:

That's the previous version, it isn't complete, plus this game is getting a revamp which is being worked on

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hi everyone and anyone who still might have interest in this series! Apologies for the silence. Just wanted to drop in and update you all on what's going on, since tbh, this is probably the last time I'll be on for a while. I am sad to share the news that my dad passed away last week. Needless to say I really I kind of can't think about anything else right now so for the foreseeable future there will be no more updates; mods, if rules be rules and the threads need to be closed that's absolutely fine. I'm sorry to anyone who was hoping for a release in the near future and just came on to let people know, if anyone is even interested, that I'm not just abandoning it out of laziness or something. Even though I have no idea when I might pick this up again, id like to think that whether it's months or years ill still come back and finish mot some day. Thanks for the memories, guys, and sorry for letting you down again. Avara x

Years
Hi everyone and anyone who still might have interest in this series! Apologies for the silence. Just wanted to drop in and update you all on what's going on, since tbh, this is probably the last time I'll be on for a while. I am sad to share the news that my dad passed away last week. Needless to say I really I kind of can't think about anything else right now so for the foreseeable future there will be no more updates; mods, if rules be rules and the threads need to be closed that's absolutely fine. I'm sorry to anyone who was hoping for a release in the near future and just came on to let people know, if anyone is even interested, that I'm not just abandoning it out of laziness or something. Even though I have no idea when I might pick this up again, id like to think that whether it's months or years ill still come back and finish mot some day. Thanks for the memories, guys, and sorry for letting you down again. Avara x

Please take all the time you need. Losing someone is always painful. No matter how long the wait, there will still be people excited to play MoT. You did not let us down.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2022
All the best avara.
Take all the time you need in order to get over.
Hopefully soon it will be prosperous again with you.

Years
Sorry for your lost I know petty words won't ease your heart but I hope you get though this painful experience and come back stronger. Micahl aka Mikethepokemaster

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Devastated for you avara, rules may be rules but we'll work with you through this difficult period and help this thread remain open. Hope you get through this.

Trainer_Doge

The Wow Trainur
Years
I will wait for the game 'cause i think it will be a really good one. sorry for your loss...
But can I ask a question? At new bora, i was asked to beat the scyther swarm, when i'm done, i went back to the base and went to gregor(?). after his script, the game stopped. i also went to new bora before the event, when i delivered the letter from atenza, and i also beat the girl with ice types on my first visit

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Sorry for your lost mate, on my own I guess I am a bit cold on that situations,my advice is to carry on forever. And please don't let this hack die is one of the best I've ever played, I enjoyed it too much, Particularly the story of your hack was awesome and fascinating. The freedom that mirage of tales gives is really impressive,I like the criminal and the seeker careers a lot.
Sorry for my English but I hope that you catched my message Avara, I mean thinking so much in this situations is not good.
Try to keep yourself entertained and why don't work in the hack sometimes?
KEEP GOING AVARA ;)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Hey guys, i dont know if anyone will be able to help me, but me and a friend have both downloaded this game (which is awesome btw! :) ) but we cant seem to obtain the surf license, every time we speak to the guy at the desk, without fail the whole emulater crashes. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2016
I was playing a version of this I found on another website and when I talk to surf license person the game just freezes

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
I just finished version 2 of the game and wanted to say I can't wait until more comes out. This isn't just my favorite Pokemon hack, it might be my favorite Pokemon game. Truly fantastic work!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
For the time being (Avara even said he/she may come back to this, be it in a few months or a few years). But I refuse to believe anyone can make a game this amazing and abandon it permanently. This is far and away my favorite rom hack I've ever played, so forgive me for refusing to give up hope that it'll be finished someday. But thank you for your blunt, rather rude input.

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
Years
For the time being (Avara even said he/she may come back to this, be it in a few months or a few years). But I refuse to believe anyone can make a game this amazing and abandon it permanently. This is far and away my favorite rom hack I've ever played, so forgive me for refusing to give up hope that it'll be finished someday. But thank you for your blunt, rather rude input.
while i don't know avara too personally, i do know one thing, and it's that losing your padre takes your world and kills anything you ever knew about it
granted idk how old she is but the death of mine literally made us like relocate across the country (u.s.) and like cut all ties from a life that resembled the one we had with him (i haven't seen anyone from his side of my family since the day of his funeral)
while it's really nice to think that she may come back and complete this, it's an all-too-plausible reality that she might not...
pls don't argue i just felt a need to respond <3

Back