• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missingno fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarmory469

I r t3h 1337skar
    Years
    "And every man will acknowledge the Lord your Missingno., thou shalt worship no false cheat codes before him..."

Me not religious XD

Missingno fan club

o.O

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Tig said:
    Welcome! Oh no the Missingno. is attacking the computer!
    Well, nobody can stop Missing Number. You're best bet is to turn off the power.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    sapphire hey (im not in club) but have alook at these pics

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I did something weird on my gameshark that made it so that I could catch trainers! (on my Silver version though...And it made the game freeze...) Yeah, this made me think of that...So, I like missingno, can I join?

Years
    Beware of the fake missingno

FAKE MISSINGNO PROTECTION GUIDE

when you do the missingno hack ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS catch the first missingno you see, thats because...
    I once caugt the missingno "M" (cos the first time I was mucking around) and it gave all the empty boxes all hacked pokemon
    the game fully stuffed up afterwards. >_< to the max. if you catch missingno the game won't screw up, instead you will get whopping bonuses rather than a whopping stuff up (I had most of my pokemon LV100)
    the reason is that the programming in it cant (lets say that the creators of the game are playng russian roulette with us) be so generous, so its once in a save files life. (thats not if you turn the game boy off when u see it)
    Just to tell you, I LIKE MISSINGNO its an amazingly powerful pokemon.
    (remember this: if you are using VBA please back up your save file before attempting this)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back