• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
  • OCC: Okay! Dude! Calm down! Thats right, blame it all on me. Alright, alright, we're goin, we're goin

IC: "We better get down to the Great Hall now. Johann is waiting for us" I said walking towards the portrait.

Once I got to the Great Hall, I found Johann and walked over to him.
    "Hi" I said.

OCC: I gotta go to bed, I will reply tommorow. Bye guys!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: I'm not blaming you LP. And sorry I sounded like a jerk, I'm very sorry. It's just I have 15 minutes left and we've been going in circles for an hour. So I'm sorry for getting hot headed.

IC: "hey Karli!" I said sitting up straight. "you get to be last for presents, because it's going to take awhile for both of yours!" I said excitedly, waiting for the rest to show up.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Andrew, with a sneaky shove from Terra found himself standing next to Berii. He grinned awkwardly, and looked up to find himself under the mistletoe. When he looked down at Berii again, his face was bright red, making his already fair hair look white.

"Erm..." he said uncomfortably, biting his lower lip. His mind went haywire as he searched for something to make the situation a lot less awkward. "Is this alright...I mean....you don't have to if you don't want to....I mean....gah..."

Cassidy did all she could to not burst out in laughter. She rolled on her side, the bells on her shoes jingling. When she had composed herself, she sat up once more, and looked at Karli mischiviously.

"I can't believe it..." she practically squealed, waiting in anticipation for Andrew and Berii to kiss.

OOC: I want it to be Christmas IRL now!!! This part of the RP is so much fun! Especially since we don't really have to spend money! ^^

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Berii, too, blushed. She didn't know what to do, so he shook her head, tried hard to stop blushing and kissed him...on the cheek. She smiled at him then ran to the Great Hall, and sat on the a chair. She was so red everybody looked at her, but she tried to avoid there gaze.

OOC: Me, too, Skye! I don't know why, but I want it to be Christmas too!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Under my breath I said, "I hope Berii's all right. She's been like alittle sister to me, and I don't want anything happening to her before she gets her present from me." I continued to stare at my ring and play with it, getting worried.

I then saw Berii. I went over to her, and bent to one knee. "Berii I was going to make a card for you but I figured it would be better to tell you face to face." I started. "Here it goes.....you've been like a little sister to me. Ever since I can remember I've thought of you as a sister. And when I'm in danger all I think about is missing your sweet smile and I find the strength to overcome the danger." I said as tears rolled down my face. I then showed her the golden ring, "This was my mothers ring, she gave it to me when I was little and said, 'Keep this and you'll always be safe in my arms even though I might not be there.' And I've kept it ever since. And now she passed away this summer, and I want you to have it." I said with a shaky hand puting it on her ring finger. "Merry Christmas little sister." I said hugging her now in tears.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "How'd it go, Berii?" I said quietly, holding back giggles. "Don't worry, if you... Erm, you know, I understand, 'cause... Um, I've... Um, done it before, a time or two." Now I blushed. "You don't have to tell though, I understand that too..."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Andrew's face turned even redder (if that's even possible!) when Berii kissed him on the cheek. She ran off, but he stood there for a moment, not really sure of what had just happened. He blinked a few times to clear his mind as best he could, and noticed Cassidy rolling around on the floor laughing.

"Hey, if you keep on laughing you're going to miss going down to the Great Hall!" was the best he could come up with. "I bet I can beat you there!"

"Haha...yeah right!" Cassidy exclaimed, jumping up and dashing out the porthole.

Andrew just grinned and changed into his tiger form. He passed her easily, and sneered at her from the first floor.

"Accio broom!" Cassidy cried, seeing that Andrew was already cheating. Her broomstick came to her immediately, and she chased after him on her broom to the Great Hall, laughing hysterically the whole way.

She was right above Andrew's bounding, panting tiger's body. They reached the hall at the exact same time, grinning, and laughing. Andrew changed back, and walked over to Berii. He tried not to blush too badly.

"Can I sit here?" he asked her softly, pointing to a vacant space next to her.

Cassidy took a seat opposite Berii, her cheeks flushed from the race the the Hall. She grinned at everyone excitedly.

"What a great Christmas!" she said happily.

OOC: Aw....Raichu Master...that is sooooo CUTE!!! ^^

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Berii stopped blushing when Johann gave her the ring and it was replaced by a soft smile. She hugged Johann back and thanked him. When she let go, she wiped his tears. "I'll give you my present later." she said, happily. She looked at the ring that was on her finger, it was so beautiful.

"Thanks..." she thanked again.

She watched as he gave Terra her gift and then looked back at the ring. She was right, Johann could be her big brother, her brother who would protect her when she can't handle things anymore.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Andrew blinked when he saw Johann kiss Berii. He wasn't sure what to think. Wasn't Johann interested in Karli. Now thoroughly confused, he sent his mind elsewhere.

"Hey, Cassidy," he said lightly, trying his best to grin. "Want to spar with me later today? I brought my bo up and my fencing equipment. I haven't really trained in a while, and I could use some practice...what do you say?"

"Sure thing, Andy," she said brightly, and sent him a reassuring smile. She quieted her voice and leaned over the table to speak to Andrew quietly. "Don't worry about Johann...I think he likes Karli anyway."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I laughed and said, "Sorry for calling you slytherin girl last year. I can see now that I was wrong." I got out a box for her, it contained a brand new pair of leather quiditch gloves and and a charm that with, "Your no ordinary girl" engraved into a dragonrider with a girl that looked exactly like Terra on the dragon. The letters were engraved on the bottom of the charm. "I crafted that by myself out of Mythril. That took half the night to complete." I said laughing as I gave her a big greezly bear hug.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I walked over to Andrew, smiling. I bent over to his ear and whispered, "Don't worry, Berii's like alittle sister to me. That was just a brotherly kiss, I give you her brothers blessings. Treat her well, and I won't harm you." I said chuckling. "Merry Christmas Andrew." I said still laughing.

"Cassidy, Cassidy, Cassidy." I started as I neared her. "We haven't really been introduced, all you've seen was how jerky I can be. But any of these girls can tell you I'm not really like that." I handed her a present that contained another locket with "Friends forever" engraved on it on both sides, and inside was a picture of Cassidy and me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back