• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • :D
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Lerroux's first post in a public section of the forum happened slightly after midnight, April 1st EST. Within the hour, this thread was posted, all the mods had been demoted, the forum style changed, and the mod section was opened to everyone. (which was conveniently "deleted" by "accident" by rukario around the time that Lerroux joined the forum.) Also, Forever, the one who made this style, is acting completely unrealistically. It's obvious that she's in on it.

Also, if Lerroux(Rukario) was actually serious about this, why would he wait until April 1st to do it? He's been here for a month.

I suppose this do makes sense, but in this case, I think they're taking this prank a little too far
    Some people have already left to never come back ...

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • He may have been planning to do this stuff on the 1st of the month to start hammering this forum. In that case, this is no PRANK!

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Observant, but miles off-target. Chibi Et Random is right; no-one would go that far for a simple April Fools prank.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I just read through most of the applications and people wanting to become moderators in this thread, and all I have to say is:
    All of you people posting to seriously become moderators should absolutely be ashamed of yourselves. It's sickening how you turn when the opportunity to gain "power" becomes apparent. You're not even in it for the responsibility at this point, rather you're doing it because you think it will make you above everyone else.

How can you even possibly answer that question involving your loyalty to this community truthfully when you just turned your back on the people who have been making sure this community is running smoothly, some of those people who are even the friends you've made during your time here at PC?
    You shouldn't be trying to take their jobs, as they were robbed of their positions. You should be trying to get them back to where they were so this community can run like it's supposed to: A fan forum, and not some damn war zone where everyone is being way too serious on the internet.

You have absolutely no loyalty to this community and have no right to even think about applying for a position you know you'll abuse as well as fail to do a better job at than the previous moderators.
    You should be ashamed at yourselves for abandoning the staff and your friends like that.

If I've pissed you off, i'm sorry, but at the same time what the hell do I care?
    Every single one of you who have seriously applied to this position are dolts.

Years
    • :D
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Well, nobody normal
    And we can all agree that nobody in this place is normal to the meaning of the word
    But I still think tomorrow will either cause the biggest Exodus in PCs history or the biggest comeback

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • After being on hiatus because of school, I have absolutely no idea what has gone down here. I came back curious after hearing a lot of staff were leaving. If this whole thing was a prank... well congratz it is the most legit prank I've seen. I'm quite oblivious to reckoning between pranks and reality but either way, if this mod application is real, as much as I'd love to be a moderator I'd rather have gotten it earned rather than applied for.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • 1. How much respect do you have for authority?
    Oh you don't even know how much respect I've got. It's like making me buoyant I'm so respecful.

FREAKING BUOYANT.

2. How much will you do for this forum?
    emot-psyboom.gif

THAT MUCH.

3. Why do you feel you should be a moderator here?
    Because I've been Aquaman Approved.

aquamanapproved.png

4. Where would you like to moderate?
    Somewhere hot and sunny and sandy.

Like Norway.

5. What skills do you posess?
    I can see that spelling error up there and I can tame the wild Babos.

--

Rad Babos supports Yuoaman, so should you.
    babos_fan.png

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • I just read through most of the applications and people wanting to become moderators in this thread, and all I have to say is:
    All of you people posting to seriously become moderators should absolutely be ashamed of yourselves. It's sickening how you turn when the opportunity to gain "power" becomes apparent. You're not even in it for the responsibility at this point, rather you're doing it because you think it will make you above everyone else.

How can you even possibly answer that question involving your loyalty to this community truthfully when you just turned your back on the people who have been making sure this community is running smoothly, some of those people who are even the friends you've made during your time here at PC?
    You shouldn't be trying to take their jobs, as they were robbed of their positions. You should be trying to get them back to where they were so this community can run like it's supposed to: A fan forum, and not some damn war zone where everyone is being way too serious on the internet.

You have absolutely no loyalty to this community and have no right to even think about applying for a position you know you'll abuse as well as fail to do a better job at than the previous moderators.
    You should be ashamed at yourselves for abandoning the staff and your friends like that.

If I've pissed you off, i'm sorry, but at the same time what the hell do I care?

I didnt reply to it for just "power", I applied for it because
    1. One mod left that section, namely Kaori
    2. I want to help the community.

No everybody who applied are "dolts."

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I feel bad for the people who believe this, or the new users who sign up and then see this and sign up xD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years

hey

hey

hey

I would only treat some of you like cattle.

Years
  • I feel bad for anyone who's joining the forum during all of this, haha.

Lol that's what I thought too. Great publicity stunt, PC :D

Also just to say I pretty much agree with what Ryan said up there. If you really wanted to be mods you'd probably be one already. Most of you rarely post productively and actively in the sections you want to moderate. You just want power. It's disgusting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back