• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missingno fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    If you love missingno as much as me this is the culb for you.

heres the topic:who is a good rivul for missingno?

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    well in some thereos deoxys is missingno, that virus that was hit with a laser was missingno in some peoples opinion, so they's be just as strong, good rivals, and I'm pretty sure its rayquaza deaxys is rivals with, at least in the movie they are, anyways sure I'll join

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    um latios616 when he says a good rival he means a pokemon unless you are reffering to the pokemon latios, and I read that here and there, some of it is a thereo I thought up but I'm sure other people had before me, but I like the glithed up pokemon it also has a "cousin" called []M[] that I think is found the same way, but to add that would mean that technically firered and leafgreen does have missingno now I think we should stop talking about this before this becomes a deoxys fan club ^_^

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    well I got a pic of missingno, well its a sprite but its close enough:
    Missingno fan club

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Look, i have so many missingno stories that i dont know where to start.
    Whos been to Glitch City?

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    ive seen many missingo glitxhes,like fighting a trainer can l35555555555 with a missingo and when trying to trade linkied with someone(thing?) with 7 glitch pokemon.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    (ok this is a fake code I mage up so don`t try it or it will not work) once I caught a missigno and after I went to pallet town and talked to proffesor oak and he said "thank you for bringing me the missigno I wanted".so I left and went to viridian and talked to da guy that asked you if you are in a hurry and I said no to him.he showed me how to catch pokemon but, instaid of weedle appearing the missigno appeared and his name was proffesor oak`s pokemon.the guy threw a pokeball at it but it ate it and turned into a silver electrode.the man threw a pokeball at it agin and caut it.after he caut it he gave it to me and it evolved into a raquaza/mew mix. now remember that code was fake.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    This is not the place for that! There is a form for fack codes. we can get colsd down if you do that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back