• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
  • "Happy Christmas, Andy!" she said cheerfully. Berii looked at the fourth years giggling then to Terra, she seemed a bit down, but she didn't worry she knew she'll be happy a soon as Josh arrives.

"When are we gonna open the gifts?" she asked. She really liked opening gifts, but not as much as she likes seeing everybody so happy.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • My last joggling act was joggling 50 sharp daggers, in a few minutes of joggling them I threw them all up in the air and snapped my fingers, they formed into one dagger and I caught it by the hilt. I waved my hand in front of the dagger and as my hand passed it, it got smaller and smaller until it was the size of a tiny pocket knife. I closed my hands around it and blew in the hole I left between my thumbs. I then let my hands go to show my left hand was holding a beautiful snow-white dove. I let it fly away and took a bow to the crowds clapping. After that I was dehydrated. I sat down and chugged a whole gallon of sweat tea, which gave me a the most god awful stomache ache. I walked over to Jane and said, "Merry Christmas!" as I held a present infront of her.

Her eyes lit up and unwrapped the present as they sat down. She lefted a heart locket with the words "Best Friends Forever" engraved on both sides of the heart. She opened it up to find a picture of me and her. She hugged me and said, "Thank you."

"Your welcome, I told you, you would like it!" I said laughing as tears steadily came from her eyes. "Don't cry please? I wanted you to be happy."

"I am....It's beautiful." She said crying and then hugged me one last time, and then we sat chatting about what I got everyone else.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Andrew, seeing that everyone had arrived, went to the tree to get the gifts he had bought for everyone. He handed Karli the wrapped box of BBEFBs and the chocolate frogs. He brought Cassidy her present, clumsily wrapped up numchaku. It was very hard to wrap because of the awkward shape. On them, he had engraved the Japanese kanji character for "peace." Next, he handed Berii her gift. He bit his lower lip, remembering what he had written in the thank you card:

Dear Berii,

Thank you very much for your kindness in the library the other day. I am so glad that we met and became friends. Please remember that if there is anything you ever need, all you have to do is ask.

Sincerely yours,

Andy

Andrew grinned then, recalling the necklace his mother had helped pick out. It was a slender, silver chain, and on it was a little charm that changed to whatever the wearer wished it to be. He hoped that she would like it.

In his mind, he wondered how Randy was making out with the exploding candy he had purchased for him...

Meanwhile, Cassidy handed out her gifts. She handed a long, flimsy package to Terra, and under the wrapping was a Quiddich banner that changed to different teams every few seconds. She then proceeded to Berii, handing her the wrapped up journal and a new quill. The journal had a beautiful picture on every page that moved. Karli was next. Cassidy handed her a rather large wrapped box, which contained the talon file, the dried fish, the chocolate frogs, and the necklace with the falcon feather on it.

Cassidy moved over to Josh, handing him the small box that contained the enchanted stag figurine. Johann was next with his enchanted dragon figurine. She left Tim's present under the tree for whenever he arrived.

Cassidy's last present was for Andrew. Borhter and sister both looked at each other, and opened their gifts simultaneously. Cassidy gasped in awe at the wonderful carving on the numchaku, runnign her fingers along the polished, sturdy wood.

Andrew opened his gift, and smiled gently. It was a framed, moving picture of him and Cassidy, when they both recieved their black belts from the school in Japan. Andrew was grinning wildly, sticking his ten-year-old stomach for everyone to see his belt. Cassidy stood at his side, smiling faintly, and retaining her controlled, peacful expression.

"Thanks," they said at the same time, knowing each other's thoughts.

Cassidy sat back under the tree while Andrew went to watch Berii open her gift.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • "Thanks Andy thaks Terra" I said cheerfully, opening my gifts. I slipped the necklace over my head, and put my other gifts down by the chair. I decided to hand out my gifts now. Theyw were all neatly wrapped.

I handed Berii a little box. Inside was a charm braclet. On the charms was a single moving picture of all her friends.

I handed a gift to Terra, it was a book called Guide to Charms On the cover of the book I taped a Quidditch badge and there were 4 chocolate frogs.

I handed Josh a Super Sized packet of BBEFB and a Quidditch badge.

Cassidy was next. I handed her a large kit. It was a Bo Making Kit

And last but not least Andy. I handed him a large box of BBEFB's, and a picture of his sister when she had first arrived at Hogwarts.

"Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you like your gifts!" I said, sitting back down.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: We are all in the common room, but I think we will head down to the Great Hall afterwards. ^^

IC: "Karli, this is so cool! Thank you!" Cassidy exclaimed, examining her new bo making kit. Her eyes shone with happiness as she thanked her friend again.

Andrew smiled at his gift from Karli. In the picture, his sister waved and smiled at him cheerfully, looking busy and ready to go to class.

"Thank you, Karli," Andy said gratefully. He placed the picture beside the one Cassidy had given him, and looked to Berii to see if she had opened her gift yet...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • After Cassidy and Andrew had handed Berii her gifts, she did the same.

First was Cassidy, she handed her a big, wrapped box which contained the book about Martial Art techniques, and the cute doll, who was a girl with blonde, curly hair, has blushes on the cheeks, wearing a cute sailor outfit.

Next was Andrew, she handed him a small, wrapped box, in it was the same doll she had given Cassidy but in boy form.

She then walked over to Karli, she handed her the package that contains a cute stuffed animal, it was a unicorn, with some clothes for it to wear.

After Karli was Terra, she handed her a medium sized package that contains a gold bracelet with the snitch as the pendant (which she made herself) and a nicely sewn green shirt with nature designs.

Then Josh, she handed him his gift. Under the box was a plain shirt and a box of paint and markers (a make your own design shirt) and a painting of Terra and him, holding hands.

After giving some of the gifts she had to her friend, she recieved one from Karli.

"Thanks, guys!" she thanked.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Thanks, Berii! They look just like us!" Cassidy and Andy chorused, holding their dolls up to their faces for everyone to see how identical they were.

"So cute!" Cassidy exclaimed, and then she opened her martial arts book. She browsed through the pages, and very pleased, she smiled at Berii happily. "Thank you, Berii! This is awesome too!"

Andrew returned to his chair, and he and Cassidy looked on to see their friends open their gifts, smiling brightly. Andrew, however, was very intent on seeing Berii open the gift he gave to her. Cassidy chuckled, elbowing Karli gently, and pointing out the cute scene.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • When she was done thanking her friends, she opened her presents. She grabbed one by random, it was from Karli. She tore of the wrapping paper and opened the box, it was a charm bracelet, with her friends' pictures. The next gift she opened was from Cassidy, it was a journal and a new quill. After that was from Andy, she read the card and smiled, she then opened the little box, it was a silver necklace, her smile grew wider.

"You're welcome guys! And thanks again for the presents." she said very cheerfully.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Andrew smiled, relieved that Berii liked her gift. He slouched in his chair, all signs of anticipation gone. His antlers flashed "Happy Christmas" at everyone in a brilliant green.

"I know," Cassidy said to Karli. "Can you believe Andy? I've never seen him act like this in front of anyone before!!"

She giggled with Karli, throwing stray glances in Berii and Andrew's direction.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: I'm on! (My dad wouldn't let me go, so...*Sigh*)
    BIC: I smiled, and thanked everyone for the gifts. I was in a slightly better mood.
    And now I knew that Andy had a thing for Berii.
    "Ooh! Mistletoe!" I said loudly with a innocent, yet mischeavious grin while eying the mistletoe hanging above. Next, I went around, pushing people under the mistletoe. The first couple:
    Berii and Andrew.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: This is the longest two minutes I've felt, LP. It's been an hour and I've been sitting here waiting for you guys to go down to the Great Hall. And it's been an agonizing hour, let me tell you. When you said 2 minutes you were right everyone should have been down there in acouple post. But everytime you guys are ready, someone has to have a reason to stay up at the commonroom, very annoying. And I've had plenty of time to find out how I'm going to post in the next few post if you guys ever get down at the Great Hall. Yes I'm mad and irritated!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back