• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2017
    I Finded out how to fix that problem you have with the bridge, go to the laboratory where they sell you the shiny magikarp, then you give the letter to the Scientist, and after that go back to the bridge and is fidex

(sorry if i have some errors, im actually from argentina)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Well there is something to do. It's not a bug. But I don't remember.
    I use cheat code to get my Pidgeot (HELL YEAH!) so I don't think it comes from that especially if you didn't use them.

Did you have acess to the city under siege? (the one where the cops say you can't enter at the beginning of the game, heading south when you reach the third city)
    No, they said something about it being too dangerous. I couldn't go through the tunnel near it, either, because I'm still an amateur.
    Hey xanathos! Didn't recognize you because of the new profile picture. The only things that I can think of are
    1. Doing the moomoo milk side quest.
    2. Obtaining your fly license.
    3. Battle the Bulbasaur.
    4. Leave the area and return.

I don't know if any of these will work but hope you figure it out.
    Now I see. I haven't had the patience to find the Bulbasaur, and I haven't gotten my license to fly. Where do I go for that?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    The guards at Bora Bridge actually have nothing to do with any of that, they're supposed to go away once you've spoken to Atenza at the Sola Cape Pokémon Centre and then deliver the letter to the Research Lab. The Moor Farm and Licences and Bulbasaur don't affect anything in-game at all apart from the rewards you gain from them. =)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Where is the sfs base at? I'm playing through with Loxar's gang, and I can't for the life of me find it. Help? Love this hack, by the way!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Where is the sfs base at? I'm playing through with Loxar's gang, and I can't for the life of me find it. Help? Love this hack, by the way!

It's located at the Eastern edge of Bora Bridge. Make sure you get your Fake ID from Jerrol before you go! =)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    You won't be able to finish the quest, but there's a narrow pathway thru the trees =)

I see. That's unfortunate. I'm really digging this hack. Keep up the good work! And thank you for your help!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I did finish the quest...I beat Aeries and found Abyssol. I also got the Canal Ticket. Is there more to the quest i just didn't get?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I see. That's unfortunate. I'm really digging this hack. Keep up the good work! And thank you for your help!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I did finish the quest...I beat Aeries and found Abyssol. I also got the Canal Ticket. Is there more to the quest i just didn't get?

Cool! No you have finished the event actually, off you go to the Aqueducts =P many people playing the Crime Career had reported it as not finish-able due to a bug, but they were all Criminals with a Bad Alignment. Maybe it works in Version 2 for Goods/Neutral Criminals =) either way it's fixed for all possibilities in the up-coming release.

Also, just checked MediaFire and Mirage Of Tales' V2 has just hit 7,000 downloads! That's crazy! =O =D

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Cool! No you have finished the event actually, off you go to the Aqueducts =P many people playing the Crime Career had reported it as not finish-able due to a bug, but they were all Criminals with a Bad Alignment. Maybe it works in Version 2 for Goods/Neutral Criminals =) either way it's fixed for all possibilities in the up-coming release.

Also, just checked MediaFire and Mirage Of Tales' V2 has just hit 7,000 downloads! That's crazy! =O =D

That's actually....really weird. XD I'm pretty sure I do have a bad allignment. Maybe I'm wrong though. (Love the whole "Career/Allignment" thing by the way." And I know I've asked plenty already, but where are the Aqueducts? XD I looked all over Lethean city and I can't find it.

EDIT: Congratulations! :D That's quite the achievment.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    That's actually....really weird. XD I'm pretty sure I do have a bad allignment. Maybe I'm wrong though. (Love the whole "Career/Allignment" thing by the way." And I know I've asked plenty already, but where are the Aqueducts? XD I looked all over Lethean city and I can't find it.

EDIT: Congratulations! :D That's quite the achievment.

Hey don't worry about asking questions if you get stuck! =) Surf south at Spring Stream and you'll reach two small Cut trees, cut them down and you'll find the Aqueducts entrance. Maybe it works for Bad alignments and not the other way around in V2? I don't know haha. Since there's no Alignment checker in-game yet, here are a list of things in Version 2 you can do unrelated to your Career that will give you Bad AV (what I call "Alignment Value") Points:

• Getting arrested at the beginning of the game
    • Forcing Lord Grey to battle during the Grey Lord's Manor story arc
    • Giving Abyssol back to the Scientists after the Science Centre story arc
    • Selling an NPC in Lethean City Hotel a Carnivine
    Again, I'm hoping to get all the above kind of stuff on a website of sorts for you guys to check out when you get stuck or want to REALLY customise your game experience. I wish I could give everyone who's downloaded the game a hug! =P

EDIT: After writing this, I just realised the Seeker career has the most exclusive Alignment-altering sidequests than the other three. I totally need to stop with my own storyline favouritism XD

Also, just for fun, I'd love to hear what you guys' speculations are about the mysterious unicorn you'll have spotted a few times along your journey =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    ...uuuggghhh. XD I don't have a cutter. Guess that's on my agenda, now. Thank you bunches! Honestly, in my opinion, one of the best unfinished hacks I've played. I'm sure it'll be my favorite completed hack when it is completed! I've already decided I'm going to redo it as a seeker when I'm finished with V2.

EDIT: I really think that it's either A) another Elemental Pokemon, like Azradon/Azramadon, or B) the whole "fairy tale land" thing is actually reality.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    question: why is there an elder underneath the ruined grey lord manor? is he a game bug since he has no text?

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Congratulations on reaching 7,000 downloads!

Even though at least 5 were me having issues with MediaFire lol. Premium downloads weren't downloading, so I had to log out and download as a non-user.

I just know you will reach 100,000 downloads once this is done! Good luck and keep up the amazing work!

PS As for Overworld editing, Have you tried using any map generators? I heard there were a few around, but I've yet to see one, or even a link to one. If not maybe we can ask Hackmew or Shiny Quagsire to make one lol. Just a thought.

EDIT: MY NEXT POST WILL BE MY 100TH POST! Here's to hoping it isn't me answering a question already answered xD

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Congratulations on reaching 7,000 downloads!

Even though at least 5 were me having issues with MediaFire lol. Premium downloads weren't downloading, so I had to log out and download as a non-user.

I just know you will reach 100,000 downloads once this is done! Good luck and keep up the amazing work!

PS As for Overworld editing, Have you tried using any map generators? I heard there were a few around, but I've yet to see one, or even a link to one. If not maybe we can ask Hackmew or Shiny Quagsire to make one lol. Just a thought.

EDIT: MY NEXT POST WILL BE MY 100TH POST! Here's to hoping it isn't me answering a question already answered xD

Might as well list a couple more soon to reach milestones
    1. 1,000 comment!
    2. 100,000 views!

I'm glad to have found this game. It is by far my favorite hack, or any game for that matter. EVER! (Was going for dramatic effect. Did it work?)

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Might as well list a couple more soon to reach milestones
    1. 1,000 comment!
    2. 100,000 views!

I'm glad to have found this game. It is by far my favorite hack, or any game for that matter. EVER! (Was going for dramatic effect. Did it work?)
    ONE HUNDRED POSTS FROM LADY PRIXY!

Anyway, 1,000 posts will be pretty awesome~ 100k views could be one person sitting here refreshing the page lol.

This is one of my favorites as well, but one day I will make a hack of my own, and I hope to defeat you, avaramoon! I WILL CLAIM SUPREMACY!

*ahem* Sorry, 100th post.. kinda had to.. you know...

Keep up the great work! :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    well now im looking for the SFS base to get the pokemon they stole from luxor's gang. i dunno where this base is though

Years
  • Well about the berries it's a bit hard to answer cause I forgot where are the three places.
    But about Eli's ring, you have to bring it to him when you get it (in his home).

Don't hope to do it at once, this is the end of version 2. Giving back the ring is the start of version 3 as Avara mentioned it many posts ago

I went by Eli's house but I wasn't able to enter, so I guess that's indeed what you have to do to start version 3. Thnx telling me that though!

Really hope that someone knows where I can find the berries, really like to get the breeder career going. :)

Back