• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Your latest posts with this punching stuff has been pretty good. So that's good.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Is Rena on hiatus? or... what?

Also, sorry about the bunnying, just kinda thought it was time they all got together.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah haha. You probably should have made Mike come along too since Sweet doesn't get much time to post.

OH YEAH. FEIGN. I'm so sorry that i forgot about the ringing phone. Maybe Mike will answer it? (hurry up and get home from school, sweet. ):< )

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • yeah I didn't want to bring Mike because sweet wasn't online so I might not be online when they tell me to edit... hahah

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'm here for a short while so I'll think I'll post.

EDIT: I posted and I might be on a bit longer.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • BUNNIES! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!! O.O

Nah, it's fine. I get why you had to do it and I'll just take a lesson from my character and roll with the punches.

PL4Y3R: I didn't mean to bunny. I just got Chuck and Kellyn a little mixed up. ^^' Well, we're all even now, anyway.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Someone (aka everyone) should post so I can get Toby all healed and stuff.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • I think we need to wrap this day up. It's dragging on and on and if we have anymore action in one day, it'll be to much. I don't mind if everyone meets up tomorrow.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    we're all meant to go back to the community centre. we have a new one (colin henry).

but yeah, i think people should just go to sleep at the hospital and i'll get stuff moving in the "morning".

i could do a group post.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • oh my god you guys
    I can't even KEEP UP WITH THIS RP SDHGKFASG
    I can't get on for 2 days and I don't even know what's going on oh my gooooodddddd

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Should I make a post saying there was no answer and then let Skymin do the bunny post?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    LOL RENA chuck and toby are in the hospital beds beside you. Toby is very burnt on his face and chuck is getting his stomach pumped. d:

Feign: sure. I think that you should get aaron to hyjack a car (use his powers to make the driver get out? Then drive everyone somewhere for the night)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    haha sounds like fun. Is it okay to bunny everyone and at least write it up to getting to the hotel?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    :P, well I'm fine with you bunnying me for that post Feign.

Back