• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Well I have a few ideas," Toby said, tapping his chin, "and none of them are legal." Some of them included Mike's powers but pretty much all of them included his own. Might as well use them for the greater good, right? Take from the rich, give to the poor? Well, as far as Toby knew, he was pretty poor and fast food franchises were rolling in it. He released Clay and whispered a few directions in his ear. Clay relunctantly agreed and followed Toby inside, who pulled in Mike with him.

"This'll be a cinch," Toby rubbed his hands together, creating small bursts of air," and I'm sure you'll figure out what to do when I do it." He approached the front counter, Alice on his shoulder and Clay by his side. The employee looked over at him boredly, not even smiling as she took his order.

"What can I get you?" she said, quite monotonously and her face unchanged. Toby smiled at her. She was disgusting, her hair greasy and pulled back into a bun with various bobby pins. Her face was covered in pimples which had been sloppily covered up with makeup that was far too dark for her face. She was probably pretty if she had done a better job of making herself not look ugly. Toby leaned over the counter and Alice moved to his head, giving her some kind of "I'm cute, take me!" look. She raised her eyebrows a little and repeated her question, a little differently with a little emphasis. "Can I get you anything?"

"Oh yeah, sure," his smile grew, "maybe a... you know, a Smokescreen!" Clay let out a thick smog from his mouth and Toby pushed the air around it, exploding and and filling the room with black. There was a few screams and yells but that didn't stop Toby jumping the counter. He grabbed as much food as he could, giving some to Alice and Clay, throwing four at Mike and stuffing the rest in his pockets. As soon as he had a good twelve or thirteen burgers, Alice jumped onto his head, he made a beeline for the door, grabbing Mike and Clay and pulling them outside. As soon as they were outside, they ran. Toby led the way, heading for the park near the community centre. It wasn't that far and it was a usual spot Toby would run to if he ever stole anything.

He stopped and sat on a park bench, breathing heavily and laughing. They had gotten away with it. Alice moved to his lap and opened up a burger packet and started chewing on it. Toby released Erro and Clay handed him a burger and they both proceeded to munch on them quietly. Toby was still laughing.

"That was great!" he wheezed, opening up his own packet and taking a small bite, not even caring that he was still puffing from the run and could probably choke on it. "None of my kind of plans have ever worked so well! And it's not even 10AM yet!" He moved from the bench onto the grass and thumped onto the ground, spread out as far as he could. He shifted his head towards Mike when he spotted something under the seat. "Hey, what's that?"

He sat up a little and put his hands under the bench, pulling out a giant, oval shaped white thing; an egg, of course.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Mike let himself be pulled along, the easygoing smile never fading even when Tony ordered his Chameleon to smokescreen the fast food joint. He coughed a little, having been caught off-guard, but managed to catch the food that Tony threw at him. He didn't resist when Tony dragged him outside again and followed his lead sitting himself next to him and laughing from the sheer exhileration and adrenaline that committing a small-scale crime brought.

"Kudos, man, kudos," he congratulated Tony, opening his own packet and taking a large bite of the burger. He straightened up from his large sprawl when Tony slid down to the ground and then spotted something.

"Hey, what's that?" Tony asked. It was pretty evidently a rhetorical question because he just reached under the bench and pulled out a large egg. He blinked. Yep, that was an egg, alright. Why there was an abandoned egg sitting under their bench could be anyone's guess.

"Dude," he said, somewhat in awe and not noticing himself sliding down to kneel next to Tony. "That's an egg."

Okay, so he sounded kind of like an idiot, pointing out something that was very obvious to annybody with working eyes. But, well, he asked the question first, anyway, and it didn't really matter because hey, here's an actual Pokemon egg. Like, with a Pokemon inside.

"Like, there could be a living Pokemon inside," Mike breathed, his thoughts moving like treacle. His eyes snapped up to look at Tony.

"Dude, we can't leave it here, can we?" he asked, brows furrowing. "I mean, what if it cracks and dies? Or," his eyes widened, "what if it hatches? And what if it hatches into something awesome?"

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • "I wouldn't do anything like that! I just forgot that they took off all - I mean ALL - your clothes when they put you in these gowns," Kylie replied, walking back to her bed and plopping down on her stomach. "I've never really had to go to the hospital besides when I was first born."

She reached up and began to play with her hair, waving her feet in the air.

"Are we going to catch up with those other guys? Or should we get lunch ourselves?"

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Chuck wiggled his eyes flirtatiously as Kylie told him of her absence of clothes. "You mean you completely naked under there?" he asked jokingly as he pretended to look down her shirt.

"As you know, I've already eaten" He said to her as he placed his hands over hers which were still on his chest "But I wouldn't mind sitting and talking while you ate."

Chuck stood up started To smooth the wrinkles in his jeans as he continued to talk. "Or we could just, you know, not go in and get to know each other a little better, if you know what I mean." he said suggestively, not looking Kylie in the eye as he made his offer.

The truth is, even though he had been with a large number of women, he never really found that one girl who could make him give up his gangster and womanizing lifestyle, yet, whenever he was with Kylie, better yet, touching Kylie, he felt he would do anything for her. Which explains the obvious jealousy.

Interrupting his thoughts was the nurse from before who had brought his food. Seeing the obvious connection between Kylie and Chuck, she adopted a new bitter tone as she thought about the number he had given her the night before, "You guys are still here? That letter seemed pretty urgent". As she finished she tossed Kylie's washed clothes over in her direction. "Here, you can go now."

____
    Edit

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Something awesome... Yeah," Toby echoed. Maybe it was a legendary Pokémon! They had to come somewhere? Or maybe it was a totally new Pokémon that had never been discovered before! The egg was kind of warm to touch and he swear he could feel something moving inside, like it was softly vibrating. He tapped his fingers on it and felt a tap back. He laughed a little. It was kind of cool. But creepy. Like a ghost. Except not dead... but not alive at the same time! He stuffed the egg under his shirt; he could definitely feel the vibrating on his stomach.

"Gotta keep this thing warm, right? Oh, hey," Toby drammatically lowered his head and looked up at Mike. "I'm pregnant. And uh... it's yours, bb." He let out a few snorts of laughter. He stuffed his shirt down his pants and tucked the egg down his pants a little so it could sit in his pantswithout his support, but he stuck his hands under just in case. He took another bite from his burger and stood up and leant back, mimicing his mother's posture before his sister was born. "My water broke! The baby's coming!" He laughed again and patted the egg under his shirt.

"Sh*t!" Suddenly, there was a snap and Toby could feel liquid pouring out of the egg, onto his stomach and down his pants. He panicked and tried to push the egg out, but of course, his shirt was tucked into his belt and the egg tucked into his pants so he only broke the egg more. "Ah! Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! Markus, help!"

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • When the liquid started to seep through Tony's clothes, Mike's eyes went as wide as saucers. He panicked too because, really, he'd never even seen a Pokemon egg before. And now it looked like they broke it and oh crap, they murdered it!

"Oh man," he moaned, reaching over to help Tony undo his belt bucle and not noticing exactly how, well, gay that looked. "We killed it! This is so much worse than the probation officer!" His fingers fumbled twice but eventually managed to loosen the belt and tug the shirt free. The egg was cracking, but it looked like the thing inside was still alive, considering it was making urgent thumping noises.

"Shh, shh," he crooned, hands hovering over the egg. He didn't know if he should touch it because, seriously, he could break the thing. Break it even more that it already was, anyway. "Uh... maybe we can fix it?" he said, eyes still wide. "Uh... like, if we got some duct tape and oh damn it's still breaking!"

It was true. More and more crack lines were spreading over the shell. The fact that the egg could be hatching never managed to cross Mike's mind. He was too panicked and alarms were flashing a red alert in his brain and he dimly wondered if this was how it felt to be a father.

A couple who had been taking a nice stroll through the park glanced at them and hurried away, worried for their safety. There seemed to be two crazy guys in front of a park bench, one bent over the other who had a hatching egg stuffed in his pants. If this was some kind of new kink, they really did not want to know about it.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Kylie released Chuck, embarrassed, and walked lightly over, scooping up her sundress from where it had landed on the floor. She sighed, then looked over her shoulder at Chuck.

"Don't look!" she said, mocking anger, half joking and half serious.

She speedily untied the already loose ties on the hospital gown, and dropped it to the floor. She looked down at her leg once more quickly - it looked awful, honestly, she was going to have a pretty bad scar. She sighed, slid on her bra, hooking it, then pulled her sundress over her head. Her underwear wasn't with her clothes, and she assumed it had been cut off when she was brought in - the blood would have stained then pretty bad, and there was no way the cut couldn't have reached the side. She sighed, reaching up. She suddenly prayed that her makeup wasn't smeared all over her face.

"Um, ready when you are!" Kylie said, pulling her hair out of the back of her dress.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Chuck fought the urge to sneak a peek at Kylie as she stripped and re-dressed, but in the end decided to respect her wishes, despite the desire he felt inside (his pants).

Chuck made his way over to her when she was finished and gestured to his arms jokingly, "So, do you want me to carry you again, or...?" he asked with a smile on his face that said he was kidding. Once next to her he took her hand in his and started to walk with her out the room.

"Ahhh, the sun!", he said with a smile as he inhaled the fresh air into his nostrils, and after walking down the street for a while he started to notice smoke billowing out of some generic burger joint. "Guess we aren't eating there..." he joked, as they turned to walk down a different street. "I know the best pizza place down here, screw community service! Treats on me!" he said loud and proud as he felt around in his pocket to make sure the wad of cash his dad sent for rent was still there.

"So how's you thigh?" he asked in between bites of his bacon and pepperoni pizza, curious of how the doctors did on repairing the huge gash she had in her leg. After waiting for a while, and not being offered, once Chuck finished his pizza he finally asked the question that had been on his mind since they had left the hospital, "So when do I get to see the scar?"

___
    Edit : Sorry for the bunnying.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • When Chuck took her hand, Kylie was terrified. She braced herself for the nausea, the pressure, for anything. But nothing happened. She was sort of shocked, half listening to Chuck as he led her down the hallways.

Kylie squinted as she and Chuck left the hospital. She held up a hand to block her eyes, which was uneffective, and she ended up looking down at the bright white Keds that she had been given - she had arrived shoeless, and the nurses weren't about to let her leave shoeless. She squinted the whole way, as Chuck led her to somewhere she'd never been before - it turned out to be a pizza place, in which she ordered a slice of cheese pizza and a bottle of water. She almost felt bad for skipping community service, then assumed everyone else would be skipping as well, and felt slightly better. Kylie got through half of the slice of pizza, and was full.

"So how's your thigh?" Chuck asked her between bites.

She laughed - he had a bit of sauce on his face. She got up and leaned across the table with a napkin, wiping it off. "It's alright! I suppose the pain'll come a little bit later." She sat down and watched him finish the slice.

"So when do I get to see the scar?" he asked.

Kylie blushed a little, suddenly seeing this outing as an official date. She was being so bad, and she was so, so happy about it. Kylie smiled to herself, deciding then that she was going to break every rule in the book.

"When do you want to see it?" she asked, leaning back in the booth. She slowly ran one of the toes of her Keds up his lower leg as she crossed her legs under the table.

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Chuck blushed a little as Kylie wiped the pizza sauce off of his face, feeling the goose bumps rise on the back of his neck and arms. He then polished off half of the pizza before stopping and noticing that she had only eaten half a slice.

"I can understand why I ate half a pizza, my stomach was pumped last night, but only half a slice?! I hope Uncle Bruce isn't insulted!" he joked around with Kylie. Even though it was true he knew the guy who owned the place, and he did call him "Uncle Bruce", there really was no blood relation, unless you counted the blood they spilled together in the "paper" business his dad ran.

Calling a waiter over to box up the food, though he had no intention to pay because of his "family discount", Chuck answered Kylie's question while simultaneously playing footsies with her under the table "Well, I'm ready to see when ever you're ready to show. That is, if you really have it in you to show me that beautifully carved inner thigh of yours", he said as if he were a man in an antiques auction daring someone to out bid him on a piece of fine art, though their was no painted canvas he wanted as much as the girl across the table.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn quietly walked towards Aaron's room. He needed to ask if he had heard from anyone and he decided he should do it now. A lady walked out and waved then went past him. He went into the room to find Aaron reading a letter. "So what you got there?" Kellyn said, picking up the envelope. Apparently, it was addressed to all of them.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Kylie grinned.

"I can't ever eat a lot, I just get full too quickly," she replied, almost embarrassed for not being able to eat more. She glanced around, then leaned across the table again.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she whispered, leaned back a little, and smiled at him before jumping out of the booth and running out of the pizza place, instigating a game of cat and mouse.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Dude, dude! You're going to just destroy it!" Toby pulled it back out of Mike's hands, only to have the egg completely fall apart as he grabbed it. The egg shells fell off and sitting in between Mike and Toby's arms was a small Aron, about the side of a head. It slowly raised its lids to reveal crystal blue eyes. They were quite dazzling, actually. It tilted its head a little. Oh god. It was adorable.

"Markus," Toby slowly turned his head up to Mike, almost pouting, "we're... fathers."

It made a little cry. It sounded like a... bell chime.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Kylie screamed, then laughed as Chuck picked her up and they tumbled onto the grass. She rolled over lying on her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows. Her hair was laced with grass from the tumble, and she assumed that her dress would be covered in grass stains. Not that she cared much at all.

"You first," Chuck said, still lying on his back.

Kylie stood up, and hiked up her skirt only slightly, showing him a fraction of the scar, then winking at him and flopping back onto the grass.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Kylie laughed along with him when he shimmied his pants down around his hips - it was just so out of place, doing something like this in a public park, even if there was no one around. She had almost expected him to do it, but didn't want to let it on - she was willing to wait it out, she guessed.

"...But I'll make you a deal, I'll take off my shirt..."

She watched Chuck peel off his shirt and strike a pose, and giggled again as he did. "...and I'll show you my 'wondrous curves' later." She smiled as he plopped down next too her, but then scooted away in mock anger.

"No fair! You tricked me!" she whined in a nasally voice, mock pouting, and at the same time she shrugged one of the straps of her sundress off, exposing her bare shoulder. She then pretended to start to cry. Without warning, a Pokemon emerged from her bag - it was her Cleffa. Cleffa looked concerned, and began to clumb up into Kylies lap, trying to comfort her. Kylie laughed.

"I was only joking you goof!" She scooped up the Cleffa and began to tickle it.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Kylie looked over her shoulder at Chuck. "Oh! Uh, it doesn't really have one. It's just always been Cleffa too me." She turned and grinned at the Pokemon perched on her lap as she reached into her knapsack and pulled out a Pokeball. "Return!" she commanded, and in a flash, Cleffa was gone.

"I'm sorry. They're more of an emotional support system than a fighting team," she explained. She rolled over into the grass, and scooted her body up against Chucks, resting her head on one of her arms, eye level the middle of his chest and pushing one of her legs in between his.

"I've just never really... had anyone. You know?"

She cuddled closer, moving her leg up and pushing her head against his chest.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Kylie blushed, then sat up after he kissed her forehead. She grabbed his shirt and tossed it into his face, giggling.

"Well, we could sneak into my house. I think both of my parents should be at work, or organizing a search party for me, or something."

Kylie laughed less at her joke and more at how serious she had been. She hadn't been home in days, and she looked it - her hair was scraggly, her makeup smeared over her face, the giant scar on her legs, the lack of her own shoes (and underwear). Her parents would be repulsed by her. She smiled, then got to her feet.

"Unless you have someplace safer to go?" she touched her face, mimicking thought, then realized how disgusting she must look. "... Preferrably someplace with a shower. I'm disgusting."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Kylie squealed as Chuck scooped her up and carried her. She leaned her head against his toned chest. She liked touching Chuck. She didn't feel sick when she did. Kylie opened her eyes and goofily waved at people as she walked by, who returned her wave with uncomfortable looks and by moving away from them. She smiled the whole way to Bruce's.

When they arrived, she climbed out of Chucks arms and stood beside him, waiting patiently for him to give them permission to enter. She reached up and began pulling the grass out of her hair.

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Mike didn't breathe as the egg hatched for at least a minute. The newborn blinked up at them with a curious look, gaze shifting between their faces as it tried to figure out which one was, in fact, its mommy.

"Anthony, he's gorgeous," he breathed when he remembered how to use his mouth. He was filled with a sense of wonder because, hey, a Pokemon just hatched in front of his very eyes. And, well, there was no way they were letting it go now. There was this fragile creature watching him with a sense of absolute trust because it didn't know better. He reached out a shaking hand, almost reverential in his actions. The Aron looked at it and then unsteadily got to its feet and walked towards it. The steel of its body was still wet and slightly sticky from the shell, but Mike didnt care. The Pokemon closed its eyes in contentment.

"What'll we call him?" he asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • The world was spinning. The clouds were swirling.

But the world's always spinning. And the sky was clear.

...what?

Alex was out for a walk- more like a stagger- along the sidewalk that connected all of the motel rooms. Her companion, Pip, was passed out on the crusty bed in their cheap room, but she displayed more self control with alcohol and was hardly even tispy. Sort of.

That chick, the one from the front office from which the magical drink originated, was exiting a room just as that one dude, the one from the Community Center from which Alex had previously fled, entered the same one.

"Nice sh-kirt," Alex commented obnoxiously loudly, giggling at her unusual pronounciation. The motel owner, who was sporting a floral skirt that draped past her knees, shot Alex a shocked look and, unsure of how to react, quickly scuffed away, clearly flustered, probably partly because Alex had previously provoked a panic attack out of the woman.

The door that the dude, you know, walked into was wide open, and outside suddenly became unbearably boring compared to the surely fun and wild motel room, so she barged in. The dude was conversing with the leader dude.

Alex flashed the deuces sign, giggling, and entered.

"Get it? D-deuces is like sign language for like "I'm out hoes!" But I just got here!"

Back