• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    I have to go watch a track meet tomorrow, but otherwise that's all I've got planned for once (^_^)v hopefully I can make better contributions tomorrow then :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm on now, catching up. :D

EDIT: Hope my post is okay. ;)

I'm glad I could at least show some sort of prowess with my pokemon though.

Last edited:

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    Trying having a full time job, studying full time, a social life AND trying to keep up....very difficult!!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    @chadlington the thing with the weird voice about killing.. uh. Don't do things that are too drastic and weird without permission first. Like the mightyena, i told pl4y3r to specifically do that.

do you know what i mean?

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    I like how no one notices Shade sitting by herself outside and how no one heard what she said in the bathroom.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think I'll wait to post until people have noticed what my character just did (as so far only Toby has noticed/cared).

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    @SEA Its kind of hard for someone to respond to that hahah.

I was waiting for Rena or Cooker to post, but I haven't really written anything good all day, so I'll post in a few minutes

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm glad mine can't be moody XD

Though I'm sure people would be quite astounded over what my character just did.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    my character so far has been noticed by Toby who called her a lesbian and seto whom she actually talked to. now she's sitting outside smoking and being ignored

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    @SEA: I still thought it was funny haha, but my first thought was "did he pee fire?"

@Feign: If I was in there I woulda/coulda/shoulda reacted but... I'm not

@Lilliana: Moaning and groaning paired with general updates in the OOC isn't going to get Shade noticed, going up to other people, or doing something in your post that requires comment from other people will. I'm sorry no one responded to her comment in the locker room, but there was already alot of commotion in the first place, and seeing how your SU says Shade is independent, people are going to most likely respect that. Sorry for my bluntness :/

@Cooker: Can't blame you I sleep for 13 hours. w00t!

Back