• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missingno fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
    OMG!, MISSINGNO! XD, missingno is awesome!, i actually had a missingno, but weirdly, i had it for so long, it unglitched my name and i was avaliable to use it, it was one of the freakiest things ive ever done on pokemon game, but still, he pwns xD

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    hey all i found an stupid rimor and here it is

1.capture M(not missigno)
    2.buy water,fire,leaf and thunder stone
    3.use them to M before it turns to rhydon
    4.when you use stones in a right order it could evolve to......
    5.APOCALYPSE

Last edited:

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    I rather like MissingNo. I request to join.

Anyway, I once wrote sort of some back info on MissingNo. and 'M Block for a fangame. MissingNo. was a failed, glitched attempt at creating Porygon. Sylph Co. then released Porygon0.5 (fan Pokemon - Porygon's Baby Form) for a computer convention. Seeing this, Team Rocket stole the code and tried to duplicate the Pok?mon, but they obviously screwed up. This became 'M Block, which escaped Rocket's Laboratories and fled.

And Super Latios, don't be so silly. There is no "Apocalypse" Pokemon.

Last edited:

corinnepkmn

I'm a pokemon!
    Years
    Once upon a time....

Okay I want to write a story. THE MISSINGNO STORY

Chapter 1:

---Once upon a time there was a rather weak rhydon. He only knew tackle, and had ridiculously low stats in everything but physical attack. Also, he thought he looked fine, but everyone else commented on how ugly he was. He was getting really annoyed with all the teasing from his friends, who were all at or near level 100, so he went on the type of long and tiresome journey that most desperate people go on. He went to see Mr. Wise Man Slowbro.
    ---"How do you get to Mr. Wise Man Slowbro's house?" the rhydon, named BillyBob, asked.
    ---"Ugh, I'm not talking to you, wretched beast!" sniffed the beautiful, gorgeous, amazing-looking ivysaur (who had several large zits on her nose and warty toes). As soon as she left, her trainer trainer threw a paper airplane and raced after her.
    ---The message read: Take a left at Pikachu road and another left at Ketchum drive. Keep traveling north until you get to the Jynx nightclub, then take a right on 27th ave and keep going until you see the large brick building. Take the north elevator to room 22229020202948.
    ---Vaguely wondering when the trainer had found time to write this down, BillyBob hitchhiked his way over to Mr. Wise Man Slowbro's apartment. The elevator ride was quite long, and an old lapras was singing Perish Song over, and over, and over..... He leaned against the wall and fell asleep.

Yes, that was the first part of how all those lv 178thousandmilliontrillionkabajillionbillionandone rhydons with water gun and sky attack came to be. It is only the first part because it is sortof in the wrong forum, and it is way past my bedtime. Post what you think!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back