• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    BF:BC2 is simply orgasmic in my opinion. It's amazing.

But, since this is MW2 discussion, and I'm sure there's a BF:BC2 discussion somewhere, I'll just leave it at that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I am so so so so so sick of last standers.

Same here. I just don't understand why they would see using that perk as a good idea. Whenever I used to use it, I'd only get someone every tenth time or so. To me, for the green perk, ninja is a must. I wouldn't ever use anything other than that.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Same here. I just don't understand why they would see using that perk as a good idea. Whenever I used to use it, I'd only get someone every tenth time or so. To me, for the green perk, ninja is a must. I wouldn't ever use anything other than that.

was 6 off of a nuke, had chopper gunner ready, i shoot this one guy down and hew gets me with last stand. I was furious.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    was 6 off of a nuke, had chopper gunner ready, i shoot this one guy down and hew gets me with last stand. I was furious.
    Ouch. I'd be sending him a message afterwards giving him a piece of my mind, but that's just how I am. One time I was playing on Estate and had a 24 kill streak with a nuke equipped and I choked on the most easy shot ever. The guy was like 15 feet away from me not looking and I spray a whole clip of FAMAS ammo around him, but not on him. He just turns and shoots me. I was literally speechless because at the time I had only gotten a couple nukes and it was a big deal to me, I just sat there for a good 20 seconds just trying to process what had just happened.

Years
    I just hate that it takes 25 for the Tactical Nuke, I got my 25th kill on the last 2 seconds of the game. The game ended literally as soon as I called it in. That is annoying knowing it was gonna be Nuke no.5!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Ouch. I'd be sending him a message afterwards giving him a piece of my mind, but that's just how I am. One time I was playing on Estate and had a 24 kill streak with a nuke equipped and I choked on the most easy shot ever. The guy was like 15 feet away from me not looking and I spray a whole clip of FAMAS ammo around him, but not on him. He just turns and shoots me. I was literally speechless because at the time I had only gotten a couple nukes and it was a big deal to me, I just sat there for a good 20 seconds just trying to process what had just happened.

I did send him a message, I always do if i feel i was cheated. I've had like 12 grief reports made about me over it ahahahahaha.

But yeah, that must've sucked.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    On the topic of sending people messages, I make a point of sending everybody who BS'es me with commando, and everybody who uses Akimbo Shotties.

Years
    Rather than wasting my time in typing up a message, I just shout at them, over the mic, if they have been an idiot.
    Though, if someone is just being a total idiot, I normally just leave the game, or end up just going after that person.

Idiots, what are you going to do with the ><

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    On the topic of sending people messages, I make a point of sending everybody who BS'es me with commando, and everybody who uses Akimbo Shotties.
    Commando is a pain, I use it to get challenges, but I JUST got out of a game with someone using it, and my whole team is so stupid that they can't do anything about it. The whole enemy team is rushing, my team is camping, I don't want to be sitting in a corner so I'm getting boxed in and my team can't stop one person (a sniper) running around with Commando getting them in the back.

I'm fed up with this game to the point where I feel like taking off for about 3 weeks. What I'm sick of is the lack of good players in this game. All the people on my friends list is in their own groups, or so crappy that I don't want to play with them. And I can't go into game chat to make some new friends because every person that plays the game is some stuck up know it all who runs his mouth because he can camp or tube. They all think they're something because they have a 1.0 K/D, they're glitching 10th prestiges, they have their little buddies in there to help yell into the mic when they know they're wrong, and so on. So here I am left with a broken game, no good players to play with, and people who run their mouth like no tomorrow where I wish I could meet them IRL so I could break their face.

I send messages all the time. People who glitch on the maps, people who just go around and use tubes, people who camp, and so on. I send more messages then I should, but it's part of the game. And sadly, 99% of the time there's something in their mind that tells them they're always right. Camping is ok, only using tubes is ok, glitching and boosting is ok. These people you can't reason with them, because they're skill-less, and I call them lifeless. Because they have a great life if them and their buddy sits in the back on an S&D match that shield boosts.

After watching my brother play Uncharted 2, makes me want to throw the MW2 disc out and pick up that game. Because the players on MW2 just piss me off (I have never been so pissed at a game, and it's only been out for a little under 3 months).

Years
    I'm fed up with this game to the point where I feel like taking off for about 3 weeks. What I'm sick of is the lack of good players in this game.

I know what you mean. I am just getting annoyed of stupid campers, n00btubers, commando n00bs and so on.

I think I might take a break from MW2, with the exception of playing it with the Chap's. Think my offline gaming will be taken up with Fifa '10 and Uncharted 2.

Don't you hate it when people ruin good things.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Don't you hate it when people ruin good things.
    CoD4 was an awesome game, it was ground breaking, it was fun, the players had skill, and so on. WaW was also a pretty good game, not on CoD4's level, but still a good game. MW2 (IMO) is better then both of them. The only prob is.... like you said... the people. Sure, MW2 has some pretty crappy spawns, and for some reason it picks the worst people as host. But still the game overall is an awesome game. But the people is what makes it bad. People who have to sit in the far far back sub dock on Sub Base. People who have to camp the building on Skidrow (the one where if the whole team camps there's nothing you can do about it). People who glitch or boost to level up.

All around it's just people who can't play the game right. And then you have people like me, who has a K/D going down down down because people are just crappy players. I would have over a 2.0 K/D (right now it's 1.81, it's a good K/D, I'm not complaining) if it weren't for campers, and people who can't play the game. I have a 1.20 W/L, and that would also be higher if it weren't for people camping in their spawn when they have to plant the bomb. And what's worse, is the game rewards these people (killstreaks). I'm not saying IW is totally off the hook, a lot of this they brought it upon the players. And thus we have to deal with it, and sadly, I fear that we'll always have to deal with this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The problem is that they've made the game so easy for casual players to just pick up and play, and left the more hardcore, skilled fans of the series out to dry. I would even settle for a group of playlists without all of the nooby stuff. I know it would never happen, but it's nice to think about.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I'm fed up with this game to the point where I feel like taking off for about 3 weeks.

I'm probably gonna take a break for a week, myself.
    I mean, I just hit second prestige, so I might aswell take a break before I continue playing.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The problem is that they've made the game so easy for casual players to just pick up and play, and left the more hardcore, skilled fans of the series out to dry. I would even settle for a group of playlists without all of the nooby stuff. I know it would never happen, but it's nice to think about.
    It sort of reminds me of Nintendo. I loved the N64, the GC, and so on. But when the Wii came along, and it because a casual thing, that's when I dropped Nintendo. They could have had at least 720p, they could have done something better then the Friend Codes, they could have had better online, and so on.
    MW2 did much the same, they opened it up to everyone (Care Packages, Deathstreaks, HBS, unlimited tubes, etc). And I don't mind new people getting on the boat and playing. But when you break a system just to get more people... that's when the hardcore group gets pissed. New people come along and think it's ok to camp, in fact they'll "argue" with you about it (even if their comebacks are "I owned you!"). And MW2 is what made many of the people into what you see on the game, lifeless stuck up people who think they're something because they can camp, tube, boost, or glitch.

Years
    But when you break a system just to get more people... that's when the hardcore group gets pissed. New people come along and think it's ok to camp, in fact they'll "argue" with you about it (even if their comebacks are "I owned you!").

UHHHHHH!
    This exact thing just happened to me.
    Someone on level 24 had the mic on and had music blaring, he was shouting to someone in the background and just being an idiot.
    Naturally, I muted him, but when he was constantly camping and tubing, I turned him back on and my mic and he started saying I was moaning because I was rubbish and not playing the game correctly.

Uhhh. Didn't even have the strength to argue back. Just quit the game and now turned off my PS3.
    It is a shame that people can annoy me so much that they force me to turn the console off altogether.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years

OMG this crap happened to me but i was 23 - 0 just got done using my chopper gunner. punks were hiding where i was, i shot the 1 guy made it 24 kills shot last stand guy started moving away and he got me... I was so pissed....

But this game is being ruined because crappy players get good by camping and good players get crappy by getting camped on... Me and my clan are all Excellent players... We are all 3rd pristege and up. I'm 55 4th pristege and my wins are over 1000 but so are my losses because like i said if i'm doing good my team blows unless im with my clAN (AGK)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Level and prestige don't equate skill. In fact most of the higher up players are boosters, so they suck really badly.

Back