• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Missingno

Status
Not open for further replies.

It@chi Bl@st

Lone Trainer
    Years
    Missingno. in YELLOW VERSION!!!

Hey guys!!! I have a new discovery to share with you... you can now fight missingo. in YELLOW VERSION!!! I'll tell you now, get a pokemon that knows how to fly...then, go to celedon and go to the underground...once you are outside,don't move cuz the Old man is facing at you but you can't see him and you have to avoid him from battling you...Save your game before you do anythig else...If you are ready,go one step down and press the start botton right away...You can now see the old man facing to you...Now go to the pokemon menu and select the pokemon that knows how to fly and fly to lavendar town...Once you reached there, go to the tower at the 3rd floor and beat the channeler at the bottom of the screen...After this, go outside and then go to the west of the town and you will fight a missingno. sometimes the game will freeze, if that happens, do it again...After beating the missingno. people will be roaming around your game, even balls will be flying...Trust me, i'm 100% possitive sure...If you have comments about this discovery of mine, just reply at this page and i'll sove your problem...!

Last edited:

MissingNo. Hunter Jake

Someday they will return...
    Years
    have people noticed that missingno. and 'M have back sprites but missingno. kabutops, aerodactyl, and ghost do not? weird huh. also, you can get missingno. in r/s/e using gameshark, but theyre not the real missingno. just 2 question marks or a circle with a question mark in it (like in the pokedex for an unseen pokemon)

Hyster-ia

Hyster-ia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2006
    Kabutops, Aerodactyl and Ghost are created from a item, maybe that has something to do with it?

Hyster-ia

Hyster-ia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2006
    It won't... It just starts over again at lvl. 0.
    What is true is; that certain devices do equal Missingno. to Rhydon, since Rhydon is the first Pokémon from the Hexial list (And Missingno. #0, which doesn't excist, else it would add pages on your Pokédex).

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Hyster-ia said:
    It won't... It just starts over again at lvl. 0.
    What is true is; that certain devices do equal Missingno. to Rhydon, since Rhydon is the first Pokémon from the Hexial list (And Missingno. #0, which doesn't excist, else it would add pages on your Pokédex).
    It is true. it can turn into a Kangaskhan, Rhydon or go back to level 0. Or sometimes when certain people claim that they found it in high levels and it stays that level no matter what. the only thing as a see of missing no. is pixels and a backwards L like Waluigi

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    I heard that if you catch a Missingo, you have to evolve it into a Kangaskan using a rare candy or it will start erasing data. Wieeerd.

Hyster-ia

Hyster-ia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2006
    It's not the smartest thing to do, but I never encountered any problems.

rmxpman

I Am No One.
    Years
    I have encountered missingno. in both my firered ROM and regular cartridge using two gameshark codes.Apperently if you encounter a wild pokemon but don't have any pokemon you get missingno..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    rmxpman said:
    I have encountered missingno. in both my firered ROM and regular cartridge using two gameshark codes.Apperently if you encounter a wild pokemon but don't have any pokemon you get missingno..
    How did you encounter missing No. in Fire red. Well unless you are talking about the one with the black circle and the question mark inside of it. Thats not missing no.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back