• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Age 31
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    tXx9WE5.gif

Here are a few of the new custom Poké Balls you'll only find in Avlar!​

Years
    • Age 31
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Some businesses are only open during the day. Some are only open at night too...
    wsOoTNf.png

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    Hi, sorry about that! Here's a new one:

https://discord.gg/VFPqGkTFwA

Forgot about this rom hack for like a couple of years (lots of things happened; college, work, etc.) and glad this crossed my mind. Struggled to get the right keywords in Google search for like a couple of minutes, but then I remembered this one being the first open world pokemon rom hack. Franticly entered, "first open world pokemon rom hack fire red," then arrived here. Super glad you guys are still working on this. It really, truly brings me joy. I remember playing the demo for this rom hack and getting amazed by how new and refreshing it felt. Sorry, I got sidetracked there for a second. I tried to get in the Discord server you provided, but it seems the link's dead. Can you provide a newer one? I'd love to see your updates every now and then. Thanks so much!

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 2, 2022
    The game is awesome. However I finded 2 bugs that stops me from progress in the game.

1- At the Tanzite tunel, when I find Eli, theres some arrows showing that in that wall has something. But doesnt work.

2- I cant buy the license of surf. The game just break. Almost lost a save ;-;

3- Extra: the menu and some chacters lines are with bugs

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen today
    Looking great Avara!

After trying to create my own hack I know how hard is to try to create something new.

Your hack look really ambitious! The mechanics sounds great!

It's always interesting when a hack try something different or have it's own flair.

Looking forward to try it!!!

Back