• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmm... Cookies and milk...

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • Are there any foods/drinks that you love to have together? Do you ever have them separately, or is is just not the same alone? Or is there a certain condiment you have to have with certain foods, otherwise its just not the same?

For me, if I have chocolate chip cookies or Oreos, if I have milk in the refrigerator, they are getting dipped in milk, no question about it. Very seldom do I eat them alone.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Sweet tea and bagels...especially for breakfast. Yum :3

If there is no sweet tea made, I will not eat bagels, therefor I shall starve until lunch.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Sauerkraut and kielbasa. I'll eat kielbasa without sauerkraut, but I won't eat sauerkraut without kielbasa because I don't like it alone haha.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Whenever I drink milk, I am okay with a lot of stuff to eat along with it. Biscuits are the only thing I prefer pairing to coffee/tea, and beer with meat. Other beverages are forever alone.

poor underrated food thread

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Something along the lines of a cheddar turkey sub with a cup of spicy ramen is what I like to go for when it comes to food pairings.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Nachos with cheese and mayonnaise is such a good combination. Sometimes, I dip chips with ketchup, really, sounds weird but yeah. :p

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Any kind of meat with Diane sauce. It's only a recent association but I simply cannot get past it lol. Diane sauce comes in these sachets that you microwave for 40 seconds and now any time we have any sort of meat with fries for dinner, I just dump it all over everything.

Also as to the milk and Oreos thing, I only did that for the first time a few weeks ago and I've never looked back. I was shocked at how much better milk makes Oreos!

Years
  • French fries and guacamole is a heavenly combination, although I'm fine with regular ketchup for my friends and chips for my guac. I'm mostly a food segregationist though and don't like mixing my foods together

Any kind of meat with Diane sauce. It's only a recent association but I simply cannot get past it lol. Diane sauce comes in these sachets that you microwave for 40 seconds and now any time we have any sort of meat with fries for dinner, I just dump it all over everything.
    Diane sauce? Are there other sauces named for other people? Do they taste like human?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • BK chicken fries and their buffalo sauce must go together. When eating at the place I work, strawberries with the chocolate from the chocolate fountain is a must. Arby's sauce is needed on all Arby's sammiches. Oreos and milk duh. Cheddar cheese is necessary in chili and spaghetti, or else I am not eating it at all. Actually...some kind of cheese must be in every dish I have. Otherwise, I feel as if my meal is incomplete.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Oh dear.... I usually eat things plain now that I think about it...
    Maybe... Bagels and cream cheese? no... GRAHAM CRACKERS WITH FROSTING OR WHIPPED CREAM! ah yeah~ -w-

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • When I have chicken nowadays, it must be served with blue cheese on the side. This goes for the sandwiches that have chicken in it; if there is no blue cheese, I will not eat it. Oh yeah, I have to have water with this for the most part.

:t354:TG

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Burgers and fries. A classic restaurant combo, so I'm used to the two going hand in hand. Don't ever take me to a restaurant and try to get me a burger without any fries, lol. And I'll usually have a lemonade to drink along with it.

Ayselipera

I always have to have milk with anything chocolate. Especially something like a chocolate cake or brownie. This applies for just about anything that is sweet and is some sort of pastry too.

As for a condiment I really like honey mustard on just about anything. I make a lot of wrap pizzas which can be bland and honey mustard is one of the few things I can still eat that really adds some flavor so I use it a lot. Also I'm a huge fan of hot sauce. I put it on just about everything now.

Back