• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
I put my parchment away.
"Sorry, this is Hippogriff work.....I have to go into the Dark Forest" I said to Josh. "I dont think you would want to go in there....well Im going to go put my stuff away, see you later!"
I got up and ran towards the castle. On my way to the dorm, I peeked inside the Great Hall. I saw Johann dancing with a girl from France. I smiled faintly, and continued on. After dropping my stuff off at the dorm, I headed back outside. Transforming, I walked into the forest.

I saw something moving up ahead. It was a horse like creature with leathery wings. I guessed it was a Thestral. I saw many other creatures, the worst thing I saw was a werewolf. Other then that, nothing was going on in the forest.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
Walking out of the forest, I headed down to the lake. Nothing there either, and no owls flew the skies. I checked the whole school grounds, and saw nothing.
"Everyone is probaly at the dance..." I thought. Something then caught my eye. It was a small snake slithering in the melted snow. It was heading for the castle.
"Even if it isnt..."
I ran up to it, and stuck my claw into it. I tranformed again. I walked up to the castle, and to the Gryffindor Common Room. It was completly empty. Taking out a book, I started to read by the fire.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
After a few glasses of Pumpkin juice and a few courses of food later, I was feeling like my old self and dancing with either Jill, Wney, or both depending on the song speed. Even Will was glad that I was back to normal, he even danced with Jill and Wendy, then danced with a Jealous Jane. I'd always laugh when I saw her face when she'd catch him dancing with one of them.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Father?" I said, confused, but then dropped the subject.
"I... Have everything, but I... Well, I guess so..." Sighing, I slowly went back upstairs, and a couple minutes later returned, like this:
Hair up, threaded with crystals (Like before), white silk dress, shoes to match it (High heels, but not too high...), and a guazy, see through shawl.
Looking at myself again, I asked her worriedly: "Are you sure I should go?...."

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Raichu Master, did you see my last post??

IC: Just then, an owl flew into the Common Room, and landed near Terra. In its beak, it clutched a pice of parchment. She handed it to Terra urgently, pressing her to open it. The parchment read as follows:

Terra,

Cassidy and Andrew are in desperate need of your help. Please come to my office as soon as you can. Karli's life my depend on it.

Ablus Dumbledore

The owl flew off, carrying other strips of parchment to Josh, with a similar message. One had been delivered to Johann earlier.

Meanwhile, in Dumbledore's office, Cassidy and Andrew, both inhabiting Cassidy's mind, were fighting hard to hold back Karli's father...and loosing...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"What?!" I said, shocked as I read it. "Guess I won't be going after all..." Mumbling this weakly, I looked up from it with worried eyes.
Without another word, I ran to change, and to get my wand...
Coming back down, I quickly ran to find Cassidy and Andrew...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"You are both too weak!" Karli's father roared, his body menacing, frowing steadily with the fear eminating from Cassidy and Andrew. "And your friends will not come. You will both die here...together."

"You cannot kill me," Cassidy told him. "This is my body, and if you kill my soul, my body will die!"

"Well, that's all right. You have contact through Andrew right now. I will simply go to his body!"

Andrew ran at him furiously with his katana then, aiming for his arms, but Karli's father batted him away once more. He lay still on the ground for a few moments, stunned by the strike to his head.

Karli's father became larger, filling the dojo with his massive body, his tail slowly regrowing. Cassidy looked over at her brother, knowing that his fear and anger was fueling this monster.

"Andrew!" she called, brandishing her sword. "Push the fear away. Push the anger away. We will die here if you allow your negative emotions to dictate your actions!"

"Stupid fool!" Karli's father scoffed. "You MUST feel fear. You are both human!"

Cassidy was suddenly struck with an idea. She may only be human, and despite Karli's father's dense magical power, he too, was human. That sent her mind racing, thinking, blocking him from her thoughts. She stood at the ready.

Andrew pulled himself off the floor, a large red mark covering the left side of his face where it had hit the floor. He brandished his katana.

"Together!" Cassidy cried, her heart full of love. "Think of Karli...think of Berii. Think of everyone you love! This is for them! Love will conqueer hate!"

She dashed towards Karli's father, a battle cry ringing from her voice. Andre attacked from the other side, bringing his blade to the enemy's back. Cassidy slashed at his front.

It was really no use. He fed off their fear, that, despite their best efforts, continued to grow. Cassidy, panting hard, looked at Karli's father miserably. She hoped the others would get here soon. The way he was just toying with them now, they would be dead soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back