• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "A likely story," stated Snape. "We'll have to kill this pup now... it's a danger to our school."
    I took a very bold leap.
    "You won't kill it."
    Snape seemed astonished.
    "You dare defy me?"
    "I dare."
    "I wasn't going to expel you, Kite, but now I am."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "We will start our feast after the first years are sorted...And when all our students are here." Berii heard an old man say. All the 1st years wondered what he meant by "When all our students are here." Dumbledore was looking at the tables and waited patiently for the missing students.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    After the sorting, I went up to the Ravenclaw girls' dormatory to go to bed. There was an owl asleep on my bed, a broomstick next to it. The broomstick was from my mother. I shooed the owl away, and laid down.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    The sorting was over.
    I was content, and full.
    Sleepily, I trudged up to the dorm, said the password; nimbuss torenta, and entered.Then, I went up to the girls section.

I flopped onto my bed."Drift!" I called.My snowy owl came fluttering torwards me."Good girl!" I cooed.The owl cooed back as I patted her beak.I had her for 2 days- already, she was friendly.I sighed, looked out at the window and wondered what Kite and Kiri were doing.

Last edited:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I was reading my textbook, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'. When I set my book on my side table, I noticed what looked like a small person sitting in a corner. I ignored it and went to sleep.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I lazily looked at my bedside table.My favorite book, 'Quidditch Through the Ages' was lieng on it, along with a dozen other books.I loved to read.On the table as well, was a picture of my mother and father...I'm so bored!AH!I suddenly stood up, leaped out of bed, and hurried to the common room, wanting to see if Kite had come back yet.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    OOC: Here's my desc.

Name: Aerin Mindelove
    Description: Tall and graceful, this young beauty stands at a 5'7" despite her age of eleven. She has bright blue eyes and light brown hair that falls just near her shoulders. It is usually held back by a clip, leaving her wispy bangs to shadow her eyes. Coming from a pureblood family she's naturally a little proud of her heritage though still has several muggleborn friends. Her only immediate family is an older brother Joren, her parents both murdered by Death Eaters.

"Hufflepuff..." Breathed the young girl as she walked up the stairwells, following Prefects, to their dormitories. It was a dream come true... Almost. Both of her parents were Hufflepuffs... No... Just her mum, her father being in Gryffindor, though nonetheless... It was an honor. Aerin recalled the words of the Sorting Hat...

Well now, smart brain you have... A quick wit... Quite a talent for quidditch... Sure you don't want Gryffindor?

Aerin shook her head.

Well then, Hufflepuff it is!

By now the large group stood before the portrait and the Prefects were whispering the password.

Back