• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Hope you guys don't mind, but I am gonna wrap up Cassidy and Andrew's exams in this post.

IC: Cassidy emerged from Charms with a big grin on her face. The exams were not so bad at all! Andrew had just finished with Transfiguration, his last exam, and joined her in the hallway.

"Gosh...can you believe it?" she said excitedly as they made their way up to Gryffindor Tower. She spoke the password and entered without even looking at the Fat Lady.

"I know...my brain is so fried..." Andrew grumbles, slumping into a chair. He closed his eyes, happy to be free of the exams at last.

Suddenly, Kaze flew into the room, dropping a letter addressed to Cassidy and Andrew from their parents. Cassidy ripped open the letter, and her expression dropped as tears came into her eyes. She threw the letter onto Andrew's lap, and sat in her favorite chair, unsure of how to feel.

Andrew picked up the letter:

Cassidy and Andrew,

This could not wait until you got home. Your father and I have decided to get a divorce. We want you to know that we love you both very much, and we look foward to seeing you on your holiday. Your father is remaining in Japan, and I will be moving back to Scotland. Cassidy, your father wants you to go live with him in Japan. Andrew, I would prefer it if you stayed with me in Scotland.

Love,

Mum

Andrew pegged the letter into the fire angrily, feeling his face heat up in a rage. He kicked the chair he had been sitting on hard, sending it back a few inches, and stormed up to his room, where he packed his things.

Cassidy watched him go upstairs, feeling a sinking feeling in her heart. She remained in her chair, unable to feel, unable to think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back