• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Andrew smiled and looked relieved at Terra's remark. He resumed his good cheer,, and looked at Berii happily.

"So...I erm...where are you from?" he asked nervously.

"Oh...cool. Thank you, Johann," Cassidy said, when he gave her the locket. "I'm very sorry for misjudging you. I know you better now, and I'm glad you and I can consider ourselves friends."

Cassidy smiled at Johann gratefully, and then grinned at her brother, and turned her attention to Tim, who had come over to thank her for the gift she had given him.

"It's really quite unique," he told her, donning the Quiddich bandana across his forehead. "I really like it. Thank you, Cassidy."

"You're welcome," she smiled, feeling herself blush. Even though she had told herself that Tim was off limits, she still felt all fuzzy around him.

"I got you something too," he told her, and handed her a box.

"Oh, wow...you really didn't have to, but thank you!" she said happily, opening the box gently.

Inside, she found a bottle of broom polish, and a pair of nice, leather Quiddich gloves, with her name embroidered in gold on the insde.

"Wow....thank you so much!" Cassidy exclaimed in suprise, leaping up from the table to give him an appreciative hug. "That was so nice of you!"

"Haha....you're welcome," Tim told her happily. He looked at her with a very genuine smile. She thought her heart was going to pound through her chest.

She had fleeting thoughts of Berii and Andrew under the mistletoe, and half-wished that it had been her and Tim instead....pushing those thoughts away, she just smiled back.

OOC Wah! Cassidy's going after the older guys! O_o

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    A fourth year walked by, throwing mistletoe up in the air at various people, thinking he was very funny and clever indeed. One of them....HAPPENED....to land above Cassidy and Tim. Tim was the first to notice, and his face turned a little pink, which looked very normal next to Cassidy's beet red face.

"Er...heh," he grinned, shrugging. He looked down at her red face and could barely contain his laughter. Cassidy's eyes were so wide in suprise and anxiety! She couldn't move. All she could do is stare. "Well, it is mistletoe, after all."

Tim grinned, and brought his handsome face down to hers, planting a soft, brief kiss on her lips. (OOC: I wish you guys could see me laughing my head off right now!!) He pulled back from her slowly, watching her closed eyes with a kind of gentle satisfaction.

"Happy Christmas," he said to her softly, and walked back to his seat.

All noise had vanished around Cassidy in that moment. When she turned around, her face feeling like it was burning off, she finally heard Andrew chuckling. He was shaking with the laughter he was trying to hold in, and soon found himself self-propelled over the back of the bench and onto the floor, wriggling with laughter.

"Oh...! Shut up!" she yelled at Andrew shortly, her face crimson.

OOC: Okay....time for me to sign off for the night! See you all tomorrow!!

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I sighed, looked up, saw the scene, and... Well.... That made me a bit sad, for now the boy shook mistletoe above Karli's head, then above Johann's head, laughed, and eagerly awaited for Johann and Kali to kiss.
    I buried my head in my arms.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Since everybody was busy, Berii sneeked up to the Gryffindor common room and took out her gifts for Johann and Will. She rushed back down, hoping she didn't miss Karli and Johann kiss. Berii waited for them to kiss, if they're going to, before giving Johann his gift.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: it's alittle bit after breakfast, and everyone is in the Great Hall. You are still in the common room, I think your still in bed, but I'm not sure...haha

IC: I looked quickly up to see the mistletoe. My face got red and I wasn't going to kiss Karli because the last time I did, she flipped. But I really did want to kiss her, that was one of her gifts, I have a burning hungar, no longer a simple desire, to kiss Karli, but I suppress the hungar until I saw Karlis first move. Then I realized something, if she was going to kiss me it was because of the mistletoe, not because she liked me.

WIth a swift movement I disarmed the boy of the mistletoe, giving him no time to block or defend. Everyone at the table gasped, "I'm not kissing you Karli." I said seriously and then laid the mistletoe on the table. "The only way is if you kiss me, and I don't want it to be because of some mistletoe. I wanted you to kiss me because you truly loved me, but with that mistletoe over us, it wouldn't be." I explained seeing everyone more confused. "I've kissed you way too many times, and each time, you get mad and run off. So I'm not kissing you." I said explaing further. I then chuckled in my head at all the funny faces.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: Thanks!

BIC:
    I woke up. It was 9 AM!!!
    I quickly got dressed and headed down to the Great Hall. I made sure I had Johann's book. I quickly ran to all of my friends.
    "Sorry I'm late!"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "No problem Batesy!" I said happy to get everyones thoughts off me. I threw a present at him lightly so he could catch it, which he did. In side was a book on Stags and animigus(?) and the right steps become one, and the time it takes to be one. "I know you'll love this! Merry Christmas Batesy." I said smiling softly.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    "Thanks!" I said. I handed him his book. "It's a book on dragons I'm sure you'll like!"
    I looked around. Terra had died her hair and was wearing a tank top and mini skirt. "Wow Terra!" I said astonished. "You look beautiful!"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "How did he know I wanted a book on dragons?" I asked quietly to myself. I then notived him and his compliments to Terra. I sat there dumbfounded, that was what was missing in my part of the relationship with Karli, I never once complimented her, I always shoved her talents to the side to make room for my own. When I should have been cheering for her and helping her, most of all praising her. I felt shame grasp my stomache with a stong hold, suddenly I felt awful. "No...." I whispered barely audiable. "I won't have another chance with her will I?" I said to myself again.

You never know! Flame said sadden, because he felt the same way as me, whatever I felt he felt too. We were not only mentally connected but also emotionally.

Flame! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I said as I didn't notice a big smile come on my face. Give you your present after I'm done here, okay?

Take your time. He said agreeing.

I then came back to the Great Hall and looked around at everyone.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Glad that the attention had shifted to Johann, Cassidy's face returned to its normal color....that is...until Tim winked at her from down the table! She couldn't believe it, but of course, it was mistletoe, so it probably didn't mean anything anyway. She still smiled back at him, though, and her stomach flipped around a few times.

When she came back to her senses, she noticed Terra looking rather down.

"It'll be alright, Terra," Cassidy assured her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She spotted Josh entering the Great Hall, gave Terra's shoulder a squeeze, and got up from the table, giving Josh her seat. "C'mon, Andy, let's go spar!"

Andrew grinned, and got up from his seat.

"Thank you everyone," Cassidy and Andrew chorused, bowing their heads respectfully. "Happy Christmas!"

They both raced out of the Great Hall to get their things in Gryffindor Tower, and found themselves searching for a place to spar. Interestingly enough, cassidy noticed the door to the room where she had made her bo, and later, practiced with it.

"That's strange..." she sais thoughtfully. "I thought this room was two more floors up...no matter! We can practice here!"

She opened the door to reveal the dojo she had seen before. Andrew stepped in with an expression of awe.

"How about open hand combat first?" Cassidy suggested. "Just to warm up!"

"Sounds good," Andrew agreed, taking his side of the room. He set his weaponry in a corner, and returned to Cassidy in the middle of the floor.

Cassidy wore a very heavy, white gi, which made her look even more pale than usual. Her worn=in balck belt with the orange stripe in the middle swayed at her waist. She grinned at Andrew challengingly.

Andrew wore a completely black, heavy, canvas gi, and his black belt was less worn than Cassidy's, but still swayed obediatnly around him. He got in a fighting position, and took the first swing. A direct punch, used as a distraction, for the roundhouse kick he was going to send her. She dodged them both effortlessly, and managed to grab his foot, and flip him onto the ground.

Cassidy held out a hand to help him up. He took it.

"You're too rash," she told him calmly. "Just let everything go. You can't win if you're tense and angry."

"Yeah, yeah...." Andrew murmured, and took his fighting position once more.

Cassidy beat him several more times before he started to realize how angry he actually was when he was fighting. Cassidy held a blank polker face when she fought, but she could see every move on his face before he did it. He realized this, and tried to mask his emotions.

At one point, he actually flipped Cassidy!

"Now you're getting it!" she exclaimed happily.

"You know...it's strange. It is so wierd how we used to oppose each other so much because we were so differend from each other. I never thought we could learn from each other," Andrew said genuinely. He stretched and yawned. "Had enough for today?"

"Yeah," Cassidy said, smiling. She picked up her things, and padded out into the hallway on bare feet, which were instantly struck with winter cold.

It was nearly mid-afternoon now, and Cassidy was ready to head up to Gryffindor Tower for a nice shower and maybe some tea. Andrew followed her up the winding staircases to the porthole. They both spoke the passwork, and entered, going their separate ways to their rooms.

Cassidy changed into something a little more comfortable...a pair of jean flares and a red, long sleeved shirt with fuzzy cuffs and neckline. She really didn't like the shirt, but figured that it kept up with the holiday spirit. When she had showered and completed her rediness, which included donning her large Santa hat, she returned to the common room to sit by the fire and relax, reading the book on martial arts techniques to occupy her.

Adrew took a hot shower, and dressed in some comfy clothes too. Some jeans, a green long sleeved shirt, and his loafers were thrown on hastily. He fastened his leather belt, and walked down to the common room, taking a seat by the wizzards' chess table, and dozing lazily.

OOC: Erm....is it alright if Tim is like...a fourth year...? Hehe.....*grins*

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I smiled and said, "I forgot to give your gifts!" I then cracked my knuckles, and said, "It took all my money, and some of my fathers to get this for you." I snapped my fingers and in my hand laid a beautiful diamond necklace. I put it around her neck and if fit perfectly.

"For my next present." I said smiling mischeaviously. I pulled her over to me and I kissed her on the lips, I felt something different about this kiss than the other ones I gave her. This one felt like lightning bolts serging through my veins. After about 30 seconds I left go of her and took a deep breath, "Wow!" I said shocked.

Merry Christmas, Karli! I said to her as our minds connected. I then continued, As your guardian, I have the duty to protect you and know where you are at all times. That kiss was no ordinary kiss, it linked our minds together so no matter where or how far you are away from me, I can talk to you through our minds. But don't worry, this time I can't read your thoughts, this is just like talking but with our minds. I stopped to look around, everyone in the Great Hall was staring at me.

"Ah.......I.....ah.....um.....got to go...." I studdered as my body grew weak from embarrasement. "Merry Christmas, Karli." I said hugging her, then I ran out of the Great Hall and to the snow covered hills surrounding the castle. I looked over the lake and over the forbidden forest. "Did I do the right thing?" I asked myself as I sat in the cold snow thinking.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Cassidy grew restless, and went back upstairs to get her winter coat, scarf, hat, and mittens. Her winter coat was simple, and very long. It was a deep chestnut brown with Japanese-style buttons going up the middle. She donned her Gryffindor scarf, as well as a pair of red mittens, and finally, put on her green knit hat her mother had made for her last winter. She pulled it tightly over her ears, slid on some winter boots, grabbed her broom, and walked through the castle and out the front doors.

It was chilly outside. Cassiy pulled her scarf up to hid her nose and mouth, hopped on her broom, and kicked off the ground effortlessly. She glided around in the air serenely.

There were no foorprints in the newly fallen snow. Cassidy smiled to herself as she glanced at Hagrid's cabin. Dark smoke rose from his chimney, and through the windows, she could see the half-giant sipping from a mug in front of the fire. Glaiding along, she had rarely felt so peaceful. Nothing could disturb her on this perfect day.

Cassidy thought back to earlier in the morning, at the table in the Great Hall...how marvelous it had been, there with Tim. She wondered what it was she felt towards him, becuase it was like nothing she had ever experienced. Despite her own feelings, she knew he was a lot older than her. She knew she didn't have a chance.

On her rounds about the castle, she spotted Johann sitting by himself, looking a little confused. Cassidy swooped down to land next to him, and knelt by his side in the snow.

"What's up, Johann?" she asked cheerfully.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I turned ever redder as the whole Great Hall turned their attention to the Gryffindor Table. I looked at the necklace around my neck. It was beautiful.
    "will you guys excuse me? Im going to the Common Room" I said getting up and walking down the corridor. I hoped nothing would happen at the dance the school held each Christmas.

Meanwhile, Feather swooped down infront of Johann, and dropped a long package infront of him. It was a broomstick. On the packaging was a small moving picture of me, in Diagon Alley, wearing my school robes. I was smiling and waving, while Feather perched on my shoulder. Feather landed on Johann's shoulder, and nipped at his fingers.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I pet feathers gently on the head and opened the present, still feeling ashamed. I was a broomstick, I smiled and chuckled saying, "Great now I guess I need to learn how to fly one of these."

I then turned to Cassidy. "I don't know. I"m just alittle ashamed of myself for kissing Karli. I think I over did it." I admitted as I stared at the lake. "And I don't think she'll want to dance with me now that I kissed her." I added now looking at the ground.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I finally decided to go for a walk. Once out in the corridor, I spotted a group of Slytherin boys. One of them I knew from my previous year at Hogwarts.
    "Hey witch!" he called calmly. "Having a good holiday with your idiotic friends?"
    I ignored his comment and kept walking.
    "Especially those loser twins. Andy didnt even belong in Slytherin"
    I walked closer as he said these words.
    "And that girl as well. What was her name? Cassidy...what a...."
    He didnt get a chance to finish his sentence. I had punched him in the face.
    A sudden burst of anger spread over me. Once the boy fell over, I pulled out my wand. The other boys backed away.
    "How dare you!" I yelled. "Insulting my friends!"
    The boy got up quickly. I quickly turned.
    "Idiot!" I said, trying to calm down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back