• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Hehe....I think you guys will like these parts coming up....

IC: Something happened then that Cassidy did not expect. As she turned her focus inwards to herself, she found her imagination kicking in full time. Though she was sitting on the floor of Dumbledore's office, she found herself, through her mind, in a dojo with Karli's father.

Except that Karli's father was...well...not himself...

He was taller, standing nearly two meters tall, and looking rather like a serpent-man than a human. He had no legs, only a long, coiling snake's body, with arms. Instead of hair, he had a cobra's hood. In his hands, he held two weapons: a wand and a swrod.

Cassidy took a few steps back, and with her pang of fear, Karli's father grew larger. The muscles on his arms rippled, his snake body growing longer. He leered at her with fangs and blood-red eyes.

Quietly, she spoke the incantation for her wand to become a sword. A bo staff would be no good here. She noticed quickly that there were weapons of various types lining the walls of the dojo.

"You cannot defeat me," Karli's father hissed. He flexed once more. "With every pang of fear in your heart, I grow stronger. You will never defeat me now that I own more than half your strength!"

"I will!" Cassidy exclaimed. She brandished her sword, ready to fight.

"Fool..." Karli's father scoffed, and lunged at her with his sword.

Cassidy blocked the blow. She was much more nimble than he, and jumped away easily. However, she did not notice the tail of his body, slowly curling itself around her.

Suddenly, she had been grabbed around the waist by his tail. He pulled her into a coil, squeezing her, gently at first, just so she could see his immense power.

"Dumbledore..." she moaned helplessly. Her arms were pinned at her side. "Dumbledore...get Andy..."

Cassidy's real eyes snapped open, though she was still in a trance. Her mouth moved, speaking softly for him to fetch Andy. Dumbledore sent an owl out, and Andy ran in shortly, taking a seat beside Cassidy.

"Take her hand, and meditate," Dumbledore told him. "Do it quickly...she is in trouble."

Andrew nodded and grabbed his sister's hand. He sank into meditation quickly, joining Cassidy in the dojo. He grabbed a katana off the wall, and sliced the snake's tail before he could squeeze her any more.

Karli's father roared in pain, his tail severed from the rest of him, spilling a blueish green blood on the floor. Andrew reached down and pulled Cassidy to her feet.

Karli's father raised his wand to them both. Andrew stood in front of his sister protectively.

I'll just kill you both now!" he bellowed, beginning the incantation for a dark spell, a spell banned by the ministry of magic.

"You can't!" Cassidy exclaimed. "If I die, so will you! Our minds are linked, and now, so are our bodies!"

Karli's father hesitated, and Andrew took the oppertunity to strike at him with his katana. Karli's father merely batted him away as if he were a fly.

"We need more help than this, Cass," Andrew told her, after rolling on the floor to regain his feet.

"Okay..." Cassidy agreed, and spoke to Dumbledore once more. "Please, Dumbledore....we can't do this alone. I know it's risky, and I know a body can only handle so many mind within, but please, I beg you...get Terra, Johann, Josh and Berii."

Cassidy's eyes opened, and she spoke the words, softly echoed by Andrew, who still held her hand strongly.

Dumbledore sent out the owls.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Red cloaks could be seen from the distance, France was arriving. I noticed Karli down by the lake playing a tune. But I forced myself not to draw attention to her. I just stood there calmly waiting the arrivals. When they landed two girls stepped up to meet Will and I. "Hello my name is Wendy Brown." One of the girls said, she was beautiful, even more so than Karli. She held out her hand and I hesitated to shake it. But I finally found the strength. Wendy was about the same height as Will and about the same weight as Karli. He bright blonde hair glimmered in the sunlight. And it took all my strength to turn away from her. I love Karli, I love Karli, I love Karli I had to keep repeating that in my mind.

"My name's Jill Muddle." The other girl said as Will shook her hand, she was equally beautiful.

"I'm....I'm.....I'm Johann Bache, and this is.....is....is...." I said stammering.

"My names....ah.....Will Beckenlong." Will said equally stammering.

The girls giggled as we lead them all into the Great Hall.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Sorry if I confused anyone....maybe I should put the mind stuff in italics....blah....oh, and I edited the last one to include you, Batesy....sorry....*frowns sheepishly*

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Sorry about the confusion guys....but thanks for editing your posts! I thought you'd be mad or something and ask me to change it....I just thought it was a cool twist.... :)

IC: One of Dumbledore's owls found Johann in the Great Hall, handing him a piece of parchment. It nipped his fingers urgently, telling him to open it. The parchment read as follows:

Johann,

I hate to interrupt your fun, but it is time to fullfill your prophecy. Please make haste to my office immediately. I will give you further instruction there.

Albus Dumbledore

The owl flew away as quickly as it had come, leaving Johann with the parchment.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
"What to do...what to do.....OH NO!" I thought, as I transformed back into human, and raced to my dormitory. I dug in my book bag until I found my Charms book, parchment, and quill.
I took them outside, and rested against a tree. I then started doing my essay.
"Its so unlike me to not finish my homework" I thought.carefully handwriting across the piece of parchment.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
I saw Karli as I walked passed the tree she was at.
"Let me guess!" I said looking at her. "You forgot to do your homework!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back