• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

moar ghosts n stuff

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • No, I'm not really afraid of the dark, and I don't think i ever have been. I actually seem to prefer being up after dark than during the day, actually. I'm not really sure why, but somehow the dark is energizing for me. Weird, huh?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I'm not afraid of the dark...I grew out of that due to having to deal with it daily at my house. I couldn't go anywhere without darkness being there. I started to darkness more, and now you could say I linger in the shadowsshade of trees.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I like the dark to an extent. Obviously I don't like dark alleyways because I'm a tiny girl and No-no to predators.. but I love the pitch darkness at home in bed (I sleep with all the lights out.) Or the nighttime darkness :3
    :c Plus the sun's bright lights sometimes gives me headache from eye-strain and heat so.. I prefer when it's not so blinding out.

Years
  • As a child is was always cautious and weary walking through the darkness because of my imagination. In my later years I've gotten over it and love the dark now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have a fear of the dark. Well, it's more of being alone than the dark since anything can jump on me in the dark and idk I'm very paranoid as a whole. HOWEVER, if I'm in the dark with people I have no fear. :3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I like the dark, actually. But I do get afraid when I imagine stuff at night, such as the world ending and stuff (yeah ik, crazy). But it's more calm at night, imo.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I'm not really worried about the dark, especially if its in a familiar environment I actually find it relaxing most the time.
    I have to admit though, if I didn't know where I was and it was really dark out and late at night I'd probably be a little uneasy.. but I think thats a natural reaction.

Back