• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Missingno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • well it depends... Once, my pokemon has weird pics on it, once my game became slow, and once, my head went missing...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • *angry* I will never forget what it did to my game.....it started freeezling it, and it messed my hall of fame........ i know thtas what happens but i didnt know better 3 years ago..... *cries*

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • *sigh* I wish I had bought a Red or Blue when they came out...I think they fixed the games after a while so that the Ms and Missingno.s wouldn't show up...And I wanted one...*sigh*

Years
  • Pine said:
    *sigh* I wish I had bought a Red or Blue when they came out...I think they fixed the games after a while so that the Ms and Missingno.s wouldn't show up...And I wanted one...*sigh*
    I don't think so...my blue has Missingno, and I bought it when gold/silver came out....

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • ...I'll look into it. Do you think that they'll be in Fire Red and Leaf Green? Since they're remakes of Red and Blue?

LugiaMaster76

Number 1 Lugia Master
    Years
  • There is a way to avoid that glitch! Here it is:

1. You go to Glitch City with Missingno..
    2. Then you will see that it doesn't work because Missingno. is with you.
    3. Do the Missingno. glitch again and fight Missingno. with Missingno.!
    4. Make your Missingno. die.
    5. Go to Glitch City with a :dead: Missingno..
    6. You will be able to enter G. City.
    7. Then fly to the PKMN League.
    8. Look in the HOF.
    9. There is only a 19.7% chance that that will work!

I did that cheat like I just told you in my Blue version. I did it about 100 times and later, it worked!

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
    Years
  • what kinds of trouble did it cause?
    by the way it messed up my hall of fame as well, all those years ago (it was a loooong time) im pretty sure i was like less than 10 years old or only a bit more

anyway they probably wont go to all the trouble to fix up the game i know people and i know that probably no

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • I had a go at fixing a missingo's pic once heres how i did it:

First I gave monster 191 a name;I called it gloop; then I repointed the pic of monster 191 to a dito.

And there you go a new pokemon.

I have yet to fix the pokedex entry for the new pokemon.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • First, learn to spell correctly. It's rather annoying.

Now, missingno. doesn't turn into anything else, but there are a lot of rumors, even though they have been disproved.
    It's also not a real pokemon and will never be one (in r/b/y that is, my game will include it as a real one!)

Blitzballchamp, it's called missingno. because it wasn't supposed to exist, therefore it's not real and wasn't assigned a pokedex number.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back