• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, and it also matters when it comes to what guns you have access to but most of the cheapest weapons are those that you can use early on.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Oh, and it also matters when it comes to what guns you have access to but most of the cheapest weapons are those that you can use early on.

AA12, ACR, 1887s etc are all mid-late unlocks and those are the cheaper guns.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The best rifles are the TAR and F2000 mainly because they're the only two that require any effort to use.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Thats why COD has the worst lv system ever... Like I said the game is broke, but its not cause of the perks its cause the overall systems... like the ragdoll physics, matchmaking system, lv system ect... If the allowed ppl to lose their lvs they'd care more, and the game would be more interesting...

I suggest returning your copy where you bought it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Thats why COD has the worst lv system ever... Like I said the game is broke, but its not cause of the perks its cause the overall systems...
    CoD4 had the same leveling system, and you saw no complaints about that. If you played CoD before MW2 then I'm sure back then you didn't have a prob with the system. The leveling system isn't broke, it's all the junk they added into MW2 to make it better then CoD4.

AA12, ACR, 1887s etc are all mid-late unlocks and those are the cheaper guns.
    Well I wouldn't call level 18 for the AA12 "mid" but that's just me. And I personally think the Rangers are far cheaper then the 1887s.

The best rifles are the TAR and F2000 mainly because they're the only two that require any effort to use.
    The F2000 is crazy. I used it one prestige, and the gun really is hard to use. But once you get used to it the gun isn't that bad.
    And what's strange about the TAR is.... I can't use it anymore. I got the 2500 kills title for it. It's got the second most headshots out of all my weapons (573 with the TAR, and 595 with the UMP). But I can't use it anymore...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    CoD4 had the same leveling system, and you saw no complaints about that. If you played CoD before MW2 then I'm sure back then you didn't have a prob with the system. The leveling system isn't broke, it's all the junk they added into MW2 to make it better then CoD4.

Well I wouldn't call level 18 for the AA12 "mid" but that's just me. And I personally think the Rangers are far cheaper then the 1887s.

The F2000 is crazy. I used it one prestige, and the gun really is hard to use. But once you get used to it the gun isn't that bad.
    And what's strange about the TAR is.... I can't use it anymore. I got the 2500 kills title for it. It's got the second most headshots out of all my weapons (573 with the TAR, and 595 with the UMP). But I can't use it anymore...

A LOT of Tar users have noticed something different with it since certain updates.

I also hate the rangers, single they're ok but double they're ridiclious.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Really? So I'm not the only one who finds them different? It would explain why I hate it so much now (where it used to be my main weapon).

It's no way near as good at range as it used to be. I probably won't end up using it next prestiege, just got 64 more headshots to do till I've done the 1000 :D I reckon I'll give the FAMAS a run next time.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I know most everyone will buy the map pack, but it's still funny to see the thumbs down it's getting. XD

IW must be well aware they are now literally THE most hated dev team this gen, especially with things like that video.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I gotta agree with that. I mean they wanted to make MW2 different then CoD4, they wanted to top it. But in doing so they just screwed the game over. The whole dedicated server thing for the PC players, no party chat, 15 killstreaks most of them being useless or broken in some way, broken weapons they won't fix, and we all know the list goes on.
    Yea, they're hated, and the reason being because CoD4 was such a good game. Treyarch got lots of flack just because it came out after CoD4 (that and no one wanted to return the WWII, it was a well built game, but I didn't want to go back to WWII). And after WaW IW came along, built the game up and now look. And so thus the most hated dev team for this gen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I don't hate them, I just think they don't know what people want (when they think they do). I still have more fun playing MW2 than I do most games, despite all the flaws. I do however hate Activision, because I know it is them pushing for more DLC and no fixes. They're also responsible for the jacked up DLC prices. The only things I find IW to blame is the cheap perks and all the mods/hacks.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I gotta agree with that. I mean they wanted to make MW2 different then CoD4, they wanted to top it. But in doing so they just screwed the game over. The whole dedicated server thing for the PC players, no party chat, 15 killstreaks most of them being useless or broken in some way, broken weapons they won't fix, and we all know the list goes on.
    Yea, they're hated, and the reason being because CoD4 was such a good game. Treyarch got lots of flack just because it came out after CoD4 (that and no one wanted to return the WWII, it was a well built game, but I didn't want to go back to WWII). And after WaW IW came along, built the game up and now look. And so thus the most hated dev team for this gen.

I've actually come to the conclusion that mw2 is a parody of COD4.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I don't hate them, I just think they don't know what people want (when they think they do). I still have more fun playing MW2 than I do most games, despite all the flaws. I do however hate Activision, because I know it is them pushing for more DLC and no fixes. They're also responsible for the jacked up DLC prices. The only things I find IW to blame is the cheap perks and all the mods/hacks.

I completely agree with this. It just seems like IW hasn't spent enough time listening to the players and finding ways to fix what a majority of the people feel is wrong. Look at Treyarch and the Black Ops team, they're actually using the input of people on the forums. Granted, they're probably emphasizing this more as a result of IW and MW2, but the fact is that they're paying attention to the players and addressing their opinions.

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    Dual Rangers arent that bad if you consider it.

They are incredibly powerful, but seeing as each gun has 2 shots, then has to reload, and the fact they are close range so you will be next to the enemy as you reload, they are pretty balanced.

Dual 1887s, what the hell were they thinking. They each have something like 5 shots before they have to reload, and only one shot is really needed to kill.

Dual shotguns are impossible anyway. The recoil would snap your wrists instantly.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Seeing how they don't fix the probs. Seeing how Robby B takes the time to reply to someone talking about his square headed baby, seeing how he takes the time to reply to people saying "IT'S THE BEST EVER!" seeing how they don't listen to the people, seeing how made the game way way more open to the casual players, yea I hate them. The game is fun, but I'm just sick of getting ripped off.

Dual Rangers arent that bad if you consider it.

They are incredibly powerful, but seeing as each gun has 2 shots, then has to reload, and the fact they are close range so you will be next to the enemy as you reload, they are pretty balanced.
    It takes 4 seconds to reload the weapon. Most people will fire both at the same time, but if you get 2 shots off on the left, while reading you can fire off the right. If it's close quarters then most of the time you can kill someone with 1 shot (because they're right there). When it comes to being cheap, to me the Rangers are right up there with the AA12.

Back